SHAY NOW, sheenie SHEIN (shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...You're SHIXTY-SHIX now..,vith your HISHTORY of jew SHTROKES you're not long for this world...and VE look FORVARD to your next (and fatal) jew SHTROKE!
Add Reply
NoSpamAtAll
2019-10-03 12:49:50 UTC
Yes ve DO jew pedo BARUCH!
May it be SHOON insh'Allah!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSK!>
VEEEEEEEEERY shoon!
Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Annie Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!
And who the fuck is Isidore (Izzy) Shein??? Googlefuck him anyway!
Well, yes.
The Jews
2019-10-03 13:06:03 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
Post by NoSpamAtAll
HUH?
Yes ve DO jew pedo BARUCH!
May it be SHOON insh'Allah!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSK!>
VEEEEEEEEERY shoon!
Ooooh! "Very" soon, glue-huffer?

Give us a date!

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-10-03 14:10:22 UTC
On Thu, 03 Oct 2019 05:49:50 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Well, yes.
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-10-07 13:32:25 UTC
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Well, yes.
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Indeed the mangina is.

Judith Bergman writes about how Swedes are fleeing.

Swedes are Fleeing
by Judith Bergman
October 2, 2019 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/14894/swedes-are-fleeing

Send
Print

Share725
As a consequence of taking in so many migrants within a relatively short
time span, not only during the extraordinary migration crisis in 2015 but
generally in the years 2012-2017, municipalities are fighting high
unemployment, a rise in child poverty and rising social welfare
expenditures, according to Jim Frölander.

"I have tried to defend Malmö," Emma Zetterholm said, "But the more time
passes and you notice that there is no improvement, you eventually lose your
resilience".

"As a parent, you become angry, desperate... The result is that those who
can, and can afford it, move.... To a quieter part of the country or abroad.
Those who do not have the same opportunities [to move] remain where they
are. It's devastating..." — Former Minister of Labour Sven Otto Littorin,
who now lives and works in Dubai, on Facebook.

"About 13 percent of the population in Sweden experience problems in their
own residential areas with crime, violence or vandalism. It is one of the
highest proportions in Europe." By comparison, the other Nordic countries
were placed among the countries with the lowest percentage of the population
who experience such problems...." — Statistics Sweden, April 25, 2019.

Problems in many municipalities are prompting Swedes to leave for other
areas with fewer socioeconomic problems. Between 2012 and 2018, in the small
town of Filipstad (population 10,000), 640 native Swedes left and 963
foreign-born people moved to the town. Jim Frölander, the municipality's
integration manager, says: "We are experiencing a population exchange... it
is simply a statement of fact..." Pictured: Filipstad, Sweden. (Image
source: iStock)

Swedes are on the move. Problems in many municipalities are prompting Swedes
to leave for other areas with fewer socioeconomic problems. The issue has
recently gained the attention of the Swedish mainstream media.

Take the small, picturesque town of Filipstad (population 10,000), for
example. Swedish television recently made a documentary about the town,
which finds itself in both a financial and an existential crisis. "We are
experiencing a population exchange. You can think of that what you want...
But it is simply a statement of fact that this is actually what we are going
through and we have to deal with it", Jim Frölander, integration manager in
the Filipstad municipality, says in the documentary. Between 2012 and 2018,
640 native Swedes left the town, and 963 foreign-born people moved into the
town. Those leaving are people of working age (20-64), which means that the
municipality's tax revenues are shrinking, exacerbating town's financial
crisis.

The largest influx of immigrants came during the migration crisis in 2015.
Filipstad, according to the documentary, was one of the municipalities that
received the highest number of immigrants as a percentage of its population.
Claes Hultgren, head of the municipality, wrote in Filipstad's latest
financial report:

"In Filipstad, there are around 750 adults from Syria, Somalia, Eritrea,
Afghanistan and Iraq.... In this group, unemployment and dependency are very
high, while education levels are very low. This group runs the risk of
ending in an eternal exclusion that is already heavily burdening the
municipal economy."

Hultgren explained that many of the newcomers do not have the qualifications
to enter the labor market.

"[They] are maybe too old and illiterate, or have a very low educational
level. We must accept that there will be some people who will need the
support of society for their livelihood."

According to the documentary, unemployment is at 80% among the non-Western
foreign-born residents of the town, even while the town is suffering a
severe lack of teachers and nurses. In ten years, Filipstad's expenditures
on social welfare have increased 200% -- from 10 million kroner ($1 million)
in 2009 to almost 30 million ($3.1 million) in 2018. The projection for 2019
is 31 million Swedish kroner ($3.2 million). This year, Filipstad simply
does not have the 30 million kroner in its budget.

Filipstad is far from the only Swedish municipality to experience these
problems.

As a consequence of taking in so many immigrants within a relatively short
time span, not only during the extraordinary migration crisis in 2015 but
overall in the years 2012-2017, municipalities are fighting high
unemployment, a rise in child poverty and rising social welfare
expenditures, according to Frölander.

"It becomes much more visible in smaller municipalities. There you cannot
isolate it [the problem] in a suburb and then [pretend] 'business as usual',
because it affects the entire body of that society and that is what is going
to happen in all of Sweden, too."

Frölander is clear that he is not against immigration and thinks that the
immigrants are "good people."

Every fourth municipality and every third region, according to a report by
the Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions (SKL), had a budget
deficit in 2018, wrote the journalist Lotta Gröning recently in an op-ed in
the Swedish newspaper Expressen. Municipalities are supposed to receive an
extra 5 billion kroner ($517 million) per year for three years, but Gröning
writes that this sum is not nearly enough, as 22 billion kroner ($2.27
billion) is still "missing":

"There is simply not enough money for schools, and [health] care -- the core
of the social democratic welfare state. The refugee wave put tremendous
pressure, not least [on] poor municipalities and now the costs of social
welfare are increasing. In addition, the population is getting older, and
add to this a coming recession...

"The criticism [of the government] comes not only from local politicians, it
also comes from former [Social Democratic] party leader Göran Persson, who
warns about the municipalities' vulnerable position. LO's chairman
Karl-Petter Thorwaldsson, also a member of the party's executive committee,
warns [Prime Minister] Stefan Löfven of the municipalities' crisis and
demands action..."

Swedes are leaving their towns and cities for other reasons as well, such as
a lack of personal security. The frequently reported gang violence,
assaults, shootings, bombs and car-torchings have been taking their toll. On
August 31, Aftonbladet ran a story about Emma Zetterholm, who chose to leave
Malmö with her family after living in the city for 18 years. "I still love
Malmö but my family and I cannot live here" she told the newspaper. "The
violence crept closer and closer to me, my relatives, friends and
colleagues."

Six years ago, Zetterholm moved into an idyllic area with old villas. Soon
enough, however, car-torchings, shootings and explosions filled the night.
An illegal nightclub operated close by and the noise around it -- explosions
and shootings -- went on all night. Neighbors who complained received verbal
threats and stones thrown through their windows. One day, a man was murdered
in broad daylight, close to a playground full of people. At other times,
children were nearly hit by bullets that had gone through windows.

Zetterholm explains that she felt that her family's situation was bizarre
but she still kept trying to convince herself that it was not that
dangerous. She says it feels "awful" to be part of a trend where
"well-educated, white middle class flee problematic areas."

"I have tried to defend Malmö," she said, "But the more time passes and you
notice that there is no improvement, you eventually lose your resilience".
At least ten families have left the area now, she said, many for other areas
in the south of Sweden.

Many Swedes are leaving their cities, but some have decided to leave the
country altogether. On September 4, an explosion occurred in front of an
apartment building in Malmö. The blast was heard in many parts of the city.
A Danish man in the neighborhood, Magne Juul, told Kvällsposten that after
this latest bombing, he is now considering moving back to Denmark after
living for 15 years in Malmö.

Former Minister of Labour Sven Otto Littorin, who now lives and works in
Dubai, recently wrote on his Facebook page:

"I cannot say that I regret the decision to move abroad. We came to a
country with one of the lowest reported crime rates in the world... The
question is whether one dares and wants to move back [to Sweden]".

Littorin, who also served in the past as Secretary of the Moderate Party,
was prompted to write his post after reading about a Swedish boy who was
abused, robbed and whose life was threatened by gangs, with Swedish
authorities telling him not to report it to the police as this would make
things 'worse' for him. "This was one of the vilest texts I've read in a
long time" wrote the former minister about the story.

"As a parent, you become angry, desperate...The result is that those who
can, and can afford it, move. From Uppsala or Saltsjö Boo. To a quieter part
of the country or abroad. Those who do not have the same opportunities [to
move] remain where they are. It's devastating..."

Sweden is, however, as documented by Statistics Sweden, among the countries
in which the highest percentage of residents experience problems in the
areas they live. In 2017, according to Statistics Sweden, "About 13 percent
of the population in Sweden experience problems in their own residential
areas with crime, violence or vandalism. It is one of the highest
proportions in Europe." By comparison, the other Nordic countries were
placed among the countries with the lowest percentage of the population who
experience such problems in their own residential area. In Norway, about 4%
experience problems with violence, crime and vandalism. The corresponding
proportions for Denmark and Finland were 8% and 6%, respectively.

It is little wonder, then, that many Swedes choose to leave their homes --
either to look for Swedish cities that function better or other countries
entirely.

Judith Bergman, a columnist, lawyer and political analyst, is a
Distinguished Senior Fellow at Gatestone Institute.