wade homo-sexual hampton aka carolina reb is a $3 bill and a pedo-phile i betcha
Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
2018-08-14 20:48:42 UTC
arentcha you silly stupid bio-centrist

hee hee hee hee hee heeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2018-08-14 21:19:56 UTC
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 13:48:42 -0700 (PDT), Why are jew raghead trolls
Post by Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
arentcha
YOU are, raghead!

2018-08-14 21:34:30 UTC
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 14:19:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
YOU are, raghead!
He, TOO, is your master, serb shithead!
"Assholes come
Assholes go