Vanquishing the "Chung is a doctor" delusion on 01/10/20 ...
2020-01-10 13:40:07 UTC
He's a quack!!
The Peeler
2020-01-10 15:14:04 UTC
On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 05:40:07 -0800 (PST), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
He's a quack!!
That would easily beat being an unhappily married gay nazoid loser like you,
Loose Sphincter!
P-Dub
2020-01-10 18:06:58 UTC
He's a quack!!
This coming from a shithead like you must mean he's a genius.
Loose Cannon
2020-01-10 18:12:41 UTC
Only gullible assholes like you and gook Ejercito would follow the "doctor".
The Peeler
2020-01-10 18:47:21 UTC
On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 10:12:41 -0800 (PST), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by P-Dub
This coming from a shithead like you must mean he's a genius.
Only gullible assholes like you and gook Ejercito would follow the "doctor".
Only a retard like you would state that anyone is "following" the doctor!
Zaire
2020-01-10 21:25:49 UTC
He's a quack!!
chung is a goofy fuck what ruins newsgroups. It has nothing of importance to say, it just spouts crap. Don't read it's shite.
The Peeler
2020-01-10 21:58:17 UTC
On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 13:25:49 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove