Umm, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron! Say now... why was your shiteating, cocksucking father in the hospital? And MULTIPLE times? TSSK!
2019-09-09 18:43:09 UTC
In Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") wrote:

"Each time my father was in hospital, there was an attempted (but
failed) break-in at his house. I suspect someone in the hospital
administration was passing details on to one of their bent mates."

Why was he, like, many times in the hospital? Rectal injury
already, innit? TSSK! Shame on you, Andrzej!
Carolina Reb
2019-09-09 19:57:23 UTC
"Each time my father was in hospital, there was an attempted (but
failed) break-in at his house. I suspect someone in the hospital
administration was passing details on to one of their bent mates."
Why was he, like, many times in the hospital? Rectal injury
already, innit? TSSK! Shame on you, Andrzej!
"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

- David Duke - MY AWAKENING

"The Jew rails against homosexuality as he indulges in it."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL

"To understand the nature of scatology and faggottry, one
must first understand the nature of the Jew."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL
The Peeler
2019-09-09 20:22:56 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 15:57:23 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-09-09 21:12:26 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Nazi soldiers having fun in the Russian winter:

TSSK!