Guess which one is a troll, a Holocaust Denier, hates Jews, has AIDS, got it on Church Street, and wants to give it Back
2020-01-14 19:34:59 UTC
2020-01-14 19:45:19 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
https://web.archive.org/web/20170124205909/https://i1.wp.com/topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_0790.jpg
Hint: Look for the Butterfly
Hint. Hint. There is a better one on alt.singles.
The Peeler
2020-01-14 19:51:23 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:45:19 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2020-01-14 23:22:08 UTC
If you have a foto to post post-it already you cocksucker. Your silly phony repetitious bogus claims to a foto are exactly like your silly phony bogus preposterous claims that purport to deny the holocaust and say absolutely nothing just like you do day-in day-out year after year. You're a blubbering blabbering holocaust denying bag of wind. All you do is copy and paste preposterous claims with footnotes even that pretend to be scholarly and are bags of wind just like you are you blubbering-blabbering bag of ass wind right outta your Nazi faggot ass rectum arentcha walter Hampton you elderly fucking LUSER.
B***@37.com
And You Love Being Insulted and Exposed here by me as the Nazi faggot you are, and that is your real purpose here isn't it you self-hating self-loathing POS.
Carolina Reb
2020-01-15 18:30:20 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by B***@37.com
https://web.archive.org/web/20170124205909/https://i1.wp.com/topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_0790.jpg
Hint: Look for the Butterfly
Hint. Hint. There is a better one on alt.singles.
If you have a foto to post post-it already you cocksucker. Your silly phony repetitious bogus claims to a foto are exactly like your silly phony bogus preposterous claims that purport to deny the holocaust and say absolutely nothing just like you do day-in day-out year after year. You're a blubbering blabbering holocaust denying bag of wind. All you do is copy and paste preposterous claims with footnotes even that pretend to be scholarly and are bags of wind just like you are you blubbering-blabbering bag of ass wind right outta your Nazi faggot ass rectum arentcha walter Hampton you elderly fucking LUSER.
I posted it on alt.single late last year. It is still there.
Alt.singles is not accessible by Google Groups, you moron. If
you want to see my photo, use your ISP to access alt.singles.
The Peeler
2020-01-15 19:33:09 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:30:20 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

"If I want to see your photo!?" — ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? — All I want to see you is dead! I want to see with that AIDS infected dick in your mouth and the other dick you carry around up your rectum right where it is. Now just die and go the fuck away and STFU!
Carolina Reb
What you want and what you get are two different things.
The Peeler
2020-01-17 08:24:11 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 21:02:30 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
http://vavvi.com/images/2016/11/45wyt9cm71fj70p4teqi.jpg
Like I said walter — All I want to see is you dead!
Carolina Reb
2020-01-17 21:46:57 UTC
It's spelled "Walt," you Jewish turd!
NEMO
2020-01-17 21:52:07 UTC
It's spelled "Walt,"
Who cares? Anyway you spell it, you're still an inferior
shiteating nazoid.
Carolina Reb
2020-01-18 00:13:58 UTC
...and Church Street is in the Dominion of Canada, where sexual deviants are given free reign to practice their perversions in any manner they so choose.
The Peeler
2020-01-18 08:56:18 UTC
On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 16:13:58 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg

2020-01-18 21:39:57 UTC
hey chu got A.I.D.S. walter?
B***@37.com
2020-01-20 23:58:01 UTC
I betcha all you faggot nazis here got AIDS dontcha, yeah —— and that's a good thing huh!
The Peeler
2020-01-17 22:00:47 UTC
On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 13:46:57 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your FAGGOTRY, you disgusting senile nazi homo