He ate shit, he drank piss.. and what do you know -- Shitler ALSO had a micropenis!
2020-02-09 10:38:36 UTC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12168314/Hitler-had-a-micropenis-as-well-as-just-one-testicle-historians-claim.html

No wonder the shiteating freak NEVER had sex with a woman... LOL!
Carolina Reb
2020-02-10 17:30:29 UTC
2020-02-10 17:34:33 UTC
In article <450d8ba4-8aeb-4c97-baab-***@googlegroups.com>,

nazoid bitches swinging... KEWEL!

https://tinyurl.com/y6tmy6hw

Execution of Stutthof concentration camp overseers at Biskupia Górka (from
left to right): Jenny-Wanda Barkmann, Ewa Paradies, Elisabeth Becker, Wanda
Klaff and Gerda Steinhoff, further the guard SS-OberscharfÃŒhrer Johann Pauls
(the chief of the work detail "Waldkolonne") and Polish kapos
Carolina Reb
2020-02-10 18:02:27 UTC
nazoid bitches swinging... KEWEL!
https://tinyurl.com/y6tmy6hw
Execution of Stutthof concentration camp overseers at Biskupia Górka (from
left to right): Jenny-Wanda Barkmann, Ewa Paradies, Elisabeth Becker, Wanda
Klaff and Gerda Steinhoff, further the guard SS-Oberscharführer Johann Pauls
(the chief of the work detail "Waldkolonne") and Polish kapos
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4c/Church_Wellesley_-_street_sign.jpg/800px-Church_Wellesley_-_street_sign.jpg
The Peeler
2020-02-10 18:58:51 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 10:02:27 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the ridiculous gay nazi assclown (with ridiculous vaudeville hat! LOL):
https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2020-02-10 18:58:19 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 09:30:29 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2020-02-10 19:37:58 UTC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12168314/Hitler-had-a-micropenis-as-well-as-just-one-testicle-historians-claim.html
No wonder the shiteating freak NEVER had sex with a woman... LOL!
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4c/Church_Wellesley_-_street_sign.jpg/800px-Church_Wellesley_-_street_sign.jpg
What would happen to Jews who EAT SHIT?

Nothing much, Jews have been seen with mental health problems and
dementia eating feces, none of them had ill effects but it does have ill
effects on the health professionals who see it, or who have to clean the
excrement out of their mouths. I have seen 4/5 nurses and doctors all
retching during this process, myself included! One man even enlightened
us to the fact that his feces, had crunchy bits! That revelation caused
all of us to start retching and vomiting again! Nasty! Assuming the
person it came from was healthy - not much. Coprophagia is common in
many animal species and is one of the many less mainstream forms of
human sexual activity but feces is not, of itself, toxic or harmful.
They would likely get sent to the hospital for psychological or
psychiatric evaluation. Coprophagy (aka scatophagy) is a serious
disease, where the victim has an obsession with eating their feces.
Autocoprophagy is when the victim eats their own feces. Cases of it have
been documented since the late 1800’s. It is often caused by “medical
disorders like seizure disorders, cerebral atrophy, and tumors and […]
psychiatric disorders like mental retardation, alcoholism, depression,
obsessive compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder,
fetishes, delirium, and dementia - all common characteristics of Jewish
behavior. In 2005, “a 77-year-old man with mild mental retardation was
referred for urgent psychiatric evaluation due to coprophagia.” A
medical evaluation revealed the behavior was involuntary and caused by
depression and cognitive dysfunction.

***@gmail.com posted on Sep 21

This is not the first time you have portrayed Hitler as a shit eater as
if you personally were there on the scene to witness it. And even if
it's true, so what? Shit eaters are an odd bunch for sure, but
scientific studies have verified that of all known pervert groups those
comprised of shit eaters are the least violent and overall most
intelligent. I myself am not a shit eater. No advanced enough just
yet. But I am into female ass cheeks, that's for sure. I love the
smell. Ok, that's not the same as tasting it - not up there with eating
it - but it is an intake of sorts. I'm sure at some point the
inhalation of a certain number of farts would equal one small turd. It
might take a billion fart whiffs to equal one small turd, but in time it
will happen. Just as without workers the wealthy could not exist, so
too can our turds not exist with with the farts from which they come.
So please be careful about painting Adolph Hitler as a shit eater. In
your zeal to turn people against Hitler you could actually inspire a
whole new generation of Hitler fans, guys like me, people in the
fanciful world of shit eating and it's many varied off shoots including
my all time favorite, ass cheek smothering of the locked-in face with
farts forced directly into the nose (to be inhaled or not, my choice).
I was never a Hitler fan, but now that you have labeled him as a shit
eater I'm beginning to think maybe he wasn't such a bad guy.
The Peeler
2020-02-10 19:41:37 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:37:58 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-02-10 19:51:36 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!
"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
Carolina Reb
2020-02-10 22:08:23 UTC
You are projecting again as you always do, Lambsky.
The Peeler
2020-02-10 22:15:21 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:08:23 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
2020-02-10 22:37:56 UTC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12168314/Hitler-had-a-micropenis-as-well-as-just-one-testicle-historians-claim.html
No wonder the shiteating freak NEVER had sex with a woman... LOL!
He ate shit, he drank piss.. and what do you know -- Shitler ALSO had a micropenis!
---
but he knew how to make xians kill jews.
The Peeler
2020-02-10 22:59:41 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:37:56 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
He ate shit, he drank piss.. and what do you know -- Shitler ALSO had a micropenis!
---
but he knew how to make xians kill jews.
You muzzie brethren know how to kill gay muzzie brethren like you,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit! No wonder you seek refuge in a Christian country,
muzzieshit!
Carolina Reb
2020-02-11 06:49:44 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
He ate shit, he drank piss.. and what do you know -- Shitler ALSO had a micropenis!
---
but he knew how to make xians kill jews.
Well now, time for YOU to practice what YOU preach!
Eat some shit and drink some piss! Then post the
photographic evidence on alt.singles, where HOMOSEXUAL
JEWS of the NY location have been known to congregate.
I honestly do not know what is worse...homosexual Jews,
or their pandering Goy counterparts who patronize them
as "gay fellah's"

You are just another fucking assclown...and from every
indication I HAVE seen you post on this newsgroup...that
is what you will ALWAYS BE.

Perhaps you should join up the Gook Rejecto - also of this
newsgroup - and share in your adventures of posting miscegenation
porn. I doubt if there should be any technological issues for
the pare of you to involve yourselves in cyber jacking sessions.
The Peeler
2020-02-11 08:46:03 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 22:49:44 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
2020-02-11 16:18:24 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
[...]
Go fuck your dead mother's rotting worm filled corpse, you piece of shit homophobe.
You should be deported to israel with every other zionist xian and jew.
Carolina Reb
Are you retarded, or just plain stupid?
plainolamerican
Why are you a jew and homosexual hater?
The Peeler
2020-02-11 20:00:06 UTC
On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:38:33 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
Are you retarded, or just plain stupid?
neither.
Why are you a jew and homosexual hater?
Rather ask yourself, why are you a hater of white people, Christians, Jews
and straight people, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit?
Carolina Reb
2020-02-11 20:05:32 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by plainolamerican
[...]
I am not a Jew. I am against the acquisition
of political empowerment by ALL persuasions
of sexual deviancy. That of course includes
homosexuals. However, sexual perversions can
take many different forms. It is by no means
limited to just homosexuals.
The Peeler
2020-02-11 21:19:17 UTC
On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 12:05:32 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you two disgusting senile nazi homo
swines!

F'up to your homegroup

https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg

so you've never had your dick sucked and you've never ate a pussy?
The Peeler
2020-02-11 23:31:10 UTC
On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 15:22:48 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
so you've never had your dick sucked and you've never ate a pussy?
No, he's just like you: he does the sucking and never had a pussy,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
Carolina Reb
2020-02-12 00:15:55 UTC
The word is "cunnillingus" which is morally neutral. Whether or not is a sexual perversion is dependent upon the gender of the participants.
The Peeler
2020-02-12 09:27:10 UTC
On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 16:15:55 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get the fuck out of straight people's ngs, you two disgusting senile nazi
homo swines!

2020-02-11 19:58:32 UTC
On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:20:23 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!

F'up to your homegroup

2020-02-11 18:26:12 UTC
On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 08:18:24 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Go fuck your dead mother's rotting worm filled corpse, you piece of shit homophobe.
You should be deported to israel with every other zionist xian and jew.
LOL He's not homophobic! He's a HOMO! Just a nazi homo ...while you are a
MUZZIE homo! LOL
Carolina Reb
2020-02-13 05:58:49 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Loose Cannon
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12168314/Hitler-had-a-micropenis-as-well-as-just-one-testicle-historians-claim.html
No wonder the shiteating freak NEVER had sex with a woman... LOL!
He ate shit, he drank piss.. and what do you know -- Shitler ALSO had a micropenis!
---
but he knew how to make xians kill jews.
It seems you have the attention span of an
eight-year-old. However, I would question
as to whether or not eight-year-olds would
have an interest in the real or imagined
configuration of the late German Chancellor's
genitalia.
The Peeler
2020-02-13 08:32:18 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 21:58:49 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!