HUH? HAY! (SHIGH) SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...DID, your shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein EVER THINK she would, end up getting SHODOMISHED....
jew pedo
2018-10-10 11:58:07 UTC
...EVERY jew shabbosh BY the little jewboi she excreted from her
shagging jew ANUSH all those yearsh ago???

HUH?

DID, she jew pedo BARUCH?

MEAN WHILE the GOOGLEFUCKING of, your circumcished shitshke 'wife'
Mary Riendeau AND your circumcished jew shishter Suzan Binder AND your
shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein CONTINUES!

Wait till, I SHTART on, your shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin
ALSHO called Baruch 'Barry' Shein! Vot a fun, THAT will be!

LOLOK

<TSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

2018-10-10 16:32:00 UTC
She just LOVES to talk with a big load of jizz in her gob! Obviously she
finds it makes her more attractive to the other gays!

Listen to her trying talk with a load of jizz in her gob ...and finally
Post by jew pedo
...EVERY jew shabbosh BY the little jewboi she excreted from her
shagging jew ANUSH all those yearsh ago???
HUH?
DID, she jew pedo BARUCH?
MEAN WHILE the GOOGLEFUCKING of, your circumcished shitshke 'wife'
Mary Riendeau AND your circumcished jew shishter Suzan Binder AND your
shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein CONTINUES!
Wait till, I SHTART on, your shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin
ALSHO called Baruch 'Barry' Shein! Vot a fun, THAT will be!
LOLOK
"LOLOK" is the sound she makes when she chokes on dick!
Post by jew pedo
<TSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
Post by jew pedo
Cheers!
And "cheers" is what she says when she's just about to swallow it all down
in one go! LOL

Wanna bet that she'll SOON do the very same thing ...i.e. suck off, gargle,
and then guzzle? VERY soon! LOL
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-10-10 19:03:13 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Post by jew pedo
Wait till, I SHTART on, your shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin
ALSHO called Baruch 'Barry' Shein! Vot a fun, THAT will be!
"Wait"????

Everyone has been waiting for OVER ELEVEN YEARS!!!

"Wait?"

What the fuck are you WAITING for?

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0