(hare4) "Seymour," like a moth to flame, eternally condemned KK (aka SHPAMMER,"Inge",Loose NEMO,STD.COM et al) fake-nymshifter returns to be ever more cursed by GOD on 01/03/22 ...
Add Reply
HeartDoc Andrew
2022-01-03 23:37:18 UTC
(hare4) 01/03/22 "Seymour Hare" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment of
this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah
17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more than ever in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the color
of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there would've
been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of the
spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst because
the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to eat
food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a physician
(i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical instead of
spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which is
tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an
ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our
sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his
word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more than
ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

danger of becoming eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) just as had happened
to Ananias and Sapphira and more contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

Again, the LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day
just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew
2022-01-05 00:33:39 UTC
(hare4) 01/04/22 "jimmy alpha" haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/fULKY0lEoxk/m/prxPnynDCwAJ

Again, what caused JimmyA to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit ?

The simple answer is that JimmyA freely and tragically chose to remain
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (aka "hangry" as described at Genesis
25:32).

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/jIFj5fzysX0/UXmVrxcvAQAJ

"But I tell you that anyone who is (h)angry with a brother or sister
will be subject to judgment." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Matthew
5:22)

Such is the danger of being (h)angry ( http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry
).

"And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of
Hell." -- Holy Spirit (again referring to Matthew 5:22).

"Above all else, guard the heart for from it comes all the issues of
life." (Proverbs 4:23)

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts -- murder, adultery, sexual
immorality, theft, false testimony, slander." (Matthew 15:19)

How to guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/YbNSonNJ26Y/B3356wrKDAAJ

We, who are ready to be raptured (Luke 17:37) out from the Great
Tribulation (Revelation 7:14), are filled (Matthew 5:6) with "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) Who is our
Righteousness and Who is the Blood of the Lamb and Who makes our robes
white like wool though they were once scarlet with sin. Our being
filled with "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit does mean we no
longer hunger/thirst (Revelation 7:16a) for righteousness because we
are filled with Living Water (John 4:10) Who is our Righteousness.

Meanwhile, the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned like JimmyA are enroute
to hell.

"And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham
afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father
Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip
of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this
flame." (Luke 16:23-24)

"People in hell are not hungry for food because they are thirsty for
water." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Luke 16:23-24)

+++
Think on this, not everything sightwalker quotes from the Bible is for
edifacation (sic), he is hoping to mold others in his image.
LIE.

Instead, I simply hope to always be wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) like LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
Who is our #1 example of being wonderfully hungry (Luke 24:42)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QujISaqHRAA/VG--nvaGCQAJ
Remember, even
the Devil can quote the Bible.
LIE.

It's not written that the Devil can quote the Bible like
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew is doing here by Book, Chapter, & Verse.

Moreover, it is written at Genesis 3:14 that the Devil is cursed to
eat dust, which isn't food.

This does mean that my being http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
(Philippians 4:12) proves that I am not the Devil.

Sadly, the same cannot be said of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29)
condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/jX_UhcCpinw/EYM3_3CWCQAJ

+++
Rod, It would be so very easy to show why I feel, but as the Bible is
silent on Ananias & Sapphira other than they died ...
Incorrect.
"Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these
events." (Acts 5:11)
"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in
hell." (Matthew 20:28)
Therefore, they (Acts 5:11) were not afraid of their bodies being
killed but their souls also being destroyed in hell (Matthew 20:28),
which is that eternal lake of fire that torments forever.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Z4Hf_k4uyms/QkEMkBanBgAJ
Those who knowingly lie to those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, with the consequence of
losing their salvation which means their names are blotted from the
LORD's Book of Life.
"The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I
will never blot out the name of that person from the Book of Life, but
will acknowledge that name before My Father and His angels."
(Revelation 3:5)
Ananias and Sapphira were clearly **not** victorious in being struck
down dead by GOD for lying before those in the Holy Spirit.
While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
**and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Laus DEO !
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ
Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
as it feels it should be if he were God ...
... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a
"sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight"
which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from
the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not
the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming
against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !
"You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29)
You are in error.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing