WDJW thought for 12/26/21 ...
Add Reply
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-12-26 12:11:42 UTC
"Suddenly a great company of the Heavenly Host appeared with the
angel, praising GOD and saying, 'Glory to GOD in the highest Heaven,
and on Earth peace to those on whom His favor rests.'" (Luke 2:13-14)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always peace (Luke 2:13-14) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when
we're always saying/writing that we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD -->
http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense
Share to Pinterest
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-12-27 16:09:13 UTC
"On coming to the house, they saw the Child with His mother Mary, and
they bowed down and worshiped Him. Then they opened their treasures
and presented Him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. And
having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned
to their country by another route." (Matthew 2:11-12)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always kindness (Matthew 2:11-12) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew
2021-12-28 14:25:32 UTC
"Cast your cares on the LORD and He will sustain you; HE will never
let the righteous be shaken." (Psalm 55:22)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always peace (Psalm 55:22) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew
2021-12-30 15:08:05 UTC
"Great peace have those who love Your Law, and nothing can make them
stumble." (Psalm 119:165)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always peace (Psalm 119:165) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew
2021-12-31 15:24:45 UTC
"And we know that in all things GOD works for the good of those who
love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." (Romans
8:28)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always goodness (Romans 8:28) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when