WORLD WAR 3 WARNING --- ISRAEL CLOSES EMBASSIES WORLDWIDE
Ras
2019-10-30 18:21:40 UTC
[RED-LEVEL WARNING]

ISRAEL
CLOSING ALL EMBASSIES WORLDWIDE IMMEDIATELY

(Five 5 ISRAEL MOSSAD DANCING / 9-11)

*
https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2019/10/all-israeli-embassies-are-closed-globally-the-al-baghdadi-top-secret-cables-to-state-department-may-trigger-world-war-3-2508558.html

SEATTLE / FALSE FLAG ATTACK ◄—— 3 NOVEMBER 2019

——►

——► https://www.bitchute.com/video/QeVYjgqIWj1F/

——► https://www.bitchute.com/video/layd1FU5KMU/

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=3+NOVEMBER+2019+SEATTLE&qs=n&form=QBVLPG&sp=-1&pq=3+november+2019+&sc=8-16&sk=&cvid=422ECEA00F4444C784F492858DF9CA27

* During The Period Of 1985-1994
I Was A Reel-To-Reel Operator At KFJC FM,
So That The Radio Station Could Re-Broadcast
'Le Show' Which Was Produced By Harry Shearer
Of Simpson's Cartoon Fame.

Little Did I Know That Harry Shearer Is A
Vile Satanist Jew Who Is A Staunch Proud
Member Of The Bohemian Grove, And Who Also
Has Attacked Alex Jones For His Investigations
Of The Satan Jew Moloch Worshipping Homosexual
Bohemian Grove.

AUDIO:

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/harry_shearer_le_show_satan_grove.mp3
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/harry_shearer_meyer_lansky_jew_satan.mp3

VIDEO:

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/seattle_fun_town_usa.mp4

http://www.prisonplanet.com
http://www.infowars.com
http://www.newswars.com

———————————————————————————
Ras Mikaere Enoch
http://www.exorcist.org.nz
———————————————————————————
plainolamerican
2019-10-30 20:17:25 UTC
——► http://youtu.be/1McyP_ExmuQ
[...]

---
not an American concern.

next ...
The Peeler
2019-10-30 21:05:41 UTC
On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 13:17:25 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
not an American concern.
America is of no concern to you, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
B***@37.com

"NEXT" is what you used to say when you had your "JOHNS" all lined up and your throat always full of cock innit PlainOlAmericanRectum.
plainolamerican

Go home to israel and stay there, zionist pig.
B***@37.com

Only if you go home to your nazi homosexual husband and spiritual leader, Carolina Reb, and do what all homosexual nazis do, turn green with envy, conspire with other homosexual nazis, grow hitler moustaches, drink beer in a homo beer hall, get drunk, steal wealth and culture froms Jews, and try to take over the world again and call it FAGGOTLAND UBER ALLES eh cocksucker?
plainolamerican

You better go home while you're still able.
The Peeler
2019-10-31 20:40:07 UTC
On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 14:19:22 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
You better go home while you're still able.
Or what, you ridiculous bigmouthed gay muzzie? LOL

Carolina Reb
2019-10-31 01:19:57 UTC
Pure distilled essence of Jewish bullshitting!
The Peeler
2019-10-31 08:04:19 UTC
On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 18:19:57 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq