Wuhan crematoria running at warp speed
2020-02-13 20:38:39 UTC

The REAL death toll may exceed 14,000.
Two-thirds of them are dying at home or on the street.
And the bodies keep on coming:

"I can't stand it anymore! I told my chief yesterday that I was going crazy!
I was going to jump off a building!"

14,000 deaths and the crematoria is running at warp speed. Turn back
the technology 75-80 years and then tell me the Nazis smoked over
6,000,000 jews. Does a gook take longer to roast than a hebe?
NEMO
2020-02-13 20:46:17 UTC
Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
LOLOK!!
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
TSSK!
plainolamerican
2020-02-13 21:00:02 UTC
http://youtu.be/eYYV1B1lRKY
And the bodies keep on coming: http://youtu.be/aC1HenCFmbc
http://youtu.be/NZqjaajKmxI
14,000 deaths and the crematoria is running at warp speed. Turn back
the technology 75-80 years and then tell me the Nazis smoked over
6,000,000 jews. Does a gook take longer to roast than a hebe?
the Nazis smoked over 6,000,000 jews
---
those nazis were christians.
The Peeler
2020-02-13 22:15:23 UTC
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 13:00:02 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
the Nazis smoked over 6,000,000 jews
---
those nazis were christians.
The nazis PERSECUTED, JAILED, TORTURED and MURDERED Christians and Christian
priests who didn't subscribe to the nazi ideology, you retarded piece of
Palie shit!

The Peeler
2020-02-13 22:13:52 UTC
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 15:38:39 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
14,000 deaths and the crematoria is running at warp speed. Turn back
the technology 75-80 years and then tell me the Nazis smoked over
6,000,000 jews. Does a gook take longer to roast than a hebe?
NOBODY ever claimed that the nazis cremated over 6 million Jews, you
ridiculous gay nazoid!
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."