Iran Accidentally Shot Down The Ukrainian Aircraft Flying Out Of Tehran - How Quickly Goys Forget USS Vincennes "Accidentally" Shooting Down Iran Flight 655 Nearly 32 Years Ago!
2020-01-12 08:05:38 UTC
NTS posted...

I had updated my previous article about the accidental shooting down of
that Ukrainian passenger jet flying out of Tehran some 3 days ago,
showing how the Iranians had to finally admit that they were 100%
responsible for this tragedy..... But I figured I would put up a
separate article to further cover this tragedy in some detail here...

First, I do want to present the following report that comes from the
Moon of Alabama website, at www.moonofalabama.org, that is entitled:
"Iranian Armed Forces Say They Inadvertently Shot Down The Ukrainian
Plane" and covers some important facts about this real tragedy... I have
that article here and more of my own thoughts, comments, and further
details, to follow:

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2020/01/iran-accidentally-shot-down-ukrainian.html

Reb says, "The time to do it is upon us. The extermination of
International Jewry is not only a biological necessity, but also a moral
imperative! Let the gassings begin!"
The Peeler
2020-01-12 09:09:30 UTC
On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 03:05:38 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,