Great Video On Holohoaxing!
2018-08-14 17:03:47 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3203
The Peeler
2018-08-14 18:04:36 UTC
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 13:03:47 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REAL stupid face:
Humpin Hampton and her homosexuality:
"it is starting to get dark outside....time for tonight's Toronto Church
Street beat."
2018-08-15 02:46:46 UTC
Should be mandatory viewing in all public high schools
Carolina Reb
2018-08-15 06:04:33 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3203
Should be mandatory viewing in all public high schools
Jews are terrified of the truth. Truth does not need laws to enforce
itself. However, a lie always does. Death to all Jews everywhere.
The Peeler
2018-08-15 09:42:19 UTC
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 23:04:33 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

2018-08-15 09:41:40 UTC
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 22:46:46 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Should be mandatory viewing in all public high schools
What IS mandatory is ridiculing and beating the shit out of you mentally
handicapped and sexually crippled nazi scum, all over the world! LOL