i don't understand judenhass
Ofay
2019-02-09 23:04:01 UTC
i understand the dislike of what israel is doing to the palis. but hating jews?
not all jews hate the palis.
The Peeler
2019-02-09 23:19:33 UTC
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 15:04:01 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
w***@att.net
2019-02-10 07:06:48 UTC
Too much "Rand."
The Peeler
2019-02-10 08:50:24 UTC
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 23:06:48 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):