Last German traitor dies
Add Reply
Susan Cohen
2020-03-23 14:41:08 UTC
The bitch did a great disservice to her country. May she rot in hell!

https://www.timesofisrael.com/last-german-honored-by-yad-vashem-for-saving-jews-during-holocaust-dies/
The Peeler
2020-03-23 14:58:16 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 10:41:08 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Susan Cohen
The bitch did a great disservice to her country. May she rot in hell!
It's great people like her, Stauffenberg, Sophie Scholl and all those that
supported them or otherwise resisted the perverted nazi scum that SALVAGED a
little bit of honour for the German people!
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
Susan Cohen
2020-03-23 16:31:58 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
Susan Cohen <***@cunt.com> wrote:

[...]

PS: but ONLY ARYANS may reply, please!

During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
Carolina Reb
2020-03-23 17:06:47 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
The bitch did a great disservice to her country. May she rot in hell!
https://www.timesofisrael.com/last-german-honored-by-yad-vashem-for-saving-jews-during-holocaust-dies/
In the coming future times, Turncoats caught
aiding enemy Jews will be put to death.
Tall Henry
2020-03-23 17:07:59 UTC
In article <a4ae057e-d96f-4e9a-b47c-***@googlegroups.com>,

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
The Peeler
2020-03-23 17:29:28 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 10:06:47 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

NO gays in this group, capisci, you two disgusting senile nazi homo swines!
So fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2020-03-23 17:30:59 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
The bitch did a great disservice to her country. May she rot in hell!
https://www.timesofisrael.com/last-german-honored-by-yad-vashem-for-saving-jews-during-holocaust-dies/
In the coming future times, Turncoats caught
aiding enemy Jews will be put to death.
And who will put them to death?

2020-03-23 17:34:14 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
The bitch did a great disservice to her country. May she rot in hell!
https://www.timesofisrael.com/last-german-honored-by-yad-vashem-for-saving-jews-during-holocaust-dies/
In the coming future times, Turncoats caught
aiding enemy Jews will be put to death.
And who will put them to death?
Michael
That is the least of your concerns, you
slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
The Peeler
2020-03-23 17:53:52 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 10:34:14 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-03-24 16:48:31 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
The bitch did a great disservice to her country. May she rot in hell!
https://www.timesofisrael.com/last-german-honored-by-yad-vashem-for-saving-jews-during-holocaust-dies/
In the coming future times, Turncoats caught
aiding enemy Jews will be put to death.
And who will put them to death?
Michael
That is the least of your concerns, you
slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
The shape of my eyes has nothing to do with the topic at hand!

2020-03-24 17:15:37 UTC
The shape of my eyes has nothing to do with the topic at hand!
Your hand is sure to get another workout the
next time you post miscegenation porn on this
newsgroup, you slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
The Peeler
2020-03-24 19:19:42 UTC
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 10:15:37 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-03-23 18:36:57 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
The bitch did a great disservice to her country. May she rot in hell!
https://www.timesofisrael.com/last-german-honored-by-yad-vashem-for-saving-jews-during-holocaust-dies/
Kudos! I was able to use this on White Bio!

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4402
The Peeler
2020-03-23 19:17:05 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:36:57 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the ridiculous gay nazi assclown (with ridiculous vaudeville hat! LOL):
https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2020-03-23 19:43:38 UTC
In article <714a2207-c340-400b-b7ac-***@googlegroups.com>,

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
2020-03-23 19:47:08 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.
POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
This is merely another of your many
non sequiturs, Lambsky. Other than
the fact that Richard Speck held
ownership of a dick, there is no
corollary worthy of mention that Speck's
pecker and the peckers of Russian
troops engaged in combat with the
German Wehrmacht possessed any
commonality.

As to the homosexual rape scene in
1972's "Deliverance," it must be
stated that the enactment was portrayed
by actors, and had absolutely nothing
to do with real or imagined combat
and/or behavior engaged in by the
combatants on the Eastern Front during
the Second World War.

Once again, take it back to Toronto's
Church Street and keep it there, Lambsky.
The Peeler
2020-03-23 20:12:18 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:47:08 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

Susan Cohen
2020-03-25 20:08:01 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 09:53:57 -0700 (PDT), Greg Carr
Post by Susan Cohen
The bitch did a great disservice to her country. May she rot in hell!
https://www.timesofisrael.com/last-german-honored-by-yad-vashem-for-saving-jews-during-holocaust-dies/
R.I.P. You don't even have a country.
This is one of those rare times when you and I are in agreement. The
cunt died without a country because she betrayed the Fatherland.
Aiding and abetting the enemy is treasonous.
The Peeler
2020-03-25 20:19:05 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 16:08:01 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Susan Cohen
The bitch did a great disservice to her country. May she rot in hell!
https://www.timesofisrael.com/last-german-honored-by-yad-vashem-for-saving-jews-during-holocaust-dies/
R.I.P. You don't even have a country.
This is one of those rare times when you and I are in agreement. The
cunt died without a country because she betrayed the Fatherland.
Aiding and abetting the enemy is treasonous.
The enemy was the perverted subnormal criminal nazi gang that took over
control in Germany, you retarded piece of gay nazi shit!
2020-03-25 20:39:04 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
The bitch did a great disservice to her country. May she rot in hell!
https://www.timesofisrael.com/last-german-honored-by-yad-vashem-for-saving-jews-during-holocaust-dies/
R.I.P. You don't even have a country.
This is one of those rare times when you and I are in agreement. The
cunt died without a country because she betrayed the Fatherland.
Aiding and abetting the enemy is treasonous.
What a hero she was!

Most German women were racist scum, and the ones that didn't kill
themselves at the end of the war were rightly raped by oncoming
Russian soldiers, many of whom were Jews.

German gutters were filled with Russian semen oozing from all those
Kraut cunts!

Ah, the Good Old Days.

Latest craze for white women
letting everyone know they are owned by a black man
Carolina Reb
2020-03-25 20:48:26 UTC
Latest craze for white women
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71WZY6oBW6L._SL1200_.jpg
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/712Plny14TL._SL1200_.jpg
letting everyone know they are owned by a black man
This may or may not warrant another jacking
session from the Asian Gook Rejecto.
Tall Henry

Carolina Reb
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.
The Peeler
2020-03-25 21:38:04 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 14:19:53 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2020-03-25 21:37:18 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 13:48:26 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
2020-03-26 02:55:17 UTC
Latest craze for white women
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71WZY6oBW6L._SL1200_.jpg
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/712Plny14TL._SL1200_.jpg
letting everyone know they are owned by a black man
Some girls get these kind of tattoos by the age of fifteen!
Post by Carolina Reb
This may or may not warrant another jacking
session from the Asian Gook Rejecto.
The following picture shows the ultimate expression of being "owned by a
black man".

http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-black-man-pregnant-caucasian-wife-african-american-men-kneeling-his-listens-her-baby-belly-isolated-white-image54320143

Imagine what her baby looks like!

Susan Cohen
2020-03-25 20:58:53 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
This is one of those rare times when you and I are in agreement. The
cunt died without a country because she betrayed the Fatherland.
Aiding and abetting the enemy is treasonous.
And so did these bastards:

Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
The Jews
2020-03-25 21:11:10 UTC
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4043/4241847022_6f730e2441.jpg
Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
This is one of MY favorite burned Nazi pictures from Dresden:
Don't these Nazis look like a couple of monkeys? LOL

Loving this charred Nazi bitch too!

Great stuff, that Dresden bombing.

“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
day. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing more amusing
for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-03-25 21:27:50 UTC
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/39/b1/8b/39b18bcaefa83ac9054a35a3b0f3fa01.jpg
Don't these Nazis look like a couple of monkeys? LOL
Loving this charred Nazi bitch too!
https://cdn.theatlantic.com/thumbor/VAjLPoZb7FJ01obTStr_6y6MW6M=/1500x909/media/img/photo/2015/02/remembering-dresden-70-years-after-the-firebombing/d05_3b40629u/original.jpg
Great stuff, but I think nothing beats this one:

https://tinyurl.com/ya56slre

BTW, all these Nazis were not directly burned by fire. They were in shelters,
but the heat reached 100's of degrees, hence their "baked" appearance. I bet
that while they were dying, they were singing their praises to Shitler... LOL!
Carolina Reb

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-03-25 22:12:22 UTC
In article <524777cc-5cf6-47d4-994a-***@googlegroups.com>,

Look at that big smile!

https://tinyurl.com/ya56slre

KEWEL!
Carolina Reb
2020-03-25 22:24:44 UTC
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Look at that big smile!
You should know, Lambsky:

Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!
NEMO
2020-03-25 22:30:07 UTC
In article <e9da915b-6052-45eb-89da-***@googlegroups.com>,

A very surprised nazi soldier:

"Ach! But Shitler promized ve vill rule das vorld!"

TSSK!
Carolina Reb
2020-03-25 23:25:29 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
"Ach! But Shitler promized ve vill rule das vorld!"
http://i.imgur.com/LjVfx.jpg
TSSK!
An interesting dilemma for you Lambsky. Several
erect Canadian cocks await your attention at one
location on Toronto's Church Street. At another
location..several piles of fresh excreta. You
cannot be in two locations at the same time. Which
of the two items would warrant your immediate attention?
Inquiring minds want to know!
The Peeler
2020-03-26 08:54:33 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 16:25:29 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg

2020-03-25 22:45:03 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 14:51:15 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
2020-03-26 12:37:55 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 21:27:50 +0000 (UTC), Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Post by The Jews
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/39/b1/8b/39b18bcaefa83ac9054a35a3b0f3fa01.jpg
Don't these Nazis look like a couple of monkeys? LOL
Loving this charred Nazi bitch too!
https://cdn.theatlantic.com/thumbor/VAjLPoZb7FJ01obTStr_6y6MW6M=/1500x909/media/img/photo/2015/02/remembering-dresden-70-years-after-the-firebombing/d05_3b40629u/original.jpg
https://tinyurl.com/ya56slre
That is one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing!
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
BTW, all these Nazis were not directly burned by fire. They were in shelters,
but the heat reached 100's of degrees, hence their "baked" appearance. I bet
that while they were dying, they were singing their praises to Shitler... LOL!
Not to mention all the oxygen being sucked out! Fun times!

ROFLMJAO

Rotting corpse of George Lincoln Rockwell,
pudgy hitlerite, after being Nuremberged:

2020-03-26 02:51:02 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Susan Cohen
This is one of those rare times when you and I are in agreement. The
cunt died without a country because she betrayed the Fatherland.
Aiding and abetting the enemy is treasonous.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4043/4241847022_6f730e2441.jpg
Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/39/b1/8b/39b18bcaefa83ac9054a35a3b0f3fa01.jpg
Don't these Nazis look like a couple of monkeys? LOL
Loving this charred Nazi bitch too!
Great stuff, that Dresden bombing.
Indeed.

They got what was coming to them!