A Tweet From Jeff Jacoby
2019-01-27 17:45:30 UTC
http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/1089531078753349632

By the time the Red Army reached Auschwitz on Jan. 27, 1945 — 74 years ago
today — my father was no longer there. Days earlier, the Nazis had
dispatched 67,000 of the camp's inmates on brutal forced marches westward.

http://archive.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/01/27/a_factory_for_death/

#InternationalHolocaustRemembranceDay

Susan Cohen
2019-01-28 18:20:12 UTC
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 09:45:30 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/1089531078753349632
By the time the Red Army reached Auschwitz on Jan. 27, 1945 — 74 years ago
today — my father was no longer there. Days earlier, the Nazis had
dispatched 67,000 of the camp's inmates on brutal forced marches westward.
http://archive.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/01/27/a_factory_for_death/
…
#InternationalHolocaustRemembranceDay
Ungrateful jew bastards! The Germans were trying to help the jews
escape the onslaught by the advancing Red Army.
NEMO
2019-01-28 18:26:07 UTC
Ungrateful POLACK bastards! The Germans were trying to help the Polacks
escape the onslaught by the advancing Red Army. They are SCUM, just
like Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")!
LOLOK!
The Peeler
2019-01-28 20:20:53 UTC
On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 13:20:12 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Susan Cohen
Ungrateful jew bastards! The Germans were trying to help the jews
escape the onslaught by the advancing Red Army.
Spreading 'em SOOO wide for your serbian pimp again, Loose Sphincter? <BG>
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
2019-01-29 16:17:53 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Ungrateful jew bastards! The Germans were trying to help the jews
escape the onslaught by the advancing Red Army.
Spreading 'em SOOO wide for your serbian pimp again, Loose Sphincter? <BG>
He always does.

He forged Susan Cohen because he is ashamed of his very self.

He is so pathetic.

Aussy
2020-01-13 20:26:03 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/1089531078753349632
By the time the Red Army reached Auschwitz on Jan. 27, 1945 — 74 years ago
today — my father was no longer there. Days earlier, the Nazis had
dispatched 67,000 of the camp's inmates on brutal forced marches westward.
http://archive.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/01/27/a_factory_for_death/

#InternationalHolocaustRemembranceDay
Ungrateful jew bastards! The Germans were trying to help the jews
escape the onslaught by the advancing Red Army.
Indeed. It seems that the red army treated the Jewesses like they
treated the German women.

Raped by their saviours: How the survivors of Auschwitz escaped one
nightmare only to face another unimaginable ordeal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1247157/How-survivors-Auschwitz-escaped-nightmare-faced-unimaginable-ordeal.html

BTW, famous storyteller Elie Wiesel and his father were cured at the
Auschwitz's hospital.

In January 1945, they had the choice for following the nazis or staying
at the camp.

What did they choose?

Well, going along with their "exterminators" instead of staying to wait
their red "liberators".

Any explanation?
Tall Henry
Yes, nazoid sub-louse. Read the book. That would be a first, right?
Carolina Reb
2020-01-13 21:43:39 UTC
Screw you and all your monikers, Lambsky. The only assclowns you are fooling is you.
The Peeler
2020-01-13 22:38:03 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 13:43:39 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

Zulu
2020-01-13 21:35:12 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
Post by Aussy
In January 1945, they had the choice for following the nazis or staying
at the camp.
What did they choose?
Well, going along with their "exterminators" instead of staying to wait
their red "liberators".
Any explanation?
Yes, nazoid sub-louse. Read the book. That would be a first, right?
They followed their exterminators because they read a book?