Former Obama aide Kal Penn wants goofball Schumer 'out of office' after pro-Israel speech
Leroy N. Soetoro
2018-03-10 23:06:37 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/08/former-obama-aide-kal-penn-
wants-schumer-out-office-after-pro-israel-
speech.html?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

Actor Kal Penn, a former aide in Barack Obama's White House, wants fellow
Democrat Chuck Schumer "out of office" after the Senate Democratic Leader
delivered a pro-Israel speech in Washington this week.

“New York is a beautiful state with incredible people from so many faiths
& backgrounds. Instead of using his office to bring people together &
really make a difference, @SenSchumer is making speeches to divide us,"
the liberal actor tweeted Wednesday. "Looking forward to the day he’s out
of office."

Kal Penn
?
@kalpenn
New York is a beautiful state with incredible people from so many faiths &
backgrounds. Instead of using his office to bring people together & really
make a difference, @SenSchumer is making speeches to divide us. Looking
forward to the day he’s out of office.

8:09 AM - Mar 7, 2018
1,362
692 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Schumer, D-N.Y., blamed the Palestinians for lack of peace in the Middle
East during a speech Monday at a conference of the American Israel Public
Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

“Now, let me tell you why – my view, why we don't have peace," Schumer
said. "Because the fact of the matter is that too many Palestinians and
too many Arabs do not want any Jewish state in the Middle East. The view
of Palestinians is simple, the Europeans treated the Jews badly
culminating in the Holocaust and they gave them our land as compensation.”

In his speech Schumer, who is Jewish, called on the conference to "never
forget what Israel and its freedom mean to the Jewish people and what the
friendship of the United States means to securing that freedom."

"As long as HaShem breathes air into my lungs, I will not forget, I know
you will not forget and together we will forever fight to protect the
Jewish people and the Jewish State of Israel,” Schumer said.

Penn, the son of Indian immigrants, was the star of stoner movie “Harold &
Kumar Go to White Castle.” He briefly left acting to join the Obama
administration in 2009 as associated director of the White House Office of
Public Engagement.

Penn frequently offers his opinions on politics on Twitter.
truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
Mr. B1ack
2018-03-11 00:26:11 UTC
Looks like anti-semitism is back in fashion.

The left - our new fascists.