As Rooftop Koreans Knew, You Are Your Own First Responder
2019-05-07 15:26:09 UTC
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/05/daniel-zimmerman/as-rooftop-koreans-knew-you-are-your-own-first-responder/

As Rooftop Koreans Knew, You Are Your Own First Responder
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 04, 2019 |83 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL

Two Korean men stand on the roof of a grocery store with rifles to prevent
looters from entering the store in this file photo taken April 30, 1992, in
Los Angeles. On April 29, 1992, four white police officers were declared
innocent in the beating of black motorist Rodney King, and Los Angeles
erupted in the deadliest riots of the century. (AP Photo/John Gaps III)

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away. And when the rule of
law breaks down due to natural or man-made disaster, it can take a lot
longer than that. (Read Luis Valdes’ excellent post on what happened in
Koreatown in 1992 here.)

Some duties of [being a] citizen should never be outsourced. If you are an
able-bodied adult, it’s your duty to know how to stop the bleeding and give
CPR until the pros who do it for a living arrive. And it’s your duty (and
right) to defend yourself, your family, your community and your
Constitution. With guns – effective guns, which sometimes means your
concealed pistol and sometimes means the guns that those who want you
defenseless call “assault weapons.”

Ban them? We should insist non-felon adult, able-bodied citizens own them
and become proficient with them because all that law and order you see
around you can disappear in a heartbeat. I watched it happen up close and
personal, in one of America’s biggest cities. And as the Rooftop Koreans
recognized, groups of citizens with (preferably) semi-auto rifles with
30-rounds mag[azines] is the only thing that is going to keep a mob in
check.

It’s your duty to be prepared to defend our community. Your duty. Yes, being
a citizen of a free country is sometimes hard. Too bad. Tighten up and be
ready and able to pick up a weapon. Whether it’s…riots and disaster, or
whether it’s some scumbag who decides to shoot up your house of worship or a
shopping mall, it’s on you.

– Kurt Schlichter in Be a Rooftop Korean

Just Wondering
This works for me. Snit will have a snit over it.
Michael Ejercito
2019-05-08 08:58:24 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
[...]
Indeed.

Here is Chris's comment.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/05/daniel-zimmerman/as-rooftop-koreans-knew-you-are-your-own-first-responder/#comment-4249393

My family survived the 1919 Chicago race riot by arming ourselves from the
National Guard armories and shooting back.

“First responders”? NON-REPONDERS far too often.

Look at the Portland, OR PD’s response to [anti]fa attacks. They’ve switched
to “good witness” mode, passively watching attacks on citizens the way the
Chicago PD watched White arsonists try to burn the Black community.

Susan Cohen
2019-05-08 09:21:53 UTC
On Wed, 8 May 2019 01:58:24 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/05/daniel-zimmerman/as-rooftop-koreans-knew-you-are->>your-own-first-responder/
As Rooftop Koreans Knew, You Are Your Own First Responder
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 04, 2019 |83 COMMENTS
Here is Chris's comment.
You hit the trifecta of things we humans DON'T care about

1) what a jew has to say about anything
2) what a spook has to say about anything
3) what happens to a gook.

Congratulations.
The Peeler
2019-05-08 09:59:14 UTC
On Wed, 08 May 2019 05:21:53 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
You hit the trifecta of things we humans DON'T care about
1) what a jew has to say about anything
2) what a spook has to say about anything
3) what happens to a gook.
Congratulations.
Unluckily for you, "Susan", humans DON'T care about what a flaming fag and
nazoid like you has to say about ANYTHING!
2019-05-08 15:18:05 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?
Michael Ejercito
2019-05-08 15:55:54 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/05/daniel-zimmerman/as-rooftop-koreans-knew-you->>>>are->>your-own-first-responder/
As Rooftop Koreans Knew, You Are Your Own First Responder
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 04, 2019 |83 COMMENTS
Here is Chris's comment.
You hit the trifecta of things we humans DON'T care about
1) what a jew has to say about anything
Forger, whether or not they are Jewish is beside the point.
Post by Susan Cohen
2) what a spook has to say about anything
There is nothing spook about them!
Post by Susan Cohen
3) what happens to a gook.
the only thing you need to know about them is that they outearn you,
outwit you, and outsex you.
Post by Susan Cohen
Congratulations.
You are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge Susan.

Here is another comment from Chris.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/05/daniel-zimmerman/as-rooftop-koreans-knew-you-are-your-own-first-responder/#comment-4249389

Remember, you don’t need a gun because the police will pretend to protect
you.

My family found out how big of a lie that was during the Chicago race riot
of 1919.

Protect yourself or don’t get protected at all.

That, along with posting miscegenation porn and then jacking to it.
The Peeler
2019-05-08 17:21:22 UTC
On Wed, 8 May 2019 13:04:13 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up

The old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2019-05-08 18:53:53 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
You hit the trifecta of things we humans DON'T care about
1) what a jew has to say about anything
2) what a spook has to say about anything
3) what happens to a gook.
That, along with posting miscegenation porn and then jacking to it.
Why are millions of white men stroking cocks as they watch huge black
bucks take...

their daughters
https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black

their wives
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black

their grandmothers
https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black

and finally, even themselves
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock

Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but it certainly seems that people like
Walter are FASCINATED by this subject.

Care to comment, Walter?

[chuckle]
Carolina Reb
2019-05-09 06:19:58 UTC
Care to comment, Walter?
[chuckle]
Credit is due you for just posting the links, and not actually posting
the Jew miscegenation online porn here as does the Gook Rejecto.
Anything else?

[another chuckle]

Go fuck yourself, Jew douchebag.
The Peeler
2019-05-09 07:36:13 UTC
On Thu, 9 May 2019 02:19:58 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

2019-05-13 15:35:07 UTC
On Thu, 9 May 2019 02:19:58 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,
Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!
http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
You got that right!

Now here is Judith Bergman writing about how the EU courts the Arab
League.

The EU Courts the Arab League
by Judith Bergman
May 7, 2019 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/14188/eu-courts-arab-league

Send
Print
Tweet
Share273
[President of the European Council, Donald] Tusk referred to the value gap
between the states of the Arab League and those of the European Union as
"differences between us". Such euphemisms however, do not explain the
evident lack of even the pretense, on the part of the EU, to comply with its
own stated human rights policies.

"We've been witnessing a spike in gross human rights violations across the
Arab region, including in extrajudicial executions, enforced disappearances,
arbitrary detentions, and torture and other ill-treatment. The region is in
dire need of a credible and independent judicial mechanism to provide
justice for human rights violations, the overwhelming majority of which
presently go unaddressed". — Said Benarbia, MENA Programme Director of the
International Commission of Jurists.

In uncomfortably Orwellian fashion, the summit "Reaffirmed our resolve to
combat cultural and religious intolerance, extremism, negative stereotyping,
stigmatisation and discrimination leading to incitement to violence against
persons based on religion or belief and condemn any advocacy of religious
hatred against individuals that constitutes incitement, hostility or
violence, including on the internet and social media".

Instead, Mogherini's words came across as references to the EU's own
continued efforts to monitor and police free speech and thus, gradually, to
extinguish any kind of diversity of opinion within the EU.

The first summit between the European Union (EU) and the Arab League,
formally known as the League of Arab States (LAS), took place on February
24-25. Pictured: EU and LAS leaders at the summit meeting. (Photo by Dan
Kitwood/Getty Images)

The first summit between the European Union (EU) and the Arab League,
formally known as the League of Arab States (LAS), took place on February
24-25. "Europeans and Arabs have a long and rich history of cultural,
economic, commercial and political exchanges. This, together with the
geographical proximity and interdependence, has contributed to
institutionalise a strong relationship between the EU and the League of Arab
States (LAS). Within this framework, the common aim is to develop closer
cooperation to realise their shared aspirations to ensure peace, security
and prosperity in both regions," the website of the European Union
announced.

"The summit marked the start of a new dialogue between the EU and the LAS.
Leaders committed to hold EU-LAS summits regularly, with the next summit set
to take place in Brussels in 2022" according to the EU press release, which
also included President of the European Council, Donald Tusk's statement
that, "There are differences between us. But we face common challenges and
have shared interests. We need to cooperate and not leave it to global
powers far from our region."

Tusk referred to the values gap between the states of the Arab League and
those of the European Union as "differences between us". Such euphemisms
however, do not explain the evident lack of even the pretense, on the part
of the EU, to comply with its own stated human rights policies.

"The European Union," the EU professes, "is based on a strong commitment to
promoting and protecting human rights... Human rights are at the heart of EU
relations with other countries... EU policy includes, among other things:

promoting the rights of women, children, minorities and displaced persons
opposing the death penalty, torture, human trafficking and discrimination
inclusion of human rights clauses in all agreements on trade or cooperation
with non-EU countries".
"We've been witnessing a spike in gross human rights violations across the
Arab region, including in extrajudicial executions, enforced disappearances,
arbitrary detentions, and torture and other ill-treatment," observed Said
Benarbia, the MENA Programme Director of the International Commission of
Jurists, recently. "The region is in dire need of a credible and independent
judicial mechanism to provide justice for human rights violations, the
overwhelming majority of which presently go unaddressed," he added.

According to the International Commission of Jurists, "Many States in the
region are plagued by widespread and systematic violations. These range from
torture, enforced disappearance and arbitrary detentions in Egypt, attacks
against human rights defenders and journalists in Saudi Arabia... as well as
the judicial harassment of human rights defenders and political activists
throughout the region".

At the EU-LAS summit in Egypt, the parties agreed to, "Embark on a new era
of cooperation and coordination; confident that strengthened interaction
between the member states of LAS and EU has great potential to enhance the
stability, prosperity, and well-being of the two regions and the world at
large..."

The EU-LAS cooperation also promises to include, "the upholding of all
aspects of international human rights law", but how and for whom remains a
question. The formulation, therefore, can hardly be seen as anything but a
sugar coating for the EU's evident disregard for its own stated principles.

In addition, the parties will cooperate on "...challenges such as the
phenomenon of migration..., condemnation of all forms of incitement to
hatred, xenophobia and intolerance; the strengthening of the fight against
irregular migration and scaling up our joint efforts in preventing and
fighting migrants' smuggling, eradicating trafficking in human beings and
combating those who exploit vulnerable people; and to global efforts to
tackle climate change, notably the Paris Agreement".

The EU wanted the UN's Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular
Migration mentioned in the summit statement, but Hungary blocked the
statement. "The global migration compact cannot be part of a common EU-AL
declaration and cooperation. We strongly disagree that the migration should
be managed and that the migration has no security risks at all," said Péter
Szijjártó, Hungary's Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Other issues on
which the two sides apparently want to cooperate include, "the fields of
trade, energy, including energy security, science, research, technology,
tourism, fisheries, agriculture and other mutually beneficial areas; all
with the aim to create wealth, increase growth rates and reduce unemployment
to better respond to our peoples' needs".

In uncomfortably Orwellian fashion, the summit "Reaffirmed our resolve to
combat cultural and religious intolerance, extremism, negative stereotyping,
stigmatisation and discrimination leading to incitement to violence against
persons based on religion or belief and condemn any advocacy of religious
hatred against individuals that constitutes incitement, hostility or
violence, including on the internet and social media".

Apart from still relatively new efforts by the United Arab Emirates, there
is effectively no tolerance of other religions in any of the Arab League
states. In addition, the lack of any reference to possible initiatives to
introduce measures that might alleviate that problem appears to be both a
whitewash and aimed exclusively at Europe.

In addition to the first summit and ministerial meeting with the Arab
League, Federica Mogherini, the EU's High Representative for Foreign Affairs
and Security Policy, has already been participating in the summits of the
Arab League for some years. The most recent League of Arab States Summit
took place in Tunis on March 31.

"International leaders mustn't sit back and follow the agendas of
rights-violating States at this Summit, which will no doubt be directed
towards further entrenchment of their authoritarian regimes at the expense
of victims," said Said Benarbia of the International Jurist's Commission
prior to the summit. "Instead, they should urge LAS members States to ensure
accountability for human rights violations in the region, including by
revising and then making operational the Statute of the Arab Court," he
added.

Mogherini, who participated at the Tunis summit, apparently had more
pressing priorities. Prefacing her speech with words that were meant to give
the expression that the EU and the Arab League are almost like two sides of
the same coin, she said: "We are so geographically and culturally close, and
we face so many common challenges, and we have so many opportunities to work
together".

In her speech, she mentioned that Europe and the Arab League have four
priorities -- none of them included the issue of human rights in the region.
Nor did those priorities include the smallest reference to all the problems
with which Europe is struggling -- migration from the Arab world, terrorism
and extremism imported from the Arab world, which is directly affecting the
physical security of Europeans. Instead, Mogherini said, "The first point,
the first top issue on our respective agenda: Israel and Palestine. We need
to continue to work together very closely, because we share the same sense
of priority, the same sense of urgency, the same concerns and the same
objectives: to get back to meaningful negotiations towards the two-state
solution, which is the only viable, realistic solution".

Mogherini did, however, place great emphasis on the following, "One issue on
which I believe it is crucial that Arabs and Europeans work together very
closely: we need to preserve diversity in our societies. We need to prevent
the rise of hate, starting with preventing Islamophobia in our societies. We
need to work together to make sure that in all our countries, no one
excluded in Europe as in the Arab world, everyone is accepted, protected and
respected as a human being, whatever his or her background is, whatever
religious belief, gender, age, identity. We value diversity and we believe
that everyone needs to find his and her place in our societies. So we have a
joint interest and a joint responsibility to nourish and preserve diversity
and together with that the dignity of every single human being".

Perhaps, before Mogherini spoke of preserving diversity, she should have
addressed the concerns expressed by the International Commission of Jurists
on the human rights violations of the region and its lack of basic human
freedoms and diversity of religion, speech, identity and gender. Mogherini,
however, chose to keep silent.

Instead, Mogherini's words came across as references to the EU's own
continued efforts to monitor and police free speech and thus, gradually, to
extinguish any kind of diversity of opinion within the EU.

Judith Bergman, a columnist, lawyer and political analyst, is a
Distinguished Senior Fellow at Gatestone Institute.

2019-05-09 11:33:50 UTC
Care to comment, Walter?
[chuckle]
Credit is due you for just posting the links,
And credit is due to you for admitting you'd like to sneak some black
cock into your day.

Huh Walter, you inbred glue-huffer?

Your mom and daughter have already. Your turn!

2019-05-09 14:06:59 UTC
Care to comment, Walter?
[chuckle]
Credit is due you for just posting the links,
And credit is due to you for admitting you'd like to sneak some black
cock into your day.
Huh Walter, you inbred glue-huffer?
Your mom and daughter have already. Your turn!
These links show the rewards of miscegenation.

http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-pregnant-white-girl-with-black-partner-kissing-53314198.html

http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-african-man-holding-baby-belly-white-girl-american-men-his-caucasian-pregnant-wife-standing-isolated-background-image54864981

2019-05-10 00:07:22 UTC
"
  These links show the rewards of miscegenation.
You and your Jew friends do not seem to realize that anything posted on
Usenet is here to stay, Rejecto. When the time comes, this will all be
useful for tracking you down for the required deportation or/and
extermination.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-05-10 00:32:39 UTC
"
  These links show the rewards of miscegenation.
You and your Jew friends do not seem to realize that anything posted on
Usenet is here to stay, Rejecto.
That's right. Your humiliations will last FOREVER.
Post by Carolina Reb
When the time comes, this will all be
useful for tracking you down for the required deportation or/and
extermination.
ROFLMAO

We can't WAIT for you to appear at our front doorsteps, wetting
yourself.

Have any of you ever actually mustered the courage to stop beating off
to kiddie porn and do anything about it?

I've already applied some nice sealer to the concrete of my front
stoop so your fear-induced urine will roll right off, Walter.

[chuckle]
Carolina Reb
2019-05-10 00:49:36 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
"
Post by Carolina Reb
When the time comes, this will all be
useful for tracking you down for the required deportation or/and
extermination.
ROFLMAO
We can't WAIT for you to appear at our front doorsteps, wetting
yourself.
Have any of you ever actually mustered the courage to stop beating off
to kiddie porn and do anything about it?
I've already applied some nice sealer to the concrete of my front
stoop so your fear-induced urine will roll right off, Walter.
[chuckle]
You seem to be taking this all on a personal level, Jew assclown.
Makes no difference to me. Deportations are deportations. Executions
are executions.
The Peeler
2019-05-10 07:17:19 UTC
On Thu, 9 May 2019 17:49:36 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg

Professeur de merde, Robert Faurisson
2019-05-10 09:13:44 UTC
In article <bccfddfc-2c3a-47af-9425-***@googlegroups.com>,

Michael Kuhnen, the leader of the German neo-Nazi movement. Died
of AIDS:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_K%C3%BChnen

In 1986, while in jail, KÃŒhnen came out as gay.[7] In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family meant he
had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out that Ernst Röhm
was also a gay Nazi.
Michael Ejercito
2019-05-10 16:16:08 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
When the time comes, this will all be
useful for tracking you down for the required deportation or/and
extermination.
ROFLMAO
We can't WAIT for you to appear at our front doorsteps, wetting
yourself.
Have any of you ever actually mustered the courage to stop beating off
to kiddie porn and do anything about it?
I've already applied some nice sealer to the concrete of my front
stoop so your fear-induced urine will roll right off, Walter.
[chuckle]
You seem to be taking this all on a personal level, Jew assclown.
Makes no difference to me. Deportations are deportations. Executions
are executions.
And who will do these deportations?

Who will do these executions?

Who will get past the Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable,
decent people?

The doctors in his psychiatric ward will do it for him! LOL
The Peeler
SPOT ON! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2019-05-11 16:50:40 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
ROFLMAO
We can't WAIT for you to appear at our front doorsteps, wetting
yourself.
Have any of you ever actually mustered the courage to stop beating off
to kiddie porn and do anything about it?
I've already applied some nice sealer to the concrete of my front
stoop so your fear-induced urine will roll right off, Walter.
SPOT ON! LOL
They never had a chance against the Guardian Angels of Israel and other
honorable, decent people!

2019-05-11 18:38:02 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
ROFLMAO
We can't WAIT for you to appear at our front doorsteps, wetting
yourself.
Have any of you ever actually mustered the courage to stop beating off
to kiddie porn and do anything about it?
I've already applied some nice sealer to the concrete of my front
stoop so your fear-induced urine will roll right off, Walter.
SPOT ON! LOL
They never had a chance against the Guardian Angels of Israel and other
honorable, decent people!
Especially not clinically insane nutters like that senile stupid nazi
wannabe! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2019-05-12 18:24:37 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
ROFLMAO
We can't WAIT for you to appear at our front doorsteps, wetting
yourself.
Have any of you ever actually mustered the courage to stop beating off
to kiddie porn and do anything about it?
I've already applied some nice sealer to the concrete of my front
stoop so your fear-induced urine will roll right off, Walter.
SPOT ON! LOL
They never had a chance against the Guardian Angels of Israel and other
honorable, decent people!
Especially not clinically insane nutters like that senile stupid nazi
wannabe! LOL
He can continue fantasizing about his mythical, imaginary Braised Bulls.

2019-05-12 18:38:50 UTC
He can continue fantasizing about his mythical, imaginary Braised Bulls.
In your case, The Bull would be too merciful. It would have to be The
Boats for you, Rejecto:

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3977
The Peeler
2019-05-12 18:48:22 UTC
On Sun, 12 May 2019 11:38:50 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-05-12 18:56:26 UTC
He can continue fantasizing about his mythical, imaginary Braised Bulls.
In your case, The Bull would be too merciful. It would have to be The
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3977
I refuse.

Now what?

2019-05-10 00:36:29 UTC
  These links show the rewards of miscegenation.
You and your Jew friends do not seem to realize that anything posted on
Usenet is here to stay, Rejecto. When the time comes, this will all be
useful for tracking you down for the required deportation or/and
extermination.
Look, Mr. Ejercito!

Walter thinks he's going to stop huffing glue long enough to
"exterminate" us!

ROFLMJAO

Poor Walter. He actually thinks the "time is going to come."
NEMO
2019-05-10 09:13:06 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
The Jews
2019-05-12 17:06:20 UTC
You and your Jew friends do not seem to realize that anything posted on
Usenet is here to stay, Rejecto. When the time comes, this will all be
useful for tracking you down for the required deportation or/and
extermination.
Hey Walt, any idea when you inbred, glue-huffing pedophiles might work
up the courage for this whole "extermination" thing you're talking
about?

I'd hate to be out of town and miss the whole thing.

Let us know!

2019-05-12 18:23:13 UTC
You and your Jew friends do not seem to realize that anything posted on
Usenet is here to stay, Rejecto. When the time comes, this will all be
useful for tracking you down for the required deportation or/and
extermination.
Hey Walt, any idea when you inbred, glue-huffing pedophiles might work
up the courage for this whole "extermination" thing you're talking
about?
I'd hate to be out of town and miss the whole thing.
Let us know!
ROFLMJAO
It is sometime between never and the end of time.

And WAY closer to never. LOL
NEMO
2019-05-09 15:40:15 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Have a GOOD look, nazoid sub-lice...

This is how you're ALL going to end!

Franz Xaver Ziereis (13 August 1904 - 24 May 1945) was the commandant
of the Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp from 1939 until the camp
was liberated by the Americans in 1945.

LOMPO!
Byker
2019-05-09 17:22:53 UTC