When Betelgeuse Goes Supernova!
2019-03-15 03:41:24 UTC
Wade says, "Brought to you by Caucasian technology!"

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3962
The Peeler
2019-03-15 08:00:40 UTC
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 23:41:24 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2019-03-15 10:20:32 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

YO Walt "Pigshit" Hampton: WTF is this Nazi soldier doing!?

HUH??

TSSSK!
p***@gmail.com
2019-03-15 14:10:16 UTC
beetlejuice might not harm us, but perhaps other natural disasters will. such as the yellowstone park volcano erupting. and of course our own sun will go red giant eventually, and assuming that mankind is still around then, we will be lunched.
w***@att.net
2019-03-15 16:56:11 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Carolina Reb
Wade says, "Brought to you by Caucasian technology!"
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3962
beetlejuice might not harm us, but perhaps other natural disasters will. such as the yellowstone park volcano erupting. and of course our own sun will go red giant eventually, and assuming that mankind is still around then, we will be lunched.
As you read in the link, this star might supernova tomorrow just as well
as 100,000 years from now.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-03-15 17:44:25 UTC
In article <2eb6a2ed-eae7-4391-aa1b-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

Hitler art:
2019-03-15 19:27:51 UTC
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 09:56:11 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup! F'up to alt.homosexual

The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

p***@gmail.com
it could also have already gone supernova.
w***@att.net
2019-03-16 13:37:30 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by w***@att.net
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by Carolina Reb
Wade says, "Brought to you by Caucasian technology!"
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3962
beetlejuice might not harm us, but perhaps other natural disasters will. such as the yellowstone park volcano erupting. and of course our own sun will go red giant eventually, and assuming that mankind is still around then, we will be lunched.
As you read in the link, this star might supernova tomorrow just as well
as 100,000 years from now.
it could also have already gone supernova.
If by "now" your frame of reference is "today" in terrestrial time, then
that will not be known for another 520 years from now, quite beyond the
lifespan of anyone alive "today." That is because for us the star does
not exist "today" because we see it as it was 520 years ago. Even the
nearby Moon does not exist "now," but as it existed approximately 2.5
seconds ago. Hate to disappoint all the Trekkies out there, but there is
no such thing as "now" in the cosmos. "Now" and "then" exist only
relative to one another.
The Peeler
2019-03-16 17:55:08 UTC
On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 06:37:30 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to your homegroup alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs.

2019-03-16 22:36:48 UTC
Really, dumbass? 2.5 seconds?
w***@att.net
2019-03-17 05:44:42 UTC
Even the nearby Moon does not exist "now," but as it existed
approximately 2.5 seconds ago.
Really, dumbass? 2.5 seconds?
An error. Actually it is 1.25 seconds. Everyone makes mistakes
every now and then. Why hell, even I make mistakes sometimes.
You just have to take the shit with the sugar.
The Peeler
2019-03-17 09:02:17 UTC
On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 22:44:42 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/
2019-03-16 17:46:54 UTC
On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 05:20:31 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com, better
known as "Moose in Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler