— PARIS IS BURNING: JUXTAPOSITION / CONTINUITY / COHESION / MATERIALITY
Add Reply
dolf
2018-12-04 21:15:52 UTC
— PARIS IS BURNING: JUXTAPOSITION / CONTINUITY / COHESION / MATERIALITY

As we begin our 2nd day of INSTRUCTIONS to LEGAL COUNSEL we must first
sketch a very difficult metempirical methodology {@1 / @5, #65 / #175} or
metaphysical dynamic existential virtualisation process and to do so we
need a provisional hypothesis of the conceptional (ie. thinking about
thinking) reality which we seek to convey (eg: something from nothing or
somewhere to someplace etc) as being akin to traversal from nothingness
into being (ie. in theological terms the equivalence of the resurrection
from the #260 - DEAD}.

Arnold Schwarzenegger on 4 DECEMBER 2018 during the opening of COP24 UN
Climate Change Conference 2018 in Katowice said he wishes he could travel
back in time like the cyborg he played in "The Terminator" so he could stop
fossil fuels from being used.

"If we would've never started in that direction and used other technology,
we'd be much better off," the actor and former California governor said
Monday at the start of a UN climate conference in Poland.

And since we have the meta-descriptor prototypes which defines all
instantiations of temporality and a faculty as capacity to convey a
cognitive conception of reality together with the #41 - ONTIC necessity
morality proscriptions by which integrity of the syncretism is assured, to
do that we need an APRIORITY categorical imperative by which to
provisionally frame our transcendent intention as impetus to fecund action:

1) JUXTAPOSITION {@1}
2) CONTINUITY {@5}
3) COHESION {@65}
4) MATERIALITY {@175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR (%22)}

At this stage of our conceptual thinking @ 0649 hours it is only
provisional and needs to convey an immaterially sublime rather than only
symbolic intuition of contrived gesturing as merely pontificated tokenism.

And the beginning scenario is an instance of my INTERVENTION upon 11
NOVEMBER 2018 (the AUSTRALIAN POLITICIAN DANNY O'BRIEN is associated to the
NATIONAL PARTY and his re-election opportunity was not impugned by either
Mr MACRON'S NATIONALISM / PATRIOTISM 11 NOVEMBER 2018 speech or my
INTERVENTION ACTIONs which mapped to Mr MACRON'S SPEECH content before he
actually made it--THAT IS HARD TO EXPLAIN)

Where I provided some neural linguistic programming associated with
IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA that was published 1785 and by such action you
may observe, I am spontaneously capable of writing a POEM which is then
redacted to a GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET and has recourse to KANT'S
literary works of for comparative cognition and authentication by such
narrative.

So the semantical conundrum as cognitive dissonance is in the circumstance
of the recent soylent green anarchist riots of France and Paris burning
after #288 - REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE DAY CENTENNIAL 2018 is the
confrontation to all reason and sensibility in that, if I am speaking to
the NATION from 1785 as being prior to the French Revolution of 1789 what
is then the magnitude of monstrous betrayal made against the past and its
vital exuberance by an esprit de corps having only hysteria and no longer
possessing a prerequisite integrity for an authentic identity.

Have I as a foreigner (with ANZAC troops buried in France’s soil) whom have
never so much as set a right foot within the country or walked it’s streets
got more entitlement this day to claim JE SUIS PARIS or VIVA LA FRANCE than
they?

Resistance is futile as you will be assimilated...

- dolf

Initial Post: 5 December 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-12-04 21:29:04 UTC
[...]

NOVEMBER 2018 and the AUSTRALIAN POLITICIAN DANNY O'BRIEN is associated to
the NATIONAL PARTY and his re-election opportunity was not impugned by
either Mr MACRON'S NATIONALISM / PATRIOTISM 11 NOVEMBER 2018 speech or my
INTERVENTION ACTIONs which mapped to Mr MACRON'S SPEECH content before he
actually made it--THAT IS HARD TO EXPLAIN.

Where I provided some neural linguistic programming associated with
IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA that was published 1785 and by such action you
may observe, I am spontaneously capable of writing a POEM which is then
redacted to a GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION SET and has recourse to KANT'S
literary works of 1781 to 1787 for comparative cognition and authentication
by such narrative.

So the semantical conundrum as cognitive dissonance is in the circumstance
of the recent soylent green anarchist riots in France and Paris burning
after #288 - REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE DAY CENTENNIAL 2018 is the
confrontation to all reason and sensibility, in that if I am speaking to
the NATION from 1785 as being prior to the French Revolution of 1789 what
is then the magnitude of monstrous betrayal made against the past and its
vital exuberance by an esprit de corps having only an hysteria entitlement,
mantras of self-justification and no longer possessing a prerequisite
integrity for an authentic identity.

Have I as a foreigner (with ANZAC troops buried in France’s soil) whom have
never so much as set a right foot within that country, let alone walked
it’s streets, upon this day got more entitlement to claim as veracity: JE
SUIS PARIS or VIVA LA FRANCE than they ever will?

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-12-04 21:51:55 UTC
Time for breakfast now...

— PARIS IS BURNING: JUXTAPOSITION / CONTINUITY / COHESION / MATERIALITY

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 5 December, 2018

[...]

focus ed upon symbolic intuition by contrived gesturing as merely fixated
pontificated tokenism.

And the beginning scenario is an instance of my INTERVENTION upon 11
NOVEMBER 2018 and the AUSTRALIAN POLITICIAN DANNY O'BRIEN whom is
associated to the NATIONAL PARTY whereupon his re-election opportunity was
not impugned by either Mr MACRON'S NATIONALISM / PATRIOTISM 11 NOVEMBER
2018 speech nor my INTERVENTION ACTIONs which mapped to Mr MACRON'S SPEECH
content before he actually made it--THAT IS HARD TO EXPLAIN.

Where I provided some neural linguistic programming associated with
IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA TO ANY FUTURE METAPHYSICS that was published
in1785 and by such action you may observe, I am spontaneously capable of
writing a POEM which is then redacted to a GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION
SET and has recourse to KANT'S literary works of 1781 to 1787 for

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-12-04 22:03:17 UTC
Time for breakfast now...

[...]

YOUTUBE: “Eat The Biscuit Son (Arnott’s Shapes)”

And the beginning scenario is an instance of my INTERVENTION upon 11
NOVEMBER 2018 and the AUSTRALIAN POLITICIAN DANNY O'BRIEN whom is
associated to the NATIONAL PARTY whereupon his re-election opportunity
was not impugned by either Mr MACRON'S NATIONALISM / PATRIOTISM speech
nor my INTERVENTION ACTIONs which mapped to Mr MACRON'S SPEECH content
before he actually made it--THAT IS HARD TO EXPLAIN.

Where I provided some neural linguistic programming associated with
IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA TO ANY FUTURE METAPHYSICS that was published
in1785 and by such action you may observe, I am spontaneously capable of
writing a POEM which is then redacted to a GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION
SET and has recourse to KANT'S literary works of 1781 to 1787 for
comparative cognition and authentication by such narrative.

So the semantical conundrum as cognitive dissonance is in the
circumstance of the recent SOYLENT GREEN anarchist riots in France and
Paris burning after #288 - REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE DAY CENTENNIAL 2018
is the confrontation to all reason and sensibility, in that if I am
speaking to the NATION from 1785 as being prior to the French Revolution
of 1789 what is then the magnitude of monstrous betrayal made against
the past and its vital exuberance by an esprit de corps having only an
hysteria entitlement, mantras of self-justification and no longer
possessing a prerequisite integrity for an authentic identity.

Have I as a foreigner (with ANZAC troops buried in France’s soil) whom
have never so much as set a right foot within that country, let alone
walked it’s streets, upon this day got more entitlement to claim as
veracity: JE SUIS PARIS or VIVA LA FRANCE than they ever will?

Resistance is futile as you will be assimilated...

- dolf

Initial Post: 5 December 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-12-05 00:50:07 UTC
Time for breakfast now...

[...]

1) JUXTAPOSITION {@1 - SOVEREIGNTY: SECTION VIII TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT 29 OCTOBER 1900}
2) CONTINUITY {@5 - SUCCESSIVE PRINCIPLE: SECTION IX TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT 29 OCTOBER 1900}
3) COHESION {@65 - ANTHROPOCENTRIC PROTOTYPE AND HUMAN RELATIONS: H54 -
MARRYING MAIDEN}
4) MATERIALITY {@175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR (%22 - ONTIC_OBLIGANS
NECESSITY REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE PROVIDES A
MORALITY SPECTRUM BY WHICH COHESION {ie. #65 / #175} IS FACILITATED)}

http://youtu.be/RwdTyXZ89C8