WLP On "Holohoaxing!"
2019-10-06 20:04:31 UTC
I haven’t talked much in the past about the so-called “Holocaust,”
because I’ve felt that really is a job for the historians, and I’m not a
professional historian. Unfortunately, however, the “Holocaust” is one
of those politically sensitive subjects which makes professional
historians very nervous. Jews — and apologists for the Jews — have
written literally thousands of “Holocaust” books during the past 50
years, and many of the claims made in these books are patently false.
The professional historians know that, but they hesitate to say
anything, lest they be branded as “Holocaust deniers” by the powerful
Jewish organizations and by the controlled news media.

https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/02/thoughts-on-the-holocaust/

Carolina Reb directed at Canadian homosexual Jews on this newsgroup:

"I have 'denied the holocaust' many times over the years in my lengthy
campaign of Jew-baiting and verbal harassment of the Toronto homosexual
Jews and their unending frustration at having their CHRC (Canadian Human
Rights Commission) powerless to stop me from continuing to do it. New
readers here on this newsgroup may take comfort in the fact that...once
AGAIN...on this very Sunday afternoon, I shall once again...'deny the
holocaust!' Also once again and be noted: to all you frustrated Toronto
Church Street homosexual Jews who are failing to achieve satisfaction
from the releasing from your loins into the Canadian buttocks of those
stray assholes wandering around the aforenamed street and its
environs...you may place your complaints here...for all the good you
think it may do you:"

https://www.chrc-ccdp.gc.ca

"There you go. Now, go and have another bad day!"
The Peeler
2019-10-06 20:11:33 UTC
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 16:04:31 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

Zaire
The Jews were treated horribly during WW2 by the German state.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-07 00:10:35 UTC
Post by Zaire
Post by Carolina Reb
I haven’t talked much in the past about the so-called “Holocaust,”
because I’ve felt that really is a job for the historians, and I’m not a
professional historian. Unfortunately, however, the “Holocaust” is one
of those politically sensitive subjects which makes professional
historians very nervous. Jews — and apologists for the Jews — have
written literally thousands of “Holocaust” books during the past 50
years, and many of the claims made in these books are patently false.
The professional historians know that, but they hesitate to say
anything, lest they be branded as “Holocaust deniers” by the powerful
Jewish organizations and by the controlled news media.
https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/02/thoughts-on-the-holocaust/
The Jews were treated horribly during WW2 by the German state.
On the contrary, they were too nice to the Jews. It was a mistake that
will not be repeated.
The Peeler
2019-10-07 08:18:17 UTC
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 20:10:35 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

NO gays in this group, capisci, you two disgusting senile nazi homo swines!
So fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!

2019-10-07 08:17:16 UTC
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 15:50:25 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
it up my poop chute?"
The Peeler
2019-10-07 08:18:50 UTC
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 20:24:35 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg

Ras
2019-10-07 16:34:27 UTC
Homos on the march in SC....
https://www.postandcourier.com/free-times/sc-pride-has-made-strides-over-years-but-more-support/article_e55ae804-e3c2-11e9-bfb1-6fe7e5f4ea78.html
"Pride" is the act of inserting your genitalia into the rectum of
another man? Am I missing something here? Church Street? Well?
ISRAEL IS THE BIGGEST HOMO COUNTRIES AROUND !
BIGGEST HOMO GAY PARADES !
TEL AVIV IS LOADED WITH QUEERS . . . like JAY SMILKSTEIN BOZO

WHERE IS 'BOZO' ?

-----> THAT IS EXACTLY IT.

[?] WHO ON EARTH WOULD WANT TO BE SEXUAL
WITH SUCH AN UGLY CREATURE [?]

SMILKSTEIN IS A FRUSTRATED SEX DEPRIVED
RODENT JEW. ANIMAL INSTINCT QUEER KHAZAR,
TOTAL PORNO SMUT FILTH FROM THIS EVIL DEVIL KIKE TROLL.

HE LIVES FOR PORNOGRAPHY,
HE TALKS TOTAL DEPRAVITY,
HE IS OBSESSED WITH THE ANUS, FECES.
HE IS DESPERATE FOR ANYONE TO GIVE HIM A B.J.
HE IS DESPERATE FOR SEX, ANY SEX,

-----> BECAUSE WHO WOULD WANT TO ?

THINK ABOUT IT !

UN-MARRIED PSYCHO KIKE AND PICTURES TO
PROVE IT. SO HE WANKS HIMSELF TO SLEEP
WHILE OBSESSING WITH HIS ANUS, RECTUM, CRAP.

HE'S BEEN TOLD HE LOOKS HIDEOUS BY OTHERS.
I AM CONFIRMING WHAT HE SEES IN THE MIRROR
HIMSELF.

http://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg

A TOTAL DEMON UGLY MONSTER
DAMN, YOU ARE GETTING UGLIER AND UGLIER.

THIS 'bozo' GAY SMILKSTEIN IS THE KIND
OF CREEPY FACE YOU WOULD SEE IN A PORNO SHOP,
OR ONE OF THE WORKERS,
THE GUY LOOKS LIKE A LITERAL RAPIST.

THE PSYCHO FACE THAT WE SEE
HERE:

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0
[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

http://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg

THE SAME KIND OF UN-MARRIED UGLY KIKE,
WHO WOULD HAVE TO PAY A PROSTITUTE TO
HAVE SEX WITH HIM.

GAY 'jay' SMILKSTEIN IS THE BIGGEST
HOMO QUEER BUTT OBSESSED ANAL JEW AROUND.

ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE SUCKING HIS
MANGLED SHREDDED RABBI BLOOD SUCKED
GROSS KHAZAR "jew" COCK.

GROSS.

WHAT DOES IF FEEL LIKE TO BE A HIDEOUS UGLY KIKE MONSTER ?

-------------> YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA
OF HOW TRULY BUTT UGLY YOU ARE KIKE
plainolamerican
2019-10-07 17:41:56 UTC
Homos on the march in SC....
https://www.postandcourier.com/free-times/sc-pride-has-made-strides-over-years-but-more-support/article_e55ae804-e3c2-11e9-bfb1-6fe7e5f4ea78.html
"Pride" is the act of inserting your genitalia into the rectum of
another man? Am I missing something here? Church Street? Well?
Am I missing something here?
---
bashing homosexuals is not cool. Would you bash your own brother or sister for being gay?

homophobia is a treatable mental disorder.
The Peeler
2019-10-07 18:39:19 UTC
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit, you like SOOO gay! LOL
NEMO
2019-10-07 20:10:26 UTC
Peeler, it appears that the filthy old pedo lost his aioe
(possibly also astraweb) account, and is polluting only from
newsdemon...
The Peeler
2019-10-07 20:52:35 UTC
Peeler, it appears that the filthy old pedo lost his aioe
(possibly also astraweb) account, and is polluting only from
newsdemon...
AIOE doesn't use accounts. But the old pedo obviously lost his old astraweb
account. I believe it was the "Colonel's" doing! LOL
NEMO
2019-10-07 21:12:36 UTC
Good for the "Colonel"... didn't AIOE use to have an abuse representative?
The Peeler
2019-10-07 21:21:46 UTC
AIOE doesn't use accounts. But the old pedo obviously lost his old astraweb
account. I believe it was the "Colonel's" doing! LOL
Good for the "Colonel"... didn't AIOE use to have an abuse representative?
Not very effective. The guy who runs it blocks infested groups for everyone
posting via his server.
plainolamerican
2019-10-07 21:20:35 UTC
On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 10:41:56 -0700 (PDT), plainolamerican
Homos on the march in SC....
https://www.postandcourier.com/free-times/sc-pride-has-made-strides-over-years-but-more-support/article_e55ae804-e3c2-11e9-bfb1-6fe7e5f4ea78.html
"Pride" is the act of inserting your genitalia into the rectum of
another man? Am I missing something here? Church Street? Well?
Am I missing something here?
---
bashing homosexuals is not cool. Would you bash your own brother or sister for being gay?
homophobia is a treatable mental disorder.
It probably is. What else is a treatable mental disorder is
transgenderism. Thses people need some serious help. People who
encourage these people to live as trannies ought to be ashamed of
themselves instead of encouraging them to seek mental health.
Your ignorance about human sexuality has been noted.
Please educate yourself and stop the hate.
The Peeler
2019-10-07 21:42:23 UTC
On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 14:20:35 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Your ignorance about human sexuality has been noted.
Please educate yourself and stop the hate.
Most healthy people PREFER to stay ignorant of perverted gay sex,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit! Of course not YOU!
Michael Ejercito
2019-10-08 16:32:57 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
[...]
Oh please. Trannies are just fucked in the head. I mean, it is just pure common sense!

Michael
P-Dub
2019-10-08 16:49:26 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
[...]
I really don't give a shit if a guy gets off on dressing like a girl (or if a girl likes to dress up like a boy.) I wouldn't be interested in 'him.' But - to each 'his' own.

I don't think it's cool to discriminate against such people. And it should be a hate crime if these people are assaulted in any way due to their behavior.

But I will not support any LGBT effort to change US law to appease trans individuals. I think that surgery to change a person from one sex to another is atrocious, and should be outlawed in this country.

There are two sexes, no matter how many the democrats say there are. There should only be two bathrooms. And no - we should not allow tranny boys into the girls room. Nor should we allow tranny boys to compete in girls sports.

You are what you are. Period. Pretend all you want. But you can't change mother nature. God Bless America.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-08 18:49:25 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by plainolamerican
[...]
These persons are no longer content with keeping
their perversions quiet and out of sight. They
have become an obnoxious political manifestation
of the Jewish malignancy that has infected the body
politic of the Western World - a condition that
can be remedied by only one solution - the ruthless
and merciless pursuit and extermination of all that
there is associated with International Jewry. The
future survival of the Caucasian people weights in
the balance. It will be a fight to the death.
Tall Henry
2019-10-08 18:58:00 UTC
In article <24b82c12-afb7-4e58-92a2-***@googlegroups.com>,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications.
plainolamerican
These words can land you in prison is some countries.
The Peeler
2019-10-08 21:32:43 UTC
On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 13:33:42 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
These words can land you in prison is some countries.
NOT if his clinically insane and retarded. Same applies to you,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
Carolina Reb
2019-10-08 23:18:44 UTC
It pisses off the Canadian homosexual Jews on this newsgroup. That is why I enjoy fucking with them. There CHRC has no authority down here!
The Peeler
2019-10-08 23:39:48 UTC
On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 16:18:44 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg

HIV-related complications.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-09 13:01:40 UTC
On Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 4:48:39 AM UTC-4, Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron wrote:...........

....that's right Jewboy! No CHRC for you down here!
But what the hay...why not go whining to your own?
The Peeler
2019-10-09 15:15:13 UTC
On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 06:01:40 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

HIV-related complications.
plainolamerican
2019-10-08 20:32:45 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by plainolamerican
[...]
bigotry noted.

God Bless America.
---
which god ... oh, the god of israel, right?
gods are created in the imaginations of man and believed by bigoted fools like you.
The Peeler
2019-10-08 21:35:38 UTC
On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 13:32:45 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by P-Dub
But I will not support any LGBT effort to change US law to appease trans individuals. I think that surgery to change a person from one sex to another is atrocious, and should be outlawed in this country.
---
bigotry noted.
Your gayness noted, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit.
Post by P-Dub
God Bless America.
---
which god ... oh, the god of israel, right?
gods are created in the imaginations of man and believed by bigoted fools like you.
Tell that to your fellow muzzies. But watch out they don't hang you,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit! LOL
P-Dub
2019-10-09 13:10:21 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by P-Dub
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by plainolamerican
[...]
Only a brainless liberal asshole would associate bigotry with anything I said - especially GOD BLESS AMERICA.

I think your transgender surgery is ready. Someone needs to glue on balls since you don't have any.
plainolamerican
bring your favorite weapons, will, body bag, and a host of zionist warmongers. I'll leave the lights on for you.
The Peeler
2019-10-11 18:47:56 UTC
On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 11:28:08 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by P-Dub
Someone needs to glue on balls since you don't have any.
---
bring your favorite weapons, will, body bag, and a host of zionist warmongers. I'll leave the lights on for you.
Like he said: someone needs to glue balls onto you as you don't have, you
cowardly plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
plainolamerican
2019-10-08 20:34:27 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by plainolamerican
[...]
America is a secular nation.
If you want to live in a theocracy move to iran or israel.
The Peeler
2019-10-08 21:38:30 UTC
On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 13:34:27 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by P-Dub
Post by P-Dub
[...]
Tell that to the American Presidents who uttered the same,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit! And America is NONE of yours!
Post by P-Dub
If you want to live in a theocracy move to iran or israel.
If you want to live out your gayness, don't go back to your muzzie homeland,
you gay muzzie shit!
P-Dub
2019-10-09 13:12:27 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by P-Dub
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by plainolamerican
[...]
Hey fuckwit moron...

I pledge Allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America
and to the Republic for which it stands,
ONE NATION UNDER GOD, indivisible,
with Liberty and Justice for all.

The USA is a NATION UNDER GOD. If you don't like it, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.
plainolamerican
2019-10-09 17:35:00 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by P-Dub
Post by P-Dub
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by plainolamerican
[...]
The USA is a NATION UNDER GOD
---
wrong again you stupid fool ... America is a secular nation by design.
Our forefathers knew first hand that xians will persecute everyone with different beliefs. They sure did a number on the jews in WWII.

your jewish god is a myth, your president is a zionist asshole and liar and your mother is a filthy whore.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-09 17:43:48 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
They sure did a number on the jews in WWII.
"Doing a number" on them was not sufficient. Hitler's
Germany was too nice to the Jews. Next time around, no
more Mister Nice Guy.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-10-09 17:46:11 UTC
In article <4565ece2-b7e8-4c11-9fce-***@googlegroups.com>,

A brief intro to nazoid faggorty: read and enjoy, Pigshit Walt!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bela_Ewald_Althans
Bela Ewald Althans (born 23 March 1966 in Hannover[1][2])
is a German former neo-Nazi activist. Once the leading
organiser in Germany's neo-Nazi underground.
Althans, who subsequently acknowledged his homosexuality...

Joerg Haider: leader of Austrian far-right was a homosexual
Haider was Governor of Carinthia on two occasions, and the long-
time leader of the Austrian Freedom Party. Haider was frequently
criticized for statements in praise of Nazi policies, or considered
antisemitic. He was killed in a car accident. Haider, who on
the night of his death was partying in a gay bar, was a homosexual.
Sources:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B6rg_Haider
http://tinyurl.com/5h8rk8
http://tinyurl.com/65xyna

Ernst Roehm, Shitler's closest friend
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm
"Hitler was aware of Roehm's homosexuality. At this point they were
so close that they addressed each other as 'du' (the German familiar
form of 'you'). No other top Nazi leader enjoyed that privilege."

SA intimidation contributed to the rise of the Nazis and the violent
suppression of left-wing parties during electoral campaigns, but its
reputation for street violence and heavy drinking was a hindrance, as
was the open homosexuality of Roehm and other SA leaders such as his
deputy Edmund Heines.[5][6] One American journalist later wrote, "Roehm's
chiefs, men of the rank of Gruppenfuehrer or Obergruppenfuehrer,
commanding units of several hundred thousand Storm Troopers, were
almost without exception homosexuals[7]".
exception homosexuals[7]".
plainolamerican

ah ... the jews are now partnered up with zionist xians. Killing them all will prove to be arduous.
Carolina Reb
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2713&p=12420#p12420
The Peeler
2019-10-09 18:27:47 UTC
On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 11:18:46 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!

F'up to alt.homosexual

HIV-related complications.
P-Dub
nazi wannabes, anti-Zionist hypocrites, and their ass kissers are worthless pieces of shit. They can be disposed of any time. But they are not worth anyone's time.
Carolina Reb
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3977
P-Dub
You should be going to a inferior website. Face the truth. You are not superior to anyone. You are a worthless pussy.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-09 18:40:45 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by P-Dub
Post by plainolamerican
They sure did a number on the jews in WWII.
"Doing a number" on them was not sufficient. Hitler's
Germany was too nice to the Jews. Next time around, no
more Mister Nice Guy.
"Doing a number" on them was not sufficient. Hitler's
Germany was too nice to the Jews. Next time around, no
more Mister Nice Guy.
---
ah ... the jews are now partnered up with zionist xians. Killing them all will prove to be arduous.
nazi wannabes, anti-Zionist hypocrites, and their ass kissers are worthless pieces of shit. They can be disposed of any time. But they are not worth anyone's time.
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3977
You should be going to a inferior website. Face the truth. You are not superior to anyone. You are a worthless pussy.

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \
The Peeler
2019-10-09 18:56:52 UTC
On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 11:40:45 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

Tall Henry
2019-10-09 20:32:21 UTC
In article <b3b812b9-2983-43bd-a93f-***@googlegroups.com>,

How EXACTLY do you eat shit? Do you prefer the direct delivery
method, like your hero, Shitty Shiteater Shitler?

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!
"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
The Peeler
2019-10-09 18:56:32 UTC
On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 11:28:12 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg

HIV-related complications.
plainolamerican
https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-against-the-occupation/
The Peeler
Fuck off to your muzzieland, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
The Peeler
2019-10-09 18:27:05 UTC
On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 10:53:59 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
---
ah ... the jews are now partnered up with zionist xians. Killing them all will prove to be arduous.
Get the fuck out of normally evolved humans ngs, you two subnormal retarded
idiots!
The Peeler
2019-10-09 18:26:02 UTC
On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 10:43:48 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get the fuck out of straight people's ngs, you two disgusting senile nazi
homo swines!

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-10-09 18:25:12 UTC
On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 10:35:00 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by P-Dub
The USA is a NATION UNDER GOD
---
wrong again you stupid fool ... America is a secular nation by design.
That's NOT for a plaingaydumbmuzzieshit like you to decide!
Michael Ejercito
2019-10-10 13:00:38 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by P-Dub
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by plainolamerican
[...]
Trannies are STILL fucked in the head.

2019-10-13 02:59:00 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
bashing homosexuals is not cool. Would you bash your own brother or sister for being gay?
homophobia is a treatable mental disorder.
I would disavow any type of sexual perversion...especially
those who get out in public with a banner called "pride."
There is no pride in openly embracing sexual perversion.
Calling it such, will not make it so. Only Jews can get
away with grandstanding perversion and miscegenation.
NEMO

exception homosexuals[7]".
Carolina Reb
2019-10-13 06:55:54 UTC
Your home turf, Canadian Jewboy:

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")

HIV-related complications.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-13 08:03:43 UTC
On Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 3:04:36 AM UTC-4, Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron wrote:

This one is also good:

Queered!
The Peeler
2019-10-13 09:36:19 UTC
On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 01:03:43 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-10-13 07:53:02 UTC
On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 23:55:54 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
2019-10-13 13:30:42 UTC
It must be your favorite hangout.

2019-10-13 14:46:56 UTC
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4c/Church_Wellesley_->_street_sign.jpg/800px-Church_Wellesley_-_street_sign.jpg
It must be your favorite hangout.
Fuck you, you slant-eyed Mongoloid puke-skinned bastard.
The Peeler
2019-10-13 15:24:12 UTC
On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 07:46:56 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
NEMO

exception homosexuals[7]".
Carolina Reb
2019-10-13 20:05:56 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
[...]
Homosexual Jewish faggottry on display in Toronto:

Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!
The Peeler
2019-10-13 20:13:15 UTC
On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 13:05:56 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-10-13 20:33:46 UTC
In article <16c89a5c-7e94-4da7-97bf-***@googlegroups.com>,

Cheer up, old man! This leading nazoid ALSO sucked dick! And he
explains why it's OK for nazoids to do so!

"While in jail, Kuhnen[1] came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm[2] was also a gay Nazi."

Notes:

[1] Michael Kuhnen was the leader of the German neo-Nazi
scene; after sucking one too many dicks, he died of AIDS.

[2] The homosexual Ernst Rohm was the leader of the SA, and
also (surprise!) Adolf Shitler's "closest" personal friend
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).
Carolina Reb
2019-10-13 20:56:54 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
Cheer up, old man! This leading nazoid ALSO sucked dick! And he
explains why it's OK for nazoids to do so!
"While in jail, Kuhnen[1] came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm[2] was also a gay Nazi."
[1] Michael Kuhnen was the leader of the German neo-Nazi
scene; after sucking one too many dicks, he died of AIDS.
[2] The homosexual Ernst Rohm was the leader of the SA, and
also (surprise!) Adolf Shitler's "closest" personal friend
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).
"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

- David Duke - MY AWAKENING

"The Jew rails against homosexuality as he indulges in it."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL

"To understand the nature of scatology and faggottry, one
must first understand the nature of the Jew."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL
The Peeler
2019-10-13 21:09:59 UTC
On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 13:56:54 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron

(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).
Michael Ejercito
2019-10-14 17:24:20 UTC
It must be your favorite hangout.
Fuck you, you slant-eyed Mongoloid puke-skinned bastard.
The only question that you need to ask about people with slant eyes is
how many of them engaged in hot, sweet, steamy, sexty miscegenation last
weekend?

Two beautiful couples.

A web page about the wedding of a couple.

http://www.virginiaandquan.com/

Girl Meets Boy
Ginny attended VCU in Richmond, VA with many of her closest high school
friends from Northern Virginia. She studied creative advertising, spent
countless hours at the James River, always finding new ways to get involved
in a number of creative projects, and some would say single-handedly
supported Lamplighter Coffee for a few semesters.

Quan, also from Northern Virginia, started in their exercise science program
and spent most days pursuing passions for anything from pick-up basketball
to starting an art-inspired clothing line.

In 2011, Ginny and Quan were introduced by mutual friends on Cary St in
Richmond. Over the next year in "The Fan", Ginny and Quan got closer
between downtown concerts, river days, and most importantly - Sunday pho’
dining. Ginny fit right in to help out with Quan's 2012 project with Active
Soul Design and some might say between creative inspiration and nights out
on the town their match was made.

In 2013, the two officially started dating and haven’t looked back since. In
2014 they moved in together with two of the groomsmen on Maplewood Avenue in
Richmond. This created quite an episode of "Friends" -esk open door policy
for the household; a policy that still holds true in their house today.

In 2016, the two decided to move back to Northern Virginia to pursue their
career dreams. After such a monumental chapter of their lives, Richmond was
hard to leave, but looking back Ginny would say it was the best decision
they ever made. Since, Quan has started his own personal training company
and has excelled immensely in his own growth. Ginny took a job at WILL
Interactive handling a wide array of design projects and expanding her skill
set every day.

In April 2017, while Ginny was in Richmond for what she thought was a
photoshoot for Quan's personal training company, he surprised her by getting
down on one knee in Church Hill, overlooking Richmond, where it all began.

If you were to ask anyone that has watched the love story unravel, I think
while a few slight variations may arise, we would all agree, that the pair
are strong enough to have the foundation of years of friendship, lucky
enough to have a village of family in support, and between them (and their
two fur babies) the love is unmatched.

And the adventure is truly just beginning.

Written by:

Melanie Savia, Bridesmaid

And finally, Tek writes about his own experiences.

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/usovpMOmid8/rN1z3rJuBgAJ

The first time I ever had sexual intercourse with an Asian woman was on
Okinawa. A friend of mine led me into a brothel called Hotel Judy in Koza.
The Mamasan sat behind a glass enclosure. We each paid her $15.00. My
friend went in a different room than me. I went in a room with a bed, a
chair and a set of hook hangers on the wall. She came in at about 100lbs.
All she had on was panties and since I'd never had to pay for it before I
was still dressed. She took her panties off and put them on the hook. Then
I took all my clothes off. So far not a word had been spoken. She was on
the bed then I got on there and she turned her head to the side. So I
turned her head and started kissing her deep French and she melted in my
arms. I had paid for what was called a "SHORT-TIME" that was 15 minutes. I
can honestly say she was one of the most affectionate women I had ever made
love to. When it was over still no word had been said. She cleaned up and
I cleaned up and we both left through different doors. If that would have
been you she probably would have puked on you.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-14 18:44:04 UTC
And finally, Tek writes about his own experiences.
And finally Rejecto, you slanty-eyed Gook son-of-a-bitch,
NO ONE gives a flying fuck about either you or that Israeli
Jew hosting in the American state of Colorado. Go fuck yourself.
The Peeler
2019-10-14 18:46:15 UTC
On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 11:44:04 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2019-10-14 18:59:32 UTC
In article <8446a823-0678-4fe3-8d03-***@googlegroups.com>,

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Michael Ejercito
2019-10-15 14:30:18 UTC
And finally, Tek writes about his own experiences.
And finally Rejecto, you slanty-eyed Gook son-of-a-bitch,
NO ONE gives a flying fuck about either you or that Israeli
Jew hosting in the American state of Colorado. Go fuck yourself.
Tek is a much better man than you are.

2019-10-16 05:57:04 UTC
And finally, Tek writes about his own experiences.
And finally Rejecto, you slanty-eyed Gook son-of-a-bitch,
NO ONE gives a flying fuck about either you or that Israeli
Jew hosting in the American state of Colorado. Go fuck yourself.
Tek is a much better man than you are.
"Tek" is an Israeli citizen hosting in Colorado.
In time, he will get his just rewards. As for
you, you slanty-eyed Mongoloid bastard, your
dreams of miscegenation will remain only that...
...just dreams.

Post all the miscegenation porn all you want...
...you have also posted your images here...

https://www.facebook.com/michael.ejercito.9

https://www.instagram.com/MEjercit/

Your images say it all...no Caucasian females
for you...unless you hire a paid escort or
prostitute not too picky about her clients.
The Peeler
2019-10-16 07:35:21 UTC
On Tue, 15 Oct 2019 22:57:04 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-10-13 07:52:39 UTC
On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 19:59:00 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
Only the homophobic jewish god of israel says that homosexuality is perversion. Remember, he's also a genocidal asshole.
The Peeler
2019-10-14 18:30:29 UTC
On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 11:11:20 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Only the homophobic jewish god of israel says that homosexuality is
perversion. Remember, he's also a genocidal asshole.
Of COURSE it is PERVERSION, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit! Ask your fellow muzzies,
if you dare! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2019-10-15 14:33:00 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by plainolamerican
bashing homosexuals is not cool. Would you bash your own brother or
sister for being >>>gay?
homophobia is a treatable mental disorder.
I would disavow any type of sexual perversion...especially
those who get out in public with a banner called "pride."
There is no pride in openly embracing sexual perversion.
Calling it such, will not make it so. Only Jews can get
away with grandstanding perversion and miscegenation.
Only the homophobic jewish god of israel says that homosexuality is
perversion. Remember, >he's also a genocidal asshole.
The consequences of homosexuality.

the rewards of heterosexuality.

http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-black-man-kissing-his-pregnant-white-woman-african-american-men-caucasian-women-holding-her-big-baby-belly-isolated-image54864988

The contrast is striking!

Ras
2019-10-11 06:44:32 UTC
Homos on the march in SC....
https://www.postandcourier.com/free-times/sc-pride-has-made-strides-over-years-but-more-support/article_e55ae804-e3c2-11e9-bfb1-6fe7e5f4ea78.html
"Pride" is the act of inserting your genitalia into the rectum of
another man? Am I missing something here? Church Street? Well?
I UNDERSTAND THAT TEL AVIV IS ONE OF THE MOST FAGGOT CITIES
ON THE PLANET. JEWS ARE PEDOPHILES, SEX PERVERTS, AND MOST
NOTABLY THE TRIBE OF RUEBEN (RUBIN), WHOM GOD TOOK AWAY
THE INHERITANCE FROM THAT PERVERT TRIBE.

THE TRIBE OF RUEBEN (RUBIN) IS THE PEOPLE OF FRANCE,
AND THE REASON WHY THE FRENCH ARE INSANE,
AND THE REASON WHY THE FRENCH ARE SEX PERVERTS.

MANY FRENCH WOMEN ARE NOTHING BUT UGLY JEWS,
YOU CAN SEE THEIR BULBOUS NOSES AND JEW FEATURES,
WHICH BETRAY A MONGREL RACE OF DEGENERATE CREATURES:

THE FRENCH !

CAROLINA REB DESERVES AN AWARD FOR FIGHTING AGAINST THESE
SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN JEW DEMONS FOR YEARS AND YEARS, ALL
WHILE THEY TOTALLY LIE ABOUT HIM.

THE JEWS ARE SATAN !