HUH? HAY The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Illiterate Unibrowed Grik Foreskin PEELER....is THIS the Grik idea of a 'subwoman': https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-44647978/unibrow-movement-the-model-challenging-beauty-stereotypes
2018-11-30 22:11:44 UTC

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-44647978/unibrow-movement-the-model-challenging-beauty-stereotypes

WTF???????

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Butt I don't suppose it matters much to Grik heterosexuals (if
any)...because they'll take her from behind anyway!

Saves on paper bags!

2018-11-30 23:16:59 UTC
Watch poor psychotic sexual cripple Razovic trying to compensate for her
sexual handicaps in real life by making a complete ass of herself on Usenet!
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-44647978/unibrow-movement-the-model-challenging-beauty-stereotypes
WTF???????
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
Butt I don't suppose it matters much to Grik heterosexuals (if
any)...because they'll take her from behind anyway!
Saves on paper bags!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
--
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic:
"Now when the Revd tries to think,
MID: <a48017af-a595-4fd0-8275-***@y35g2000pre.googlegroups.com>
The Jews
2018-12-01 00:35:27 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-44647978/unibrow-movement-the-model-challenging-beauty-stereotypes
WTF???????
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
In the end, it really doesn't matter.

She's a human woman, and you have a less than 0% chance of ever
copulating with her.

Stick with livestock is our advice, Gordon!

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
2018-12-01 13:40:18 UTC
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 16:35:27 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-44647978/unibrow-movement-the-model-challenging-beauty-stereotypes
WTF???????
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
Butt I don't suppose it matters much to Grik heterosexuals (if
any)...because they'll take her from behind anyway!
Saves on paper bags!
In the end, it really doesn't matter.
In the end is where she's gonna get it !
Post by The Jews
She's a subhuman Grik subwoman, and I don't even have a less than 0% chance of ever
sodomising her.
Stick with circumcised jew subwomen is our advice jew bastard !
Nobody else wants 'em ! Subwomen such as sleazy circumcised jew cunt
realtor Iris Finkelstein of Scottsdale Arizona ! You know - the one
you tried to throw under the jew bus when your incajonicity failed
you !

LOLOK

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-12-01 19:03:02 UTC
On Sat, 01 Dec 2018 05:40:18 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
In the end, it really doesn't matter.
In the end is where she's gonna get it !
In the end is where you DREAM about getting it (see sig)!
Stick with circumcised jew subwomen is our advice jew bastard !
Nobody else wants 'em ! Subwomen such as sleazy circumcised jew cunt
realtor Iris Finkelstein of Scottsdale Arizona ! You know - the one
you tried to throw under the jew bus when your incajonicity failed
you !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Girl, you need to try out some new pills! Maybe change
your psychiatrist! LOL
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic? Whose cock is it this time? <BG>
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself: