Nature's Eternal Religion
2019-11-04 20:44:21 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4224#p16098
plainolamerican
2019-11-04 20:49:51 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4224#p16098
religions, like gods, are created in the imaginations of man and beleived by fools.
The Peeler
2019-11-04 21:22:43 UTC
On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 12:49:51 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
religions, like gods, are created in the imaginations of man and beleived by fools.
That was no.4 of your five retarded standard lines, you retarded piece of
gay muzzie shit!

The Peeler
2019-11-04 21:21:44 UTC
On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 15:44:21 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,