If I were a carpenter
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-08-19 23:55:09 UTC

I don't know about a baby????

If I were a Carpenter,
And you were a lady,
Would you give me head,
When we get in bed?
Carolina Reb
2018-08-20 00:25:55 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
http://youtu.be/MSQ6fSKLlG0
I don't know about a baby????
If I were a Carpenter,
And you were a lady,
Would you give me head,
When we get in bed?
...if you were a half-assed Jew carpenter in the Levant...
...then you need...
...a competent Caucasian carpenter...
...to build you a cross...
...and have your Yid ass...
...nailed to it...

Go fuck yourself.
נפש בר יוחאי
Our portfolio on you is accurate. Our cleaner remembers his BRASS Breath Relax Aim Slack Squeeze and boom goes your head like a watermelon hit with a baseball bat.
The Peeler
2018-08-20 07:15:45 UTC
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 17:25:55 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off to your homegroup finally, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!