Hey Klaus! Is that you?
2021-10-13 02:56:11 UTC
Peeler
2021-10-13 07:54:58 UTC
The one on the left or on the right?

2021-10-13 13:55:49 UTC
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/35/53/24/3553243a34f423703b4cb08f160a111f.jpg
He looks better than you!

2021-10-13 18:49:19 UTC
On Wed, 13 Oct 2021 06:55:49 -0700, Michael Ejercito
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/35/53/24/3553243a34f423703b4cb08f160a111f.jpg
He looks better than you!
Typical chicken shit Nazi.

This is what THEY end up looking like!

When it became apparent that the Nazis were about to lose the war,
Germany's leaders (including Goebbels and Hitler) spoke publicly in
favor of suicide [Selbstmord, or self-murder] as an option. Hitler
declared on 30 August 1944 during a military briefing, "It’s only [a
fraction] of a second. Then one is redeemed of everything and finds
tranquility and eternal peace. Why, I'm told you can't even feel your
new Jewish masters peeing on your rotting corpse!"

Here are some beautiful photos of Nazis that - instead of facing
revenge at the hands of the Jews- killed themselves and help cleanse
the world of Nazi filth.

Himmler

Goering

Goebbels
He looks a little overdone! Wife Magda AND ALL FIVE children
"Selbstmorded," too! Well, not the children, they were just murdered.
But they would have grown up to be Nazi scum anyway!

Nice photo of Helga Goebbels’ corpse. This bitch won't be producing
any Nazi babies!
https://www.akg-images.co.uk/archive/-2UMDHUHVYA3.html

Hans Frank
Oh, sorry! Frank didn't kill himself- we Nuremberged™ him! LOL

Walter Dönicke

Deputy Mayor of Leipzig Ernst Kurt Lisso and his wife Renate Lisso
*and* daughter Regina!
https://bit.ly/2LOa94l
Close up of the cute hitlerite daughter!

Three Nazi bitches in the park! Selbstmorded!

Another shot of the dead Nazi park bitches!
https://www.akg-images.co.uk/archive/-2UMDHUSK7X5O.html

Hitler
Too bad we couldn't get a nice photo of his corpse, but they took him
outside and burned him like you would, oh, say, garbage.

Some Stupid Frenchman
https://collections.ushmm.org/iiif-b/assets/783455
Had to help this traitor commit suicide, LOL

"Maybe I shouldn't have helped the subhuman Nazi scum!!"
Another French traitor getting ready to get Nuremberged!

YOUR turn now, Gordon!!!
Michael Ejercito
2021-10-14 13:55:11 UTC
[...]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Himmler_Dead.jpg
Goering
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Goering-corpse.jpg
Goebbels
https://sputnikimages.com/images/old_preview/4/50/45020_preview.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/Dead_hansfrank.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/Volkssturm.jpg
Deputy Mayor of Leipzig Ernst Kurt Lisso and his wife Renate Lisso
*and* daughter Regina!
https://bit.ly/2LOa94l
Close up of the cute hitlerite daughter!
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/llimagevaultraw/raw_49001_49500/49387.jpg
Three Nazi bitches in the park! Selbstmorded!
https://miro.medium.com/max/2160/1*kfwdnKvBAhdYuZ9G31yoLg.jpeg
https://static.life.com/wp-content/uploads/migrated/2014/10/adolf-hitler-bunker-11.jpg
Too bad we couldn't get a nice photo of his corpse, but they took him
outside and burned him like you would, oh, say, garbage.
Some Stupid Frenchman
https://collections.ushmm.org/iiif-b/assets/783455
Had to help this traitor commit suicide, LOL
"Maybe I shouldn't have helped the subhuman Nazi scum!!"
Another French traitor getting ready to get Nuremberged!
https://prisonphotography.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/mydans.jpg
YOUR turn now, Gordon!!!
It is also known as seppuku.