BOMB BOMB BOMB — BOMB BOMB IRAN!
2020-01-08 21:47:13 UTC

https://www.bing.com/search?q=bomb+bomb+bomb+iran+song&form=EDGEAR&qs=PF&cvid=886fd98bdd964a208c21e5d7f4bcbab6&cc=US&setlang=en-US&plvar=0

Zaire
2020-01-09 15:22:37 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
http://youtu.be/zBGPw_LBiRA
https://www.bing.com/search?q=bomb+bomb+bomb+iran+song&form=EDGEAR&qs=PF&cvid=886fd98bdd964a208c21e5d7f4bcbab6&cc=US&setlang=en-US&plvar=0
http://youtu.be/_iKuMVqht4U
I checked out the bing link. Is that supposed to be funny?
The Peeler
2020-01-09 15:37:17 UTC
On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 07:22:37 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
P-Dub
2020-01-09 16:19:42 UTC
Post by Zaire
Post by B***@37.com
http://youtu.be/zBGPw_LBiRA
https://www.bing.com/search?q=bomb+bomb+bomb+iran+song&form=EDGEAR&qs=PF&cvid=886fd98bdd964a208c21e5d7f4bcbab6&cc=US&setlang=en-US&plvar=0
http://youtu.be/_iKuMVqht4U
I checked out the bing link. Is that supposed to be funny?
I do not think the solution is to bomb Iran. There are millions in that country who do not approve of the mullah regime, but are pretty much trapped. Even if they do approve, destroying the country or killing millions is not the answer.

Taking out mass murdering terrorists, however, works for me. Soleimani was a brutal mass murdering terrorist. Anyone who mourns for this bastard is ignorant.

In Trump's own words - he is not trying to start a war. He's trying to prevent one.
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-09 17:22:00 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Zaire
Post by B***@37.com
http://youtu.be/zBGPw_LBiRA
https://www.bing.com/search?q=bomb+bomb+bomb+iran+song&form=EDGEAR&qs=PF&cvid=886fd98bdd964a208c21e5d7f4bcbab6&cc=US&setlang=en-US&plvar=0
http://youtu.be/_iKuMVqht4U
I checked out the bing link. Is that supposed to be funny?
I do not think the solution is to bomb Iran. There are millions in that country who do not approve of the mullah regime, but are pretty much trapped. Even if they do approve, destroying the country or killing millions is not the answer.
Taking out mass murdering terrorists, however, works for me. Soleimani was a brutal mass murdering terrorist. Anyone who mourns for this bastard is ignorant.
In Trump's own words - he is not trying to start a war. He's trying to prevent one.
Indeed.

He killed the asshole who started it, not the poor enlisted saps just looking for a free college education.

2020-01-09 17:25:54 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Zaire
Post by B***@37.com
http://youtu.be/zBGPw_LBiRA
https://www.bing.com/search?q=bomb+bomb+bomb+iran+song&form=EDGEAR&qs=PF&cvid=886fd98bdd964a208c21e5d7f4bcbab6&cc=US&setlang=en-US&plvar=0
http://youtu.be/_iKuMVqht4U
I checked out the bing link. Is that supposed to be funny?
I do not think the solution is to bomb Iran. There are millions in that country who do not approve of the mullah regime, but are pretty much trapped. Even if they do approve, destroying the country or killing millions is not the answer.
Taking out mass murdering terrorists, however, works for me. Soleimani was a brutal mass murdering terrorist. Anyone who mourns for this bastard is ignorant.
In Trump's own words - he is not trying to start a war. He's trying to prevent one.
Taking out mass murdering terrorists, however, works for me.
---
so murdering zionist terrorist is also ok, eh?
Got it.