Bozo!
j***@gmail.com
2019-08-09 21:28:34 UTC
Are you trying to meld these two groups together, our precious alt.life.sucks group with this one dedicated to highly predictable political bullshit of a mostly Jew nature. Whether it's pro Jew or anti Jew it's still all about the Jew, isn't it? It's a no lose kind of deal, isn't it? Make up your mind, Bozo - is it this group or ours? I need to know now. Ollie and I are waiting to decide your fate.

But now the truth, the truth as you probably already know it. You love confrontation, Bozo. That's why you come here. The same tiresome rhetoric from both sides. You claim to hate anti Jews yet you devote more time to them than you do to open-minded non-political types like me and Ollie. It was the same thing in the old comedy newsgroup. You loved it because you were "the outsider" which made you feel special in some sick demented way (that I can understand). But this is too much, a pro Jew Jew spending most of his time on a mostly anti Jew newsgroup. A group that was originated to foment the Jewish way of life, whatever that is.

Why Bozo? I want to hear it from you own mouth. And I want the truth. Why do you inhabit this newsgrou0? Of course I already know the answer. So you better be honest because I just made up my mind that people who lie to me must die, you among them. Just as I supported the deaths of those people in Ohio and ElPaso recently I will not only support but openly cause your death. I may not kill you with my bare hands - I prefer using gloves on dirty necks - or I may pay to have you offed - but one way or another if you lie to me I swear by God in living fucking heaven that I will take your life and laugh while doing it. Let the word go forth Bozo - if you lie to me (and I alone will determine whether or not that is the case) - you will die. And anyone on this group who does not applaud me for doing it will also be targeted for death. The time for killing has arrived. I have waited 72 years to build up the courage to act out on my inner rage. The time is NOW!
Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
2019-08-09 22:03:22 UTC
Eat shit mister. GET IT!?
j***@gmail.com
2019-08-09 22:18:25 UTC
Post by Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
Eat shit mister. GET IT!?
Now we're talking. Branching out, more 'varietus' in the mix. Talking about turds, eating one or just taking it, is far more insightful and has far more value than talking about Jews and Nazis all the time. Shit is a metaphor for life in all its glory. Even Jews and Nazis fit under it's vast all-encompassing umbrella. I'm trying to help you grow Bozo. I want you and your cohorts in this newsgroup to branch out like a tree rising to new heights where the sky is the limit. Do Nazis eat shit? Do Jews eat shit? You bet they do. All humans eat shit at some point one way or another, especially if they hold down jobs. Who among us, literally or figuratively, has not at some point eaten shit? But our conversations need not be limited to shit. Farts and bad breath are also interesting, as are the foul and yet delightfully odd odors of many things including toxic waste and dead creatures. Yes, who can deny the twitch of the nose when the odor of a rotting woodland creature wafts out gently on the breeze. I'm not saying you'd want to get down and sniff it up close. But at a distance it is a compelling aroma, wouldn't you say? I would. So now we have opened the door. Let's see if we can get away from this Jew/anti-Jew thing for a while. Not saying ex it out all together. It has it's merits. But all the time? Come on people, give it a break. Let's get off the politics. You will be amazed at how quickly your brain begins to grow as you delve into topics more varied and spicy than the same old tiresome political rhetoric to which you have become addicted over the years. A security blanket for all you cowards who are afraid to address the true realities of life in all their many wondrous forms - shit, bad breath, disease, the humor of mental illness, mass killings (domestic and foreign), irony in all it's wonderful forms, introspective thoughts on any number of topics - come on people, let's get together and make this newsgroup the most happening thing this side of Twitter and Facebook but without all the idiots. Let's do this thing!

Ok, Kike?
Carolina Reb
2019-08-10 06:10:41 UTC
Yes. The death of Bozo is entirely warranted.
B***@37.com
eat shit Carolina Rectum, eat it good.
The Peeler
2019-08-10 09:00:47 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 23:10:41 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-08-10 09:13:36 UTC
In article <0b6d40e0-8eeb-45b0-9001-***@googlegroups.com>,

Nazi soldiers having fun in the Russian winter:

TSSK!
B***@37.com
2019-08-10 13:51:10 UTC
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8193/8390156640_b7b2a6126d.jpg
TSSK!
okay don't tell nobody, but here's what I think, if women didn't have all the pussy, men wouldn't have to be gay
j***@gmail.com
2019-08-11 03:53:19 UTC
Put a gun to my head (or don't) and I'll take a real woman with a real cock over a real man with a real pussy any day. And I'm not alone. I can't prove it and won't try but I guarantee you if women had cocks men would be killing each other over who gets to suck them first. A man with a pussy, ugh. A woman with a cock, I can handle that. Because I'm a real man.
B***@37.com
2019-08-11 05:06:54 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by B***@37.com
okay don't tell nobody, but here's what I think, if women didn't have all the pussy, men wouldn't have to be gay
Put a gun to my head (or don't) and I'll take a real woman with a real cock over a real man with a real pussy any day. And I'm not alone. I can't prove it and won't try but I guarantee you if women had cocks men would be killing each other over who gets to suck them first. A man with a pussy, ugh. A woman with a cock, I can handle that. Because I'm a real man.
You know all this talk about homo-sexuality and Nazis and Jews got to me thinking about Plainolrectum, a troll here who said I was a homophobe, and if I could lay a log on that for contempt for a concept I'd do it, but for a plot theme it kinda got me to thinking about the only concept more suspect than "homophobia" would have to be this thing called "Conversion Therapy", and just for giggles what if I tried it and I woke up a gay Nazi who hates Jews, now what would that Prove?