The Jews are a Few Good Men & Women אני נשבע
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-03-12 18:51:17 UTC

2018-03-12 22:38:22 UTC
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 11:51:17 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
http://youtu.be/Y6U3S9AwbTI
Like Bernie Made Off and Harvey Weensteen, Y-chi?

Oh, let's not forget Bin-Yamin Nathan Yahoo, indicted for corruption
in Ersatz 'Israeel'!

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-03-13 14:13:25 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he wrote:

======BRIS REPEATED INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ======

Besides beautiful Jewish women, we also like looking at photos of
scalped Nazis!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-13 17:52:09 UTC
======BRIS REPEATED INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ======
Besides beautiful Jewish women, we also like looking at photos of
scalped Nazis!
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e0/Friedrich_Kussin_dead.jpg
Wow! That looks like a clean surgical cut made by a competent Jewish
surgeon! LOL
The Jews
2018-03-13 19:08:04 UTC
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 18:52:09 +0100, The Peeler
======BRIS REPEATED INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ======
Besides beautiful Jewish women, we also like looking at photos of
scalped Nazis!
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e0/Friedrich_Kussin_dead.jpg
Wow! That looks like a clean surgical cut made by a competent Jewish
surgeon! LOL
ROFLMJAO!!!

That trophy is hanging in some Jew's den as we speak!

not coming to holocaust me.

M***@thruhikinggear.com
No, like Judith Borgman, Jeff Jackoby, Bill Levison, Dennis Prager, and Ben Sharipo!
2018-03-13 22:20:32 UTC
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 18:13:15 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
http://youtu.be/Y6U3S9AwbTI
Like Bernie Made Off and Harvey Weensteen, Y-chi?
Oh, let's not forget Bin-Yamin Nathan Yahoo, indicted for corruption
in Ersatz 'Israeel'!
No, like Judith Borgman [sic], Jeff Jackoby [sic], Bill Levison [sic] , Dennis Preggers [sic], and Ben Sharipo [sic]!
Pretending you can't spell the names of the jews whose fat jew
ani/recti you zsuck ain't fooling anyone, mong!

2018-03-14 19:12:23 UTC
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 15:20:32 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
No, like Judith Borgman [sic], Jeff Jackoby [sic], Bill Levison [sic] ,
Dennis Preggers [sic], and Ben Sharipo [sic]!
Pretending you can't spell the names of the jews whose fat jew
ani/recti you zsuck ain't fooling anyone, mong!
Like your harsh master Michael told you already:

"Apparently, you can only relate to other people by fantasizing about rectum
sucking."
"The Jews" with regard to dumb anal Razovic:
"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

2018-03-23 13:21:33 UTC
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 15:20:32 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
No, like Judith Borgman [sic], Jeff Jackoby [sic], Bill Levison [sic] ,
Dennis Preggers [sic], and Ben Sharipo [sic]!
Pretending you can't spell the names of the jews whose fat jew
ani/recti you zsuck ain't fooling anyone, mong!
"Apparently, you can only relate to other people by fantasizing about rectum
sucking."
The mangina has no credibility accusing other people of misspelling
their names.