I think we have not to bother too much ourselves with religion
Add Reply
Wisdom90
2019-10-08 01:37:26 UTC
Hello,

I think we have not to bother too much ourselves with religion,
i think that you have just to believe in "God", and that's set,
we have not to believe in all the religions because they can contain
many "bugs", so we have to be careful, so the best way is
to just believe in God. So the next step is that i will
extend my political philosophy more and make you understand
my political philosophy.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
plainolamerican
2019-10-08 20:43:39 UTC
Post by Wisdom90
Hello,
I think we have not to bother too much ourselves with religion,
i think that you have just to believe in "God", and that's set,
we have not to believe in all the religions because they can contain
many "bugs", so we have to be careful, so the best way is
to just believe in God. So the next step is that i will
extend my political philosophy more and make you understand
my political philosophy.
Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
I think we have not to bother too much ourselves with religion,
i think that you have just to believe in "God"
---
gods and religions are created in the imaginations of man and believed by fools.
There are two fools born every second.
The Peeler
2019-10-08 21:46:45 UTC
On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 13:43:39 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
gods and religions are created in the imaginations of man and believed by fools.
There are two fools born every second.
ONLY FOOLS make idiotic statements like you do, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!