EVERY single post (using 20 or more jew aliases) originating from std.com (sexually transmitted diseases dot com) is from jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein (his domain) - ALL are jew SPAM or jew FORGERIES!
Grikbashir®™
2019-09-04 11:56:37 UTC
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.

Move along, folks. Nothing to see here...it's just a g-ddam jew.
The Peeler
2019-09-04 12:02:54 UTC
On Wed, 04 Sep 2019 04:56:37 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbashir®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
Move along, folks. Nothing to see here...it's just a g-ddam jew.
This must be the most ridiculous thing ever to be seen in any part of
Usenet! ROTFLOL

Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-09-08 13:35:02 UTC
Post by Grikbashir®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
Move along, folks. Nothing to see here...it's just a g-ddam jew.
This must be the most ridiculous thing ever to be seen in any part of
Usenet! ROTFLOL
Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
LOL
Of course the mangina feels desperate.

Here is Chris's comment.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/felon-in-possession-conviction-of-kate-steinles-killer-overturned-by-california-appeals-court/#comment-4323589

Guns don’t just “go off”.

That monster pulled the trigger.

At BEST it was manslaughter.

If this was an “accident”, Sandy Hook was a “hunting mishap”.

Indeed! Desperation is her natural way of existing! LOL
2019-09-09 11:14:18 UTC
On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 06:35:02 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Of course the mangina feels desperate.
There is, NO desperation like YOURS, mong.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment.

Nobody here is INTERESTED, asshole!

Now go back where the fuck you came from, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid!

2019-09-09 11:34:41 UTC
On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 04:14:18 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
This must be the most ridiculous thing ever to be seen in any part of
Usenet! ROTFLOL
Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
LOL
Of course the mangina feels desperate.
There is, NO desperation like YOURS, mong.
Who are you trying to convince of that, you desperate perverted psychopathic
pedophile? YOURSELF? LOL
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Nobody here is INTERESTED, asshole!
INTELLIGENT people appreciate that smart guy's original comments and
articles, you pedophilic retard!
Now go back where the fuck you came from, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid!
Your master Michael IS where he's from. YOU are NOT, you filthy pedophilic
serb peasant!
is any meaningful debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-09-09 15:39:57 UTC
"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:dKNbF.614953
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
Of course the mangina feels desperate.
There is, NO desperation like YOURS, mong.
Wrong!
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment.
You could never handle chris's comments.
Nobody here is INTERESTED, asshole!
To the contrary, we find his comments wise and witty.
Now go back where the fuck you came from, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid!
Nithing, I am where I am from.

Now here is another comment from Chris.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/felon-in-possession-conviction-of-kate-steinles-killer-overturned-by-california-appeals-court/#comment-4324301

The murderer, his defense counsel, and Democrats everywhere are literally
laughing at the Steinle family.

2019-09-09 18:28:04 UTC
Only in your dreams, you jacking porn-posting Mongoloid bastard.
The Peeler
2019-09-09 19:13:09 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 11:28:04 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2019-09-10 16:29:44 UTC
We also watch classy young ladies.
http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
Only in your dreams, you jacking porn-posting Mongoloid bastard.
Not just in dreams, but reality as well!

2019-09-10 17:30:21 UTC
Something that gay nazoid cannot even dream of! LOL
2019-09-10 12:37:45 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 08:39:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Of course the mangina feels desperate.
There is, NO desperation like YOURS, mong.
Wrong!
Not!
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment.
You could never handle chris's comments.
Chrissie's inane plagiarised comments never JUSTIFIED handling, mong.
Nobody here is INTERESTED, asshole!
To the contrary, we find his comments wise and witty.
Who is 'we'? You and your gook tapeworm?
Now go back where the fuck you came from, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid!
Nithing, I am where I am from.
Needledick, you won't be where you are from until the banana boat
docks at Manila.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is another comment from Chris.
Now greek that one too then, mong!

2019-09-10 13:25:24 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 05:37:45 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Wrong!
Not!
Slave, if your master Michael says WRONG, it means WRONG! Capisci,
dreckserb?
You could never handle chris's comments.
Chrissie's inane plagiarised comments never JUSTIFIED handling, mong.
IOW, you ADMIT that you could never handle that smart guy's smart comments!
To the contrary, we find his comments wise and witty.
Who is 'we'? You and your gook tapeworm?
The INTELLIGENT people here find Chris' comments to be witty and wise,
Retardovic!
Nithing, I am where I am from.
Needledick, you won't be where you are from until the banana boat
docks at Manila.
Another gratuitous demonstration of your clinical insanity, pedophilc gay
Razovic? <BG>
Now here is another comment from Chris.
Now greek that one too then, mong!
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-09-10 16:13:22 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 08:39:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Of course the mangina feels desperate.
There is, NO desperation like YOURS, mong.
Wrong!
Not!
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment.
You could never handle chris's comments.
Chrissie's inane plagiarised comments never JUSTIFIED handling, mong.
To the contrary, I learned from his comments.
Nobody here is INTERESTED, asshole!
To the contrary, we find his comments wise and witty.
Who is 'we'? You and your gook tapeworm?
"We" as in Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people!
Now go back where the fuck you came from, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid!
Nithing, I am where I am from.
Needledick, you won't be where you are from until the banana boat
docks at Manila.
Explain the connection between a boat delivering bananas to Manila and
where I am from./
Now here is another comment from Chris.
Now greek that one too then, mong!
You have a hissy fit whenever I mention Chris.

Here is my comment.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/felon-in-possession-conviction-of-kate-steinles-killer-overturned-by-california-appeals-court/#comment-4327006

So all Mexicans are descended from the Navajo, Apache, Shoshone, Pauite, or
Mohave?

You have much in common with Elizabeth Warren.

2019-09-11 11:14:01 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 09:13:22 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Of course the mangina feels desperate.
There is, NO desperation like YOURS, mong.
Wrong!
Not!
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment.
You could never handle chris's comments.
Chrissie's inane plagiarised comments never JUSTIFIED handling, mong.
To the contrary, I learned from his comments.
With a vapid Oriental excuse for a 'mind', you would learn from ANY
comments.
Nobody here is INTERESTED, asshole!
To the contrary, we find his comments wise and witty.
Who is 'we'? You and your gook tapeworm?
"We" as in Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people!
You mean dishonourable indecent guardian fairies of 'Israeel' such as
you and your Grik fiancee!
Now go back where the fuck you came from, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid!
Nithing, I am where I am from.
Needledick, you won't be where you are from until the banana boat
docks at Manila.
Explain the connection between a boat delivering bananas to Manila and
where I am from./
WE demand the explanations and get them, asshole./
Now here is another comment from Chris.
Now greek that one too then, mong!
You have a hissy fit whenever I mention Chris.
YOU have a little gook mini-orgasm whenever you post one of Chrissie's
comments.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment too, you gormless slant eyed
asshole!

2019-09-11 11:34:49 UTC
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 04:14:01 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
To the contrary, I learned from his comments.
With a vapid Oriental excuse for a 'mind', you would learn from ANY
comments.
You are talking about yourself, AGAIN, you endlessly projecting psychopathic
pedophilic swine!
"We" as in Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people!
You mean dishonourable indecent guardian fairies of 'Israeel' such as
you and your Grik fiancee!
YOU are the one devoid of ANY "honour", you pedophilic serbian swine!
Explain the connection between a boat delivering bananas to Manila and
where I am from./
WE demand the explanations and get them, asshole./
No you don't! YOU only get your bleeding psychopathic ass clobbered here and
your stupid serbian gob filled with the shit people enjoy dumping in it,
you poor psychopathic shiteating serbian asshole.

And now open your big filthy serbian gob WIDE...
You have a hissy fit whenever I mention Chris.
YOU have a little gook mini-orgasm whenever you post one of Chrissie's
comments.
Wrong. Your master Michael is NOT a sexual cripple like you, you sexually
crippled pedophilic swine!
The Jews
2019-09-04 12:25:30 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
Post by Grikbashir®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
What? And miss your constant, daily humiliation at the hands of Jews,
Filipinos, and other humans?

Not a chance, glue-huffer!

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
NEMO
2019-09-04 13:07:28 UTC
Well, yes.
The Jews
2019-09-04 14:27:17 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by Grikbashir®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
Ignore
Well, you obviously CAN'T ignore Jews making fun of you!
Post by Grikbashir®™
block
That would require usenet skills you simply do not have!
Post by Grikbashir®™
delete
This is usenet. You can't delete messages- you can only delete them
off your own computer-- and everyone else can still see them
Post by Grikbashir®™
killfile
Then you'd never know what horrible things are being said about you
Post by Grikbashir®™
at will.
LOL

"Will"???? You HAVE no will, glue huffer!

When the Queen Mary trannies say "bend over!" you bend over, without a
second thought!

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-09-04 15:49:53 UTC
On Wed, 4 Sep 2019 06:07:28 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Well, yes.
Well, yes, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Raozvic!