Homosexual Holohoax Tales - Bread Was Stolen When Fell Into Shit!
2019-10-07 01:38:19 UTC
Gay Pride! Kitty Fischer on gay male rescuer in Auschwitz! Kitty Fischer
tells her 'Schindler's List' inspired tale of falling in latrines:

The Peeler
2019-10-07 08:19:28 UTC
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 21:38:19 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-10-07 18:51:24 UTC
Gay Pride! Kitty Fischer on gay male rescuer in Auschwitz! Kitty Fischer
http://youtu.be/N6kZc-YhGxg
She ADMITS that she was full of shit
The Peeler
2019-10-07 20:07:32 UTC
On Mon, 07 Oct 2019 14:51:24 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
She ADMITS that she was full of shit
Spreading 'em WIDE the clinically insane schizo from Carolina again, Loose
Sphincter? LOL