What did walt hamptons bastard daddy do to him to make him a malignant homo-sexual Jew Hater?
2019-06-07 21:27:46 UTC
Does the Carolina Rectum Rebel even know himself what happened?

Can anybody draw a picture for the ass raped elderly child so he can recover from his Amnesia?
B***@37.com
2019-06-08 20:30:41 UTC
Let's get a Ouija Board and ask the family patriarch and 3rd-rate Civil War General "Wade" Hampton what happened to the rectum of his disgraced heir related by rectum, aka walter the Carolina Rectum? —— I betcha it's an ugly disgusting tale the hampton family doesn't want old eh?
B***@37.com
2019-06-10 00:45:39 UTC
I betcha Ofay Hampton is pretending to be a cocksucker neutral observer eh Ofay?
Ofay
why have you got such a problem with me? because i don't care for the way israel treats the palis? it's criticism of the government.
The Peeler
2019-06-11 12:22:57 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 04:42:39 -0700 (PDT), Nazi Hypocrite "Moose in Love with
Nazi Scum" on Parole, again! LOL

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
Carolina Reb
2019-06-11 14:49:21 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by B***@37.com
Post by B***@37.com
Post by B***@37.com
Does the Carolina Rectum Rebel even know himself what happened?
Can anybody draw a picture for the ass raped elderly child so he can recover from his Amnesia?
Let's get a Ouija Board and ask the family patriarch and 3rd-rate Civil War General "Wade" Hampton what happened to the rectum of his disgraced heir related by rectum, aka walter the Carolina Rectum? —— I betcha it's an ugly disgusting tale the hampton family doesn't want old eh?
I betcha Ofay Hampton is pretending to be a cocksucker neutral observer eh Ofay?
why have you got such a problem with me? because i don't care for the way israel treats the palis? it's criticism of the government.
Notice that this Jew Bozo makes reference to homosexuality in every
post on this newsgroup...and I really do mean EVERY post! This Jew
is practically screaming at you that he is homosexual. For instance,
this Jew clown even sends me private e-mails such as this from the
other day:

"You don't fool anybody here or anywhere else with your pretend indignant antigay anti-homo-sexual rhetoric and posture, walter. You're a twisted lonely old faggot everybody hates who's been dying to suck anybody's cock so long cuz you were born an ugly unlikeable cocksucker just like your bastard daddy. Fuck you, and I hope you catch a bullet right in the face just for being the asshole and Jew-hater you are."

You should read David Duke's autobiography "My Awakening."

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"

....and my followup....

"The Jew rails against homosexuality as he indulges in it."
Ofay
he's obviously closeted big time. we should help him. i think for starters, we should export him to toronto and turn him loose on the gay community on church street. he will either sink or swim. my sources tell me that he couldn't make it in san francisco, so he tried it in seattle. he couldn't make it there, so maybe he can make it as a queen in toronto.
Carolina Reb
2019-06-11 17:13:12 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Ofay
Post by B***@37.com
Post by B***@37.com
Post by B***@37.com
[...]
These Toronto Church Street butt-busters would give him a good workout:

Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!
The Peeler
2019-06-11 18:01:54 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 10:13:12 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2019-06-13 17:18:04 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Ofay
Post by B***@37.com
Post by B***@37.com
Post by B***@37.com
[...]
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7427/9187450528_b81ec1690c_z.jpg
Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!
You suck cock, walter, and you're ashamed of it. Just admit it already, you're a spineless cocksucker. Apparently you're standing in the community of nazis as a proper upright cock-sucking nazi is threatened by the common knowledge and your admission of being a cocksucker. Even when we have undeniable proof of your cock-suckery, you won't cop to it — that's because nazis besides being cocksuckers are also profound cowards. Deal with it walter, and please take your little girlfriend Ofay under your wing and try to teach her the way and how to pass as a nazi. She's very conflicted and confused and prolly dealing with her own homo-sexuality. And btw I got nothing against homos, some of my best friends are were or at least used to be.
Carolina Reb
2019-06-13 19:48:22 UTC
....of that you leave absolutely no doubt, Bozo.
The Peeler
2019-06-13 20:45:31 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 12:48:22 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to your homegroup alt.homosexual

Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-06-13 22:07:35 UTC
In article <ed023f8b-ae65-4a41-82b1-***@googlegroups.com>,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications.

The Peeler

The Peeler
2019-06-11 17:59:46 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 07:49:21 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/