At Work On The Jewish Problem
2019-11-03 19:08:38 UTC
There was a shoot-on-sight approach. The Einsatzgruppen:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-69ae152f890bf3311f791056c08d247d
Einsatzgruppen (soldier of Einsatzgruppen D, executing the last Jew of
Vinnitsa, 1941)! Kewel!

The Einsatzgruppen was a mobile death squad! Made up of Secret Police
personnel and mostly SS. Directly given orders from the Reich Security
Office. They started during the invasion of Poland, but then saw extreme
use during Operation Barbarossa (Invasion of the USSR, 1941). They were
basically soldiers that jumped off of their vehicles, and shot Jews,
sexual deviants, and other undesirables on sight. Kewel! Most of the
time, they would force the Jews they rounded up to dig a mass grave.
From there, they would sometimes be hooded, and executed, falling into
the grave. Kewel! And sometimes, they would be lined up inside the
grave, and shot! Really kewel! Thousands of Jews were being shot by
soldiers of the Einsatzgruppen. The Einsatzgruppen did not fuck around!
They had a job to do, and they did it well! Kudos for setting a
standard for moderns to emulate!

2019-11-03 22:45:33 UTC
2019-11-03 22:57:10 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
http://web.archive.org/web/20170124205909/https://i1.wp.com/topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_0790.jpg
This is an old snapshot. Go to alt.singles
and see my newer one.
The Peeler
2019-11-03 23:31:21 UTC
On Sun, 3 Nov 2019 14:57:10 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-11-04 00:13:36 UTC
WHY THE FUCK would I wanna do anything an AIDS-Infected child molesting Piece of Shit like you keeps asking me to do you moron? If you thinks it important or worth a shit post it yourself you moronic mental midget!! —— WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BESIDES EVERYTHING?? By the way who ass fucked you way back when and turned you in to the bleeding rectal piece of shit you are now? Was it one of your bastard daddies? Or some other ass fucking confederate pervert little like yourself eh you fucking fool Walter? —— who did this to you walter? —— they really fucked you over good!
Carolina Reb
2019-11-04 02:23:41 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by B***@37.com
http://web.archive.org/web/20170124205909/https://i1.wp.com/topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_0790.jpg
This is an old snapshot. Go to alt.singles
and see my newer one.
WHY THE FUCK would I wanna do anything an AIDS-Infected child molesting Piece of Shit like you keeps asking me to do you moron? If you thinks it important or worth a shit post it yourself you moronic mental midget!! —— WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BESIDES EVERYTHING?? By the way who ass fucked you way back when and turned you in to the bleeding rectal piece of shit you are now? Was it one of your bastard daddies? Or some other ass fucking confederate pervert little like yourself eh you fucking fool Walter? —— who did this to you walter? —— they really fucked you over good!
That little item on "The Einsatzgruppen" obviously rattled your Golems,
you big fat overgrown ugly-assed turd of a Jew from NY.
The Peeler
2019-11-04 09:48:12 UTC
On Sun, 3 Nov 2019 21:23:41 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-11-04 17:10:26 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by B***@37.com
[...]
These Einsatzgruppen were immoral!

Why do you cheer immorality?

2019-11-04 18:17:41 UTC
On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 09:58:03 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-11-04 23:30:32 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by B***@37.com
[...]
Everybody's shitting on you at the same time aren't they Carolina Rectum —— poor homosexual nazi arentcha.