White supremacist scum beat a five year old to death
Add Reply
Tall Henry
2020-02-10 17:47:04 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_W._Ryan

Michael Wayne Ryan (August 3, 1948 - May 24, 2015) was an American
white supremacist and convicted murderer.

Ryan was arrested in 1982 after reports and a criminal investigation
indicated that he had abused and killed five-year-old Luke Stice and
later killed fellow member James Thimm after he had tortured the
latter for several days.

Ryan was tried, convicted and sentenced to death on September 12, 1985.
plainolamerican
white supremacist xians are scum.
Carolina Reb
2020-02-10 20:20:49 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Tall Henry
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_W._Ryan
Michael Wayne Ryan (August 3, 1948 - May 24, 2015) was an American
white supremacist and convicted murderer.
Ryan was arrested in 1982 after reports and a criminal investigation
indicated that he had abused and killed five-year-old Luke Stice and
later killed fellow member James Thimm after he had tortured the
latter for several days.
Ryan was tried, convicted and sentenced to death on September 12, 1985.
white supremacist xians are scum.
...and you are a Goy cocksucker, cocksucker. Go back to your "gay
fellahs," you fucking moron.
The Peeler
2020-02-10 21:07:01 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 15:20:49 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2020-02-10 22:35:03 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Tall Henry
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_W._Ryan
Michael Wayne Ryan (August 3, 1948 - May 24, 2015) was an American
white supremacist and convicted murderer.
Ryan was arrested in 1982 after reports and a criminal investigation
indicated that he had abused and killed five-year-old Luke Stice and
later killed fellow member James Thimm after he had tortured the
latter for several days.
Ryan was tried, convicted and sentenced to death on September 12, 1985.
white supremacist xians are scum.
...and you are a Goy cocksucker, cocksucker. Go back to your "gay
fellahs," you fucking moron.
wrong again, you homophobic whorechild.
Your dead mother is still stinkin' up the place.
The Peeler
2020-02-10 23:04:28 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:35:03 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
wrong again, you homophobic whorechild.
Your dead mother is still stinkin' up the place.
He isn't homophobic he's a typical gay NAZI, whereas YOU are a gay MUZZIE,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!

The Peeler
2020-02-10 21:05:49 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 12:09:04 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
white supremacist xians are scum.
Have you finally giving up trying to hide that you ARE a typical retarded
Muzzie, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit? LOL