HUH? <SHIGH> SHO! SHAY NOW BARUCH!! (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com))....For VHY you had, your shitshke 'vife' Mary E. Riendeau learn yiddish and get, CIRCUMCISHED??? Shick jew shubfuck!
2019-02-04 13:35:40 UTC

For VHY, jew pedo BARUCH?

You KNOW, a Human can NEVER actually change race and become, a jew!

CONVER$ION is a big jew SHCAM!

SHOOSH!

LOMPO!

Butt REGARDLESSH! Let'sh CONTINUE with the GOOGLEFUCKING of

Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'vife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein <TSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
<SHOOSH!>

And ESHPECIALLY your, shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Zachary Shein!

Any, OTHER circumcished jew shub-relative'sh you vant ve should
GOOGLEFUCK?

Jusht SHAY, the vord jew pedo BARUCH!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

HQ
2019-02-04 14:54:56 UTC
For VHY, jew pedo BARUCH?
You KNOW, a Human can NEVER actually change race and become, a jew!
CONVER$ION is a big jew SHCAM!
Vell, yes.
SHOOSH!
LOMPO!
Butt REGARDLESSH! Let'sh CONTINUE with the GOOGLEFUCKING of
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'vife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein <TSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
<SHOOSH!>
And ESHPECIALLY your, shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Zachary Shein!
Any, OTHER circumcished jew shub-relative'sh you vant ve should
GOOGLEFUCK?
Jusht SHAY, the vord jew pedo BARUCH!
Ve are VAITING!

Cordlessly, Q
The Peeler
2019-02-04 17:13:20 UTC
On Mon, 4 Feb 2019 06:54:56 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by HQ
Any, OTHER circumcished jew shub-relative'sh you vant ve should
GOOGLEFUCK?
Jusht SHAY, the vord jew pedo BARUCH!
Ve are VAITING!
We all are waiting for you to either spit it out or swallow it finally,
jizz-guzzling serb cocksucker!
2019-02-08 17:00:00 UTC
Post by HQ
Any, OTHER circumcished jew shub-relative'sh you vant ve should
GOOGLEFUCK?
Jusht SHAY, the vord jew pedo BARUCH!
Ve are VAITING!
We all are waiting for you to either spit it out or swallow it finally,
jizz-guzzling serb cocksucker!
That is the mangina's pastime.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/01/kat-ainsworth/new-yorker-kavanaugh-is-building-a-disastrous-pro-gun-legacy/#comment-4185657

Yay Kavanaugh! : )

2019-02-09 16:10:44 UTC
On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 09:00:00 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is the mangina's pastime.
YOUR pastime is zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani. Your JOB is
spreading your scrawny gook ass cheeks for niggers at the QMPL.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
AGAIN? Your inane Oriental excuse for a 'mind' would be fucking BLANK
without them.

Here is MY comment.

Greek uppity ape Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comments, and
greek you, you gormless slant eyed mongoloid!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

2019-02-09 17:28:27 UTC
On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 09:00:00 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
Nithing, we also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-02-09 17:34:19 UTC
Michael, she's a cute redhead alright; but I like my girls dark, like a piece of fine dark chocolate.
Michael Ejercito
2019-02-09 17:42:17 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Watch, it geezer!
Nithing, we also watch classy young ladies.
http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
Michael, she's a cute redhead alright; but I like my girls dark, like a
piece of fine dark chocolate.
There is totally nothing wrong with that; so many normal men like the
dark meat. So many normal men fantasize about coitus with them. So many
normal men fantasize about getting them pregnant.

And so many normal men make these fantasies into reality.

2019-02-09 18:13:29 UTC
On Sat, 09 Feb 2019 08:10:44 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
We all are waiting for you to either spit it out or swallow it finally,
jizz-guzzling serb cocksucker!
That is the mangina's pastime.
YOUR pastime is zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani. Your JOB is
spreading your scrawny gook ass cheeks for niggers at the QMPL.
Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv (see
sig)!
Here is Chris's comment.
AGAIN? Your inane Oriental excuse for a 'mind' would be fucking BLANK
without them.
His superior mind beats you EVERY TIME!
Here is MY comment.
You mean another display of your idiocy! LOL
Greek uppity ape Chrissie, greek his inane plagiarised comments, and
greek you, you gormless slant eyed mongoloid!
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
2019-02-04 17:14:06 UTC
The dumb serb bitch got her cocksucking mouth full of jizz again! LOL

Listen to her trying (and failing) to talk with a FRESH big load of jizz in
For VHY, jew pedo BARUCH?
You KNOW, a Human can NEVER actually change race and become, a jew!
CONVER$ION is a big jew SHCAM!
SHOOSH!
"SHOOSH" is the sound the passionate gay whore makes when she squeezes the
jizz through her gay lips! YUCK!
LOMPO!
"LOMPO" is the sound she makes when she greedily munches the jizz in her
filthy serbian gob!
Butt REGARDLESSH! Let'sh CONTINUE with the GOOGLEFUCKING of
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'vife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein <TSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
<SHOOSH!>
And ESHPECIALLY your, shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Zachary Shein!
Any, OTHER circumcished jew shub-relative'sh you vant ve should
GOOGLEFUCK?
Jusht SHAY, the vord jew pedo BARUCH!
If she'd ONLY swallow it BEFORE she started talking! LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
PASSIONATE COCKSUCKERS? LOL Eh, gay anal Razovic?
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"