WDJW thought for 02/09/20 ...
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-09 11:44:52 UTC
"'Love the LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul
and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is
this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment
greater than these." (Mark 12:30-31)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we always
love (Mark 12:30-31) the LORD our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) GOD when
we're always saying/writing that we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD -->
http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-10 13:28:13 UTC
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so
you must love one another." (John 13:34)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we always
love (John 13:34) one another like Christ in our Wonderful (Isaiah
9:6) LORD when we're always saying/writing that we're

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-11 13:12:49 UTC
"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from GOD.
Everyone who loves has been born of GOD and knows GOD." (1 John 4:7)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we always
love (1 John 4:7) one another in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-12 13:25:57 UTC
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another
in love." (Ephesians 4:2)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always humble (Ephesians 4:2), gentle, and patient in our Wonderful

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-13 13:06:30 UTC
"'Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My
unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor My covenant of peace be
removed,' says the LORD, Who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always unfailing love (Isaiah 54:10) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-14 13:09:04 UTC
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud." (1 Corinthians 13:4)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always love (1 Corinthians 13:4) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-15 14:35:30 UTC
"For GOD so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that
whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John
3:16)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always eternal life (John 3:16) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD