HITLER YOUTH TODAY
Add Reply
Chew Kok
2019-10-01 19:39:24 UTC
Many youthful cunts, having little to work with upstairs, find the lifestyle of the Homeless Twat romantic in nature. Living free and easy beside the railroad tracks, eating dead pigeons and squirrels on "good days," fornicating with shitty-panted, toothless hobos with crotch mites and ass pimples. Really now, is this what Jack Kerouac envisioned as a "free an' easy" lifestyle?

Well, is it?
Oren
2019-10-01 20:19:49 UTC
I believe Jack Kerouac went on his roady with 2 mates. Every time they rented a cheap motel room, to stay the night, Jack got his ass and mouth firmly packed.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-06 19:13:47 UTC
What an over rated piece of shit writer Kerouac was. He was like a Wall Street executive giving up his job but still having money and then going on the road to write a book telling people without money how they can "drop out" too. His idolization of Jazz musicians was also disgusting. I like some jazz. But to sit around all day writing odes to them, man, that is sick. Kerouac was an early edition of Sean Penn and other spoiled brat nepotistic screen actors who become openly involved in social and international issues as a means of escaping real issues closer to home. I was never able to read kerouac's book in full. I was on the road at the time and just couldn't find the time for it.
That pussy-faced Jew Sean Penn thought he was "macho man" tied
Madonna to a chair and beat her ass, then went to Haiti and crying
on national television whining that his fellow bastards up in the
US wouldn't send any money down to the Haitian bastards. Fuck him.
The Peeler
2019-10-06 20:06:16 UTC
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 12:13:47 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
Laurel & Hardy
2019-10-02 01:34:31 UTC
On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 12:39:24 -0700, Chew Kok <***@prob.icu>

Chew Kok? Is this "Ejercito" using his real gook name?
Carolina Reb
2019-10-02 05:48:19 UTC
"Rejecto" is a porn-posting Gook anchored near the Queen Mary parking lot in Long Beach, CA.
The Peeler
2019-10-02 07:53:07 UTC
On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 22:48:19 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

2019-10-02 07:52:36 UTC
On Tue, 01 Oct 2019 21:34:31 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Laurel & Hardy
Chew Kok? Is this "Ejercito" using his real gook name?
"Laurel & Hardy"? Is that you, Loose Sphincter, spreading your asscheeks for
gay, clinically insane Waldo Hampton again?

Chew Kok
2019-10-02 21:50:00 UTC
Post by Laurel & Hardy
Chew Kok? Is this "Ejercito" using his real gook name?
I'm not a gook, I'm a chink.
ASSHOLE
The Peeler
2019-10-02 22:52:14 UTC
On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 15:04:30 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
Ira Lipschitz
2019-10-03 03:12:23 UTC
Michael, you know there's no difference.
The Peeler
2019-10-03 08:06:22 UTC
On Wed, 02 Oct 2019 23:12:23 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Ira Lipschitz
Michael, you know there's no difference.
Being all woman today again, Loose Sphincter. Do your nazi partners do you
especially hard, every time you act the woman, "Loose Sphincter"? LOL
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
Chew Kok
I'm not Michael, you god damned nigger-lovin' asswad!
Ira Lipschitz
2019-10-03 22:19:24 UTC
Post by Chew Kok
Post by Ira Lipschitz
Post by Chew Kok
Post by Laurel & Hardy
Chew Kok? Is this "Ejercito" using his real gook name?
I'm not a gook, I'm a chink.
ASSHOLE
Michael, you know there's no difference.
I'm not Michael, you god damned nigger-lovin' asswad!
Gook, we know it's you. Why have you been so ashamed of your name? Is
this why you FORGE a Mexican?
The Peeler
2019-10-03 22:40:12 UTC
On Thu, 03 Oct 2019 18:19:24 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Ira Lipschitz
Gook, we know it's you. Why have you been so ashamed of your name? Is
this why you FORGE a Mexican?
Idiot!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!