A National Assault Weapons Ban is the Next Best Thing – Quote of the Day
2018-04-30 15:38:50 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/a-national-assault-weapons-ban-is-the-next-best-thing-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3945417

A National Assault Weapons Ban is the Next Best Thing – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 29, 2018 |107 COMMENTS

“Otto Van Bismarck once said: ‘Politics is the art of the possible, the
attainable — the art of the next best.’ For those who are looking for the
repeal of the Second Amendment, I would urge them to abandon that hope and
look to the ‘the next best:’ the imposition of a national ban on assault
weapons.” – Sol Wachtler in Keep assault weapons in the military [via
timesunion.com]

Just Wondering
2018-04-30 16:05:12 UTC
So much for "nobody wants to take your guns away."
Mr. B1ack
2018-04-30 22:30:26 UTC
A national treason ban would solve that :-)
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-01 15:30:22 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/a-national-assault-weapons-ban-is->>>the-next-best-thing-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3945417
A National Assault Weapons Ban is the Next Best Thing – Quote of the Day
So much for "nobody wants to take your guns away."
A national treason ban would solve that :-)
the Constitution gives Congress that power.

But other than treason, the Constitution does not give Congress the
power to ban anything else nationally.

2018-05-02 13:07:59 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/a-national-assault-weapons-ban-is->>>the-next-best-thing-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3945417
A National Assault Weapons Ban is the Next Best Thing – Quote of the Day
So much for "nobody wants to take your guns away."
A national treason ban would solve that :-)
the Constitution gives Congress that power.
But other than treason, the Constitution does not give Congress the
power to ban anything else nationally.
Michael
What relevance does your host country's 'constitution' have to an
illegal mong like you, mong?

2018-05-02 17:11:54 UTC
On Wed, 02 May 2018 06:07:59 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by Just Wondering
So much for "nobody wants to take your guns away."
A national treason ban would solve that :-)
the Constitution gives Congress that power.
But other than treason, the Constitution does not give Congress the
power to ban anything else nationally.
Michael
What relevance does your host country's 'constitution' have to an
illegal mong like you, mong?
What "host country"? What "illegal mong", Retardovic? Are all serbs as
retarded as you are?
2018-05-01 12:53:26 UTC
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 08:38:50 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/a-national-assault-weapons-ban-is-the-next-best-thing-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3945417
A National Assault Weapons Ban is the Next Best Thing – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 29, 2018 |107 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED!

2018-05-01 15:25:27 UTC
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 08:38:50 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/a-national-assault-weapons-ban-is->>the-next-best-thing-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3945417
A National Assault Weapons Ban is the Next Best Thing – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 29, 2018 |107 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED!
Mangina, you have yet to explain the reasons for your dismissal.

2018-05-02 13:07:51 UTC
On Tue, 1 May 2018 08:25:27 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 08:38:50 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/a-national-assault-weapons-ban-is->>the-next-best-thing-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3945417
A National Assault Weapons Ban is the Next Best Thing – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 29, 2018 |107 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED!
Mangina, you have yet to explain the reasons for your dismissal.
Michael
Dreckgook, we HUMANS give NO explanations to subhuman mongs like you.

2018-05-02 14:48:52 UTC
On Tue, 1 May 2018 08:25:27 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 08:38:50 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/a-national-assault-weapons-ban-is->>>>the-next-best-thing-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3945417
A National Assault Weapons Ban is the Next Best Thing – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 29, 2018 |107 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED!
Mangina, you have yet to explain the reasons for your dismissal.
Michael
Dreckgook, we HUMANS give NO explanations to subhuman mongs like you.
Nithing, no wonder your life is buggered.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/a-national-assault-weapons-ban-is-the-next-best-thing-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3944439

The history of gun control in North America is the history of violent White
supremacism and the efforts of its proponents to create for themselves a
“safe working environment”. No Klansman or Nazi wants to go to a lynching
where he’s not sure who’s going to end up dead.

I point this out every chance I get. It’s amazing the things that White,
Democrat anti-gunners call me. Sometimes you’d think you were talking to the
“editorial” staff of the Stormfront website.

Gun control is NEVER about guns, ALWAYS about power, usually over disfavored
and despised minorities.

2018-05-03 13:45:06 UTC
On Wed, 2 May 2018 07:48:52 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 08:38:50 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/a-national-assault-weapons-ban-is->>>>the-next-best-thing-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3945417
A National Assault Weapons Ban is the Next Best Thing – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 29, 2018 |107 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED!
Mangina, you have yet to explain the reasons for your dismissal.
Michael
Dreckgook, we HUMANS give NO explanations to subhuman mongs like you.
Nithing, no wonder your life is buggered.
Dreckgook, no wonder you get, buggered senseless by niggers every
weekend.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, mong.

Happy new quarter-hour!

2018-05-03 17:10:52 UTC
On Thu, 03 May 2018 06:45:06 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, no wonder your life is buggered.
Dreckgook, no wonder you get, buggered senseless by niggers every
weekend.
Can't you even TRY to hide what a miserable FRUSTRATED FLAMING FAG you are,
you housebound disgusting pansy?
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, mong.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that abnormal spastic thing you keep
suffering from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY
hard!
Happy new quarter-hour!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
arseholes to female vaginas."
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-07 11:06:37 UTC
On Thu, 03 May 2018 06:45:06 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, no wonder your life is buggered.
Dreckgook, no wonder you get, buggered senseless by niggers every
weekend.
Can't you even TRY to hide what a miserable FRUSTRATED FLAMING FAG you are,
you housebound disgusting pansy?
He certainly can not!
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, mong.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that abnormal spastic thing you keep
suffering from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY
hard!
He has hissy fits whenever anyone mentions Chris.

2018-05-08 13:38:04 UTC
On Mon, 7 May 2018 04:06:37 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
He certainly can not!
YOU certainly can not stop zsucking jew ani/recti!
Post by Michael Ejercito
He has hissy fits whenever anyone mentions Chris.
Michael
YOU have gook hissy fits whenever anyone refers to your moulie guru
Chrissie as an uppity coon.

2018-05-08 15:45:42 UTC
On Tue, 08 May 2018 06:38:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Can't you even TRY to hide what a miserable FRUSTRATED FLAMING FAG you are,
you housebound disgusting pansy?
He certainly can not!
YOU certainly can not stop zsucking jew ani/recti!
And your FLAMING FAGGOTRY shows AGAIN! LOL Just HOW retarded are you,
Razovic?
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that abnormal spastic thing you keep
suffering from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY
hard!
He has hissy fits whenever anyone mentions Chris.
Michael
YOU have gook hissy fits whenever anyone refers to your moulie guru
Chrissie as an uppity coon.
There are no signs of your master Michael having EVER had any hissy fits,
dreckserb! But your "life" is nothing but one ridiculous sick hissy fit!
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-09 11:46:31 UTC
On Mon, 7 May 2018 04:06:37 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

He certainly can not!
YOU certainly can not stop zsucking jew ani/recti!
That assumes that I suck any ani.
He has hissy fits whenever anyone mentions Chris.
Michael
YOU have gook hissy fits whenever anyone refers to your moulie guru
Chrissie as an uppity coon.
I have no such hissy fits.

Chris is a better guru than Adolf Hitler or David Duke.

2018-05-10 12:41:48 UTC
On Wed, 9 May 2018 04:46:31 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
You watch ANI instead asshole.
He certainly can not!
YOU certainly can not stop zsucking jew ani/recti!
That assumes that I suck any ani.
You zsuck nothing BUT ani.
He has hissy fits whenever anyone mentions Chris.
Michael
YOU have gook hissy fits whenever anyone refers to your moulie guru
Chrissie as an uppity coon.
I have no such hissy fits.
You ROUTINELY have gook hissy fits.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Chris is a better guru than Adolf Hitler or David Duke.
Michael
Chrissie is no better a guru than Bill Levinstein or your Grik fiancee
the Foreskin Peeler.

2018-05-10 15:58:56 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 05:41:48 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
You watch ANI instead asshole.
WE will watch vulvas! YOU will watch an anus, every time you look in the
mirror, asshole!
That assumes that I suck any ani.
You zsuck nothing BUT ani.
HE sucks no ani. But you ARE a sick asshole and your life (if one can call
that spastic thing you are suffering from a "life" at all) sucks ...like
TOTALLY!
I have no such hissy fits.
You ROUTINELY have gook hissy fits.
You ROUTINELY project your own state of "mind" (if one can call that
abnormal perverted thing you keep suffering from a "mind" at all) onto all
those that you know are superior to you!
Chris is a better guru than Adolf Hitler or David Duke.
Michael
Chrissie is no better a guru than Bill Levinstein or your Grik fiancee
the Foreskin Peeler.
Stop projecting your OWN stupidity onto all those that you know are superior
to you, you mentally handicapped, sexually crippled perv!
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2018-05-11 11:48:20 UTC
On Wed, 9 May 2018 04:46:31 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.
You watch ANI instead asshole.
We will continue to watch vulva.

He certainly can not!
YOU certainly can not stop zsucking jew ani/recti!
That assumes that I suck any ani.
You zsuck nothing BUT ani.
I disagree.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Chris is a better guru than Adolf Hitler or David Duke.
Michael
Chrissie is no better a guru than Bill Levinstein or your Grik fiancee
the Foreskin Peeler.
That does not disprove that Chris is a better guru than Adolf Hitler or
David Duke.

2018-05-12 13:08:23 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 04:48:20 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Wed, 9 May 2018 04:46:31 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy->>20.jpg
You watch ANI instead asshole.
We will continue to watch vulva.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
You will ONLY watch ANI asshole!
He certainly can not!
YOU certainly can not stop zsucking jew ani/recti!
That assumes that I suck any ani.
You zsuck nothing BUT ani.
I disagree.
Who gives two jew shits? You're just a slope.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Chris is a better guru than Adolf Hitler or David Duke.
Michael
Chrissie is no better a guru than Bill Levinstein or your Grik fiancee
the Foreskin Peeler.
That does not disprove that Chris is a better guru than Adolf Hitler or
David Duke.
Michael
It DOES...like TOTALLY. How the fuck CAN a coon be a better guru than
someone WHITE?

2018-05-12 18:26:32 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 06:08:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
We will continue to watch vulva.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
You will ONLY watch ANI asshole!
HE will watch vulvas! YOU will watch an anus, every time you look in the
mirror, asshole!
I disagree.
Who gives two jew shits?
INTELLIGENT people (that excludes you) care about what he says!
You're just a slope.
HE's your master. YOU are just his slave, dreckserb! A slav and a slave,
that's what you are!
That does not disprove that Chris is a better guru than Adolf Hitler or
David Duke.
Michael
It DOES...like TOTALLY.
NOT to any intelligent normally evolved human, inferior slav Razovic!
How the fuck CAN a coon be a better guru than
someone WHITE?
YOU are not "white", Razovic! YOU are a typical filthy, swarthy, satellite
dishes peddling, serb peasant! Learn to accept your place, cretin!
Dumb serb Razovic trying to peddle used satellite dishes on Usenet LOL:
"If you are in London or nearby, please e-mail me (***@callnetuk.com) - I
may have one available."
M***@thruhikinggear.com
Adolf Hitler caused the Holocaust!
2018-05-14 12:22:33 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Chris is a better guru than Adolf Hitler or David Duke.
Michael
Chrissie is no better a guru than Bill Levinstein or your Grik fiancee
the Foreskin Peeler.
That does not disprove that Chris is a better guru than Adolf Hitler or
David Duke.
Michael
It DOES...like TOTALLY. How the fuck CAN a coon be a better guru than
someone WHITE?
Adolf Hitler caused the Holocaust!
No, he didn't. There WASN'T one!

2018-05-14 18:19:45 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 05:22:33 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Adolf Hitler caused the Holocaust!
No, he didn't. There WASN'T one!
He did. And there WAS one, you cocksucking little goose-stepper!
2018-05-02 17:12:52 UTC
On Wed, 02 May 2018 06:07:51 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Mangina, you have yet to explain the reasons for your dismissal.
Michael
Dreckgook, we SUBHUMANS can give NO explanations to superhumans like you.
We always figured that, serb cretin!
The Peeler
2018-05-01 17:21:54 UTC
On Tue, 01 May 2018 05:53:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/a-national-assault-weapons-ban-is-the-next-best-thing-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3945417
A National Assault Weapons Ban is the Next Best Thing – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 29, 2018 |107 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED!
serb asshole, your life (if one can call that spastic thing you are
suffering from a "life" at all) dismissed YOU already long time ago!