‘The Hunt’ Movie Features Liberal Elites Hunting ‘Deplorables’
2019-08-09 15:30:46 UTC
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/the-hunt-movie-features-liberal-elites-hunting-deplorables/

‘The Hunt’ Movie Features Liberal Elites Hunting ‘Deplorables’
BY JOHN BOCH |AUG 08, 2019 |124 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
The Hunt movie deplorables
Screencap via YouTube

Welcome to Trump Derangement Syndrome, Hollywood-style. The Hunt, hitting
theaters next month, features liberal elites hunting prey selected from
America’s basket of deplorables. That’s right, the movie’s plotline involves
big-city, wealthy progressives hunting rural types, MAGA hat wearers,
pro-life people and other evil racists.

‘The Hunt’ is a project of Jason Blum’s Blumhouse Productions, producers of
The Purge series of films. Blum has a long, well-documented history of Trump
Derangement Syndrome.

ADVERTISING

However, Blum apparently doesn’t have the guts to overtly publicize the
ideological angle of his latest shoot-’em-up opus. The trailers play up the
gore, but play down the politics.

[Potentially NSFW]

The official synopsis for the movie dodges the film’s politics as well.

Twelve strangers wake up in a clearing. They don’t know where they are, or
how they got there. They don’t know they’ve been chosen… for a very specific
purpose … The Hunt. In the shadow of a dark internet conspiracy theory, a
bunch of elites gathers for the very first time at a remote Manor House to
hunt humans for sport. But the elites’ master plan is about to be derailed
because one of the hunted, Crystal (Betty Gilpin, GLOW), knows The Hunters’
game better than they do. She turns the tables on the killers, picking them
off, one by one, as she makes her way toward the mysterious woman (two-time
Oscar® winner Hilary Swank) at the center of it all.

Those who have screened the flick, though, have let Blum’s violence porn cat
out of the bag.

From The Hollywood Reporter:

In the wake of a trio of deadly massacres, the studio is evaluating its
strategy for the R-rated Blumhouse satire in which elites stalk
“deplorables.”

“Did anyone see what our ratf*****-in-chief just did?” one character asks
early in the screenplay for The Hunt, a Universal Pictures thriller set to
open Sept. 27. Another responds: “At least The Hunt’s coming up. Nothing
better than going out to the Manor and slaughtering a dozen deplorables.”

In the aftermath of mass shootings within days of one another that shocked
and traumatized the nation, Universal is re-evaluating its strategy for the
certain-to-be-controversial satire. The violent, R-rated film from producer
Jason Blum’s Blumhouse follows a dozen MAGA types who wake up in a clearing
and realize they are being stalked for sport by elite liberals…

The script for The Hunt features the red-state characters wearing trucker
hats and cowboy shirts, with one bragging about owning seven guns because it’s
his constitutional right. The blue-state characters — some equally adept
with firearms — explain that they picked their targets because they
expressed anti-choice positions or used the N-word on Twitter. “War is war,”
says one character after shoving a stiletto heel through the eye of a
denim-clad hillbilly.

Satire? So-called progressives don’t do satire. This movie looks more like a
deranged fantasy island.

The Hunt movie deplorables
Screencap via YouTube

In case the People of the Gun had any doubts, the radical left doesn’t hold
you in high regard. And these are the same people who demand that you give
up your guns. Because no civilian needs to own firearms. They’re apparently
too hopelessly out of touch to see how this film’s message works against
that argument.

We’ll see if the court of public opinion — in the form of empty theater
seats — punts this flick quickly to video. Time will tell. For now anyway,
this film helpfully puts the virulent hate they have for those with whom
they disagree right there on the big screen for all to see. For as long as
it lasts, anyway.

P-Dub
This is disgusting leftist BS. To Promote Trump hatred in the movies is beyond belief. Maybe it's time to boycott NBC Universal, the distributors of this swill.
j***@gmail.com
2019-08-10 03:45:06 UTC
Fuck that. Boycott movies all together. They all suck. OK, so maybe every so often a decent one creeps through. But it's so rare, why go looking for it. I watch an occasional random flick on TV but haven't been to a movie theater in 20 plus years. Do yourselves a favor and leave that to trendoid embiciles decked out in super hero costumes. Why do movies have to have political messages anyway? Even if I agree with the message I don't need it delivered by a bunch of Hollywood idiots who know little other than the insulated lifestyles their famous parents provided them.
CUNTICA
2019-08-09 19:47:08 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 08:30:46 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/the-hunt-movie-features-liberal-elites-hunting-deplorables/
‘The Hunt’ Movie Features Liberal Elites Hunting ‘Deplorables’
There is nothing more deplorable than jews and jew-loving gooks. If
that's who they're hunting, I wish them luck!
NEMO
2019-08-09 20:08:32 UTC
There is nothing more deplorable than polacks... so FUCK you, Andrew
"Andrzej" Baron... you inferior POLACK scum... you will NEVER be one
of us ARYANS!
TSSK!
The Peeler
2019-08-09 21:05:42 UTC
On Fri, 09 Aug 2019 15:47:08 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by CUNTICA
There is nothing more deplorable than jews and jew-loving gooks. If
that's who they're hunting, I wish them luck!
There is nothing more deplorable than a whining nazoid on Usenet, Loose
Sphincter. Like this one, for instance:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so
DEPLORABLE? LOL
PhantomView
2019-08-10 01:30:21 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/the-hunt-movie-features-liberal-elites-hunting-deplorables/
‘The Hunt’ Movie Features Liberal Elites Hunting ‘Deplorables’
There is nothing more deplorable than jews and jew-loving gooks. If
that's who they're hunting, I wish them luck!
I swear I remember some 'C' movie from the
late 60s or early 70s about hunting "hippies"
for sport :-)

However that never happened in reality to the
best of my knowledge.

ANTIFA however ....... they are just nuts and self-
righteous enough to try and bring this new flick to
life. Did you hear some of the comments from the
commies in front of Mitch McConnell's house ?
Michael Ejercito
2019-08-10 15:14:22 UTC
Post by PhantomView
Post by CUNTICA
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 08:30:46 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/the-hunt-movie-features-liberal-elites-hunting->?>>>deplorables/
‘The Hunt’ Movie Features Liberal Elites Hunting ‘Deplorables’
There is nothing more deplorable than jews and jew-loving gooks. If
that's who they're hunting, I wish them luck!
I swear I remember some 'C' movie from the
late 60s or early 70s about hunting "hippies"
for sport :-)
However that never happened in reality to the
best of my knowledge.
ANTIFA however ....... they are just nuts and self-
righteous enough to try and bring this new flick to
life. Did you hear some of the comments from the
commies in front of Mitch McConnell's house ?
Indeed.

Here is Chris's comment.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/the-hunt-movie-features-liberal-elites-hunting-deplorables/#comment-4308101

I’m your huckleberry. Say when.

Byker
2019-08-11 17:13:10 UTC
Post by PhantomView
I swear I remember some 'C' movie from the
< late 60s or early 70s about hunting "hippies"
Post by PhantomView
for sport :-)
In high school most of us had to read the short story "The Most Dangerous
Game" by Richard Connell, first published in 1924...
PhantomView
2019-08-11 01:39:55 UTC
Followup - at least for now, "The Hunt" has
been cancelled by the studio. However there
may be enough of it in the can for a later
release, depending on the political climate.
Byker
It'll be on DVD or Netflix before long...
PhantomView
2019-08-13 01:31:39 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by PhantomView
Followup - at least for now, "The Hunt" has
been cancelled by the studio. However there
may be enough of it in the can for a later
release, depending on the political climate.
It'll be on DVD or Netflix before long...
VERY likely.

Hey, just for fun, someone should make a
zero-budget flick, the worse the better, on
exactly the same theme, ALMOST copying
"Hunt", but substitute commie/ANTIFA
types instead. The fun comes when the
left SCREAMS about it like the nasty little
hypocrites they are :-)
Byker
2019-08-13 02:19:54 UTC
Post by PhantomView
Post by Byker
It'll be on DVD or Netflix before long...
VERY likely.
Hey, just for fun, someone should make a
zero-budget flick, the worse the better, on
exactly the same theme, ALMOST copying
"Hunt", but substitute commie/ANTIFA
types instead. The fun comes when the
left SCREAMS about it like the nasty little
hypocrites they are :-)
And gives the producer/director a shitload of free
publicity for the major studios to take note of.

Reportedly the film was made on a budget of $15 million
(chump change in this day and age)...