What israel will be like when Iran takes over
2020-05-19 23:45:24 UTC
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=c97_1502637426
Carolina Reb
2020-05-20 01:07:42 UTC
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=c97_1502637426
Kewel!
The Peeler
2020-05-20 07:25:33 UTC
On Tue, 19 May 2020 18:07:42 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!

2020-05-20 07:24:06 UTC
On Tue, 19 May 2020 19:45:24 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=c97_1502637426
What's this? More retarded nazi bullshit? Look, Caroloony, the other gay
nazi bastard, is already around trying to get close to you again, Loose
Sphincter! LOL
2020-05-20 10:47:22 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flush]

Iran taking over Israel? You shiteating nazoids are even dumber
than I thought...

Better worry about what will happen when the Israeli Mossad decides
to "take care" of you shiteating nazoid paedos... LOL!

If they can find and kill their heavily guarded enemies in the
center of Damascus... what chance will YOU have?

LOL!
Carolina Reb
Tuff talk from a Toronto Church Street keyboard commando.
NEMO
2020-05-20 12:10:47 UTC
In article <34c2c019-9572-47f2-9a6a-***@googlegroups.com>,

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
2020-05-20 13:15:08 UTC
Hired help and stagehands do not fluff, Lambsky. However it is well known what you Toronto Church Street Jewboys do to pass the time.
The Peeler
2020-05-20 13:29:58 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 06:15:08 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-05-20 13:29:19 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 05:05:09 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg