IRAN ATTACKS ISRAEL FROM SYRIA
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-05-10 17:29:09 UTC
That's right Iran attacked Israel from Syria and the Jewish state promptly destroyed all sources of the attacks. You mess with the Jews you are messing with FIRE!
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-11 13:00:11 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
That's right Iran attacked Israel from Syria and the Jewish state promptly
destroyed all sources of the >attacks. You mess with the Jews you are
messing with FIRE!
---
Just check out the Revd, Carolina Reb, and Loose Cannon!

2018-05-12 12:28:02 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 06:00:11 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
That's right Iran attacked Israel from Syria
---
Just check out the Revd, Carolina Reb, and Loose Cannon!
Michael
Just check out your diarrhoea breath, mong!

2018-05-12 18:25:10 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 05:28:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
That's right Iran attacked Israel from Syria and the Jewish state promptly
destroyed all sources of the >attacks. You mess with the Jews you are
messing with FIRE!
---
Just check out the Revd, Carolina Reb, and Loose Cannon!
Michael
Just check out your diarrhoea breath, mong!
Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that keep beating the
shit out of you, that are superior to you and straight unlike you,
shit-eating Razovic!
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
2018-05-11 13:02:16 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 10:29:09 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
That's right Iran attacked Israel from Syria
That's right. The days of the failed jew state Ersatz 'Israeel' are
numbered. May it be soon, insh'Allah

2018-05-11 19:46:41 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 06:02:16 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
That's right Iran attacked Israel from Syria
That's right. The days of the failed jew state Ersatz 'Israeel' are
numbered. May it be soon, insh'Allah
You are PROJECTING, yet again, you failed housebound LOSER!