this song was inspired by נפש בר יוחאי
Ofay
2019-02-10 15:34:59 UTC
'נפש בר יוחאי
sitting on a park bench
eyeing little girls with bad intent'

you get the picture. i present to you 'נפש בר יוחאי
which means 'aqualung' in english

נפש בר יוחאי
2019-02-10 15:52:16 UTC
Listen to this song and be very careful should you want to make a fight with me.

Ofay
2019-02-10 17:16:39 UTC
http://youtu.be/Wm0uOgh-Ttk
yeah right. i'm shakin' in my boots.
נפש בר יוחאי
2019-02-10 17:26:29 UTC
You have a venereal disease.
The Peeler
2019-02-10 19:43:11 UTC
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 09:16:39 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Cum about herself on Nov 14th, 2014:
"High: I'm a strong female of breeding age. I'll see you later at the Cow
MID: <0c3d3881-b022-4e1e-8619-***@googlegroups.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
2019-02-10 16:18:50 UTC
Her is a poem for you, you goofy asshole

She is just a horny Muslim gal,
She has a tiny bit of stink and smell
Her burka is tight and her breasts are big
She likes to fornicate with a local nig
Her name is Calawuchi
And she likes to smouchi
Her hymen is like leather,
In good or bad weather
When she opens her Koran she prays real loud,
And of the nig’s big dick she is very proud
One day in May with her clit she began to play.
Because she found out she turned men gay.
Thus is the life of a Muslim gal,
That has a bit of stink and a bit of smell.
The Peeler
2019-02-10 17:27:20 UTC
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 07:34:59 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his eyeing of his schoolmates' dicks:
"I was one of the few guys in gym class to have skin intact.