HUH? MERRY chanookah to all jew ragheads! May your jew celebration of the lighting of the jew ovens be a happy one! And may the jew menorah fit in your overstretched jew assholes!
2018-12-03 17:17:24 UTC

That includes YOU, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
And YOU, incajonic jew bastard Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine!

Butt REGARDLESSH! Let'sh CONTINUE with the GOOGLEFUCKING of

Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
And ESHPECIALLY your, shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Zachary Shein!

Any, OTHER circumcished jew shub-relativesh you vant ve should
GOOGLEFUCK?

Jusht SHAY, the word jew pedo BARUCH!

HAY! LET'SH ALSHO GOOGLEFUCK shleazy circumcished jew cunt realtor
Iris Finkelstein of Scottsdale Arizona! YESH, For vhy, NOT?

GOOGLEFUCKING VOIKSH! Like a g-ddam jew wet DREAM!

2018-12-03 19:09:43 UTC
She's gargling and guzzling jizz again, the insatiable cocksucking serbian
bitch! LOL

Listen to her trying (and failing) to talk with a FRESH big load of jizz in
Butt REGARDLESSH! Let'sh CONTINUE with the GOOGLEFUCKING of
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
And ESHPECIALLY your, shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Zachary Shein!
Any, OTHER circumcished jew shub-relativesh you vant ve should
GOOGLEFUCK?
Jusht SHAY, the word jew pedo BARUCH!
HAY! LET'SH ALSHO GOOGLEFUCK shleazy circumcished jew cunt realtor
Iris Finkelstein of Scottsdale Arizona! YESH, For vhy, NOT?
GOOGLEFUCKING VOIKSH! Like a g-ddam jew wet DREAM!
If she'd ONLY swallow it BEFORE she started talking! LOL
"Cheers" is what she says when she's just about to gulp it all down in one
go! LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
INSATIABLE COCKSUCKERS? LOL
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-12-03 19:59:34 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Any, OTHER circumcished jew shub-relativesh you vant ve should
GOOGLEFUCK?
As many as you want to admit you're hiding from!

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
2018-12-04 14:55:26 UTC
On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 11:59:34 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
That includes YOU, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
And YOU, incajonic jew bastard Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine!
Butt REGARDLESSH! Let'sh CONTINUE with the GOOGLEFUCKING of
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
And ESHPECIALLY your, shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Zachary Shein!
Any, OTHER circumcished jew shub-relativesh you vant ve should
GOOGLEFUCK?
Jusht SHAY, the word jew pedo BARUCH!
As many as I want to admit I've tried to throw under, the jew bus !
HOW, many is THAT jew bastard ?

HAY! LET'SH ALSHO GOOGLEFUCK shleazy circumcished jew cunt realtor
Iris Finkelstein of Scottsdale Arizona! YESH, For vhy, NOT?

GOOGLEFUCKING VOIKSH! Like a g-ddam jew wet DREAM!

Merry chanookah a"h!

2018-12-04 15:00:38 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
HAY! LET'SH ALSHO GOOGLEFUCK shleazy circumcished jew cunt realtor
Iris Finkelstein of Scottsdale Arizona! YESH, For vhy, NOT?
Really *do* wish you'd take the black cocks out of your mouth before
replying, Gordon!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-12-05 13:26:27 UTC
On Tue, 04 Dec 2018 07:00:38 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
[...]
Really *do* wish I could take the black cocks out of my jew mouth before
replying !
Ain't, gonna happen !
What would you do WITHOUT them jew bastard ?

Merry chanookah a"h!

2018-12-05 13:46:16 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Really *do* wish I could take the black cocks out of my jew mouth before
replying !
I know you find it a tough habit to break, but it would make you more
understandable and it MIGHT even make you appears a bit smarter-- and
let me tell you, brother, you need all the help you can GET in that
department!

LOL
Ain't, gonna happen !
That's what we figured.

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
2018-12-06 14:17:19 UTC
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 05:46:16 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HAY! LET'SH ALSHO GOOGLEFUCK shleazy circumcished jew cunt realtor
Iris Finkelstein of Scottsdale Arizona! YESH, For vhy, NOT?
GOOGLEFUCKING VOIKSH! Like a g-ddam jew wet DREAM!
Really *do* wish I could take the black cocks out of my jew mouth before
replying !
Ain't, gonna happen !
What would you do WITHOUT them jew bastard ?
I know I find it a tough habit to break, but it would make me more
understandable and it MIGHT even make me appears a bit smarter-- and
let me tell you, Human brother, I need all the jew help I can GET in that
jew department !
You, DO jew bastard !

Merry chanookah a"h!

2018-12-06 14:37:25 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Really *do* wish I could take the black cocks out of my mouth before
replying !
I think everyone knows that you LIKE them there, Gordon!

The bigger and darker they are, the more you like it!

LOL

Now, WHERE are those subpoenas?

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-07 14:30:52 UTC
On Thu, 06 Dec 2018 06:37:25 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
Really *do* wish I could take the black cocks out of my jew mouth before
replying !
Ain't, gonna happen !
What would you do WITHOUT them jew bastard ?
I know I find it a tough habit to break, but it would make me more
understandable and it MIGHT even make me appears a bit smarter-- and
let me tell you, Human brother, I need all the jew help I can GET in that
jew department !
You, DO jew bastard !
I think everyone knows that I LIKE them there !
I think, SO jew bastard !
The bigger and darker they are, the more I like it !
LOLOK

Now, WHERE are those jew subpoenas ?

BTW chanookah question....which end of the jew menorah goes up jew
rectum foist ? Or is it up to the individual jew asshole ?

LOLOK

Merry chanookah a"h!

2018-12-07 17:10:09 UTC
On Fri, 07 Dec 2018 06:30:52 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
Post by The Jews
I think everyone knows that you LIKE them there, Gordon!
The bigger and darker they are, the more you like it!
LOL
I think, SO jew master !
We know, our serb slave!
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Someone knocked out your teeth? Or why can't you laugh properly
anymore? And WHO was it, our punching bag? WHO??? LOL
Merry chanookah a"h!
HE will have one! Whereas YOU won't even have a merry Christmas, thanks to
the abnormal fate your Sweet Jewish Lord Jesus has ordained for you!
bohso about "The Rectum":
"Revd is a deformed crouching creature down low to the ground"
MID: <5bf0c0bf-070e-4124-9aaf-***@googlegroups.com>
The Jews
2018-12-08 15:46:01 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Now, WHERE are those jew subpoenas ?
That's what Iris and I keep asking ourselves? Isn't your little plan
working?

ROFLOJAO

{Rolling On Floor Laughing *OUR* Jewish Asses Off}

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-09 17:15:26 UTC
On Sat, 08 Dec 2018 07:46:01 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
I know I find it a tough habit to break, but it would make me more
understandable and it MIGHT even make me appears a bit smarter-- and
let me tell you, Human brother, I need all the jew help I can GET in that
jew department !
You, DO jew bastard !
I think everyone knows that I LIKE them there !
I think, SO jew bastard !
The bigger and darker they are, the more I like it !
LOLOK
Now, WHERE are those jew subpoenas ?
That's what Iris and I keep asking ourselves ? Isn't Grabgeld's little jew plan
voiking ?
ROFLOHAO

{Rolling On Floor Laughing *OUR* Human Asses Off}

2018-12-09 17:40:55 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
BTW chanookah question....which end of the jew menorah goes up jew
rectum foist ?
Looks like Gordon is still wondering what might fit up his ass
(answer: EVERYTHING) instead of getting those subpoenas out!

-Gordon Radovich
Ofay
i thought so myself. now you've proven it. god bless.
The Peeler
2018-12-09 22:44:42 UTC
On Sun, 9 Dec 2018 14:36:23 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

<FLUSH the disgusting nazi hypocrite's latest sick hypocritial nazi bullshit
unread again>

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi shit?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Cum about herself on Nov 14th, 2014:
"High: I'm a strong female of breeding age. I'll see you later at the Cow
MID: <0c3d3881-b022-4e1e-8619-***@googlegroups.com>
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-10 13:13:12 UTC
On Sun, 09 Dec 2018 09:40:55 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Now, WHERE are those jew subpoenas ?
That's what Iris and I keep asking ourselves ? Isn't Grabgeld's little jew plan
voiking ?
ROFLOHAO
{Rolling On Floor Laughing *OUR* Human Asses Off}
BTW chanookah question....which end of the jew menorah goes up jew
rectum foist ? Or is it up to the individual jew asshole ?
It's a user option.
Looks like I'm still wondering what ELSE might fit up my fat jew ass
(answer: EVERYTHING) instead of following up on those jew subpoenas !
Looks !

2018-12-10 14:05:33 UTC
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 05:13:12 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
BTW chanookah question....which end of the jew menorah goes up jew
rectum foist ?
Looks like Gordon is still wondering what might fit up his ass
(answer: EVERYTHING) instead of getting those subpoenas out!
LOL
Looks !
You looked? You tried to get thouse subpoenas out of your arse? I understand
it now! When you look for something you always first look up your arse! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-09 18:09:20 UTC
On Sun, 09 Dec 2018 09:15:26 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Now, WHERE are those jew subpoenas ?
That's what Iris and I keep asking ourselves? Isn't your little plan
working?
ROFLOJAO
{Rolling On Floor Laughing *OUR* Jewish Asses Off}
That's what Iris and I keep asking ourselves ? Isn't Grabgeld's little jew plan
voiking ?
ROFLOHAO
{Rolling On Floor Laughing *OUR* Human Asses Off}
Is that your gay neo-nazi gang behind you, laughing their "Homo Asses" off,
gay cocksucking serb bitch? LOL
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
BTW chanookah question....which end of the jew menorah goes up jew
rectum foist ? Or is it up to the individual jew asshole ?
That's easy to answer: it's ALWAYS the end that you prefer licking and
sucking off!
2018-12-06 17:34:21 UTC
On Thu, 06 Dec 2018 06:17:19 -0800, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba
Post by The Jews
Really *do* wish I could take the black cocks out of my jew mouth before
replying !
I know you find it a tough habit to break, but it would make you more
understandable and it MIGHT even make you appears a bit smarter-- and
let me tell you, brother, you need all the help you can GET in that
department!
LOL
I, DO jew master !
What does your other "Jew Master", your Sweet Jewish Lord Jesus, tell you
about this when you pray to him, poor perverted Razovic? <BG>
Merry chanookah a"h!
HE will have one! Whereas YOU won't even have a merry Christmas, thanks to
the abnormal fate your Lord Jesus (the Jew) has ordained for you!
2018-12-05 16:37:19 UTC
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 05:26:27 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
HAY! LET'SH ALSHO GOOGLEFUCK shleazy circumcished jew cunt realtor
Iris Finkelstein of Scottsdale Arizona! YESH, For vhy, NOT?
Really *do* wish you'd take the black cocks out of your mouth before
replying, Gordon!
LOL
Ain't, gonna happen !
OK, but what about those in your arse, dumb anal Razovic? LOL
Merry chanookah a"h!
HE will have one! YOU won't even have a merry Christmas, thanks to the fate
your Jewish Lord Jesus has ordained for you!
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
just-a-bloke
2018-12-03 21:46:48 UTC
That includes YOU, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
And YOU, incajonic jew bastard Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine!
Butt REGARDLESSH! Let'sh CONTINUE with the GOOGLEFUCKING of
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
And ESHPECIALLY your, shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Zachary Shein!
Any, OTHER circumcished jew shub-relativesh you vant ve should
GOOGLEFUCK?
Jusht SHAY, the word jew pedo BARUCH!
HAY! LET'SH ALSHO GOOGLEFUCK shleazy circumcished jew cunt realtor
Iris Finkelstein of Scottsdale Arizona! YESH, For vhy, NOT?
GOOGLEFUCKING VOIKSH! Like a g-ddam jew wet DREAM!
If the menorah won't fit in jew pedophile BARUCH'S overstretched jew
asshole, it CERTAINLY will fit in the jew ANUSHESH he SHODOMISHESH every
jew shabbosh! It, GOTTA! LOLOK
The Peeler
2018-12-03 23:04:09 UTC
She seems to have swallowed part of the jizz already! But NOT everything!
LOL

Listen to her trying (and failing) to talk properly with a load of jizz in
Post by just-a-bloke
If the menorah won't fit in jew pedophile BARUCH'S overstretched jew
asshole, it CERTAINLY will fit in the jew ANUSHESH he SHODOMISHESH every
jew shabbosh! It, GOTTA! LOLOK
If she'd ONLY swallow it COMPLETELY before she starts talking! LOL
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
The Jews
2018-12-04 00:32:01 UTC
Post by just-a-bloke
If the menorah won't fit in jew pedophile BARUCH'S overstretched jew
asshole
Note how Gordon's FIRST thought when he sees the word "menorah" is,
"will it fit in an rectum?"

Will anything NOT fit in your over-stretched rectum, Gordon?

A menorah?

A 6 'D' cell flashlight?

A small sedan?

-Gordon Radovich
2018-12-04 14:55:25 UTC
On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 16:32:01 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by just-a-bloke
If the menorah won't fit in jew pedophile BARUCH'S overstretched jew
asshole, it CERTAINLY will fit in the jew ANUSHESH he SHODOMISHESH every
jew shabbosh! It, GOTTA! LOLOK
Note how my FIRST thought when I see the jew word "menorah" is,
will it fit in my fat over-sodomized jew rectum ?
Indeed jew bastard....what other use can a jew candlestick possibly
HAVE ?
Will anything NOT fit in my over-stretched jew rectum ?
A menorah ?
A 6 'D' cell flashlight ?
A small sedan ?
They ALL will jew bastard ! They all, HAVE !

See what happens when you start post-edititing jew bastard...there's
no way of telling where it'll end !
<shnigger>

Merry chanookah a"h!

2018-12-04 15:06:14 UTC
Post by just-a-bloke
If the menorah won't fit in jew pedophile BARUCH'S overstretched jew
asshole
Note how Gordon's FIRST thought when he sees the word "menorah" is,
"will it fit in an rectum?"
Will anything NOT fit in your over-stretched rectum, Gordon?
A menorah?
A 6 'D' cell flashlight?
A small sedan?
ROFLMJAO
They ALL will jew bastard ! They all, HAVE !
And all at the same time, I bet! ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich
2018-12-05 13:26:27 UTC
On Tue, 04 Dec 2018 07:06:14 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by just-a-bloke
If the menorah won't fit in jew pedophile BARUCH'S overstretched jew
asshole, it CERTAINLY will fit in the jew ANUSHESH he SHODOMISHESH every
jew shabbosh! It, GOTTA! LOLOK
Note how my FIRST thought when I see the jew word "menorah" is,
will it fit in my fat over-sodomized jew rectum ?
Indeed jew bastard....what other use can a jew candlestick possibly
HAVE ?
Will anything NOT fit in my over-stretched jew rectum ?
A menorah ?
A 6 'D' cell flashlight ?
A small sedan ?
They ALL will jew bastard ! They all, HAVE !
And all at the same time !
Gosh ! You HAVE been busy at the QMPL !

See what happens when you start post-edititing jew bastard...there's
no way of telling where it'll go !
<shnigger>

Merry chanookah a"h!

2018-12-05 13:44:20 UTC
Post by just-a-bloke
If the menorah won't fit in jew pedophile BARUCH'S overstretched jew
asshole
Note how Gordon's FIRST thought when he sees the word "menorah" is,
"will it fit in an rectum?"
Will anything NOT fit in your over-stretched rectum, Gordon?
A menorah?
A 6 'D' cell flashlight?
A small sedan?
ROFLMJAO
They ALL will jew bastard ! They all, HAVE !
And all at the same time, I bet! ROFLMJAO
Gosh ! I HAVE been busy at the QMPL !
The whole neighborhood knows! They can hear your shrieks of animal
pleasure far into the night!
See what happens when I start post-edititing jew bastard...there's
no way of telling where it'll go !
LOL Looks like Gordon is ANGRY that his posts get corrected. Wonder if
he'll get angry enough to actually *DO* something about it?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
2018-12-06 14:17:19 UTC
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 05:44:20 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Note how my FIRST thought when I see the jew word "menorah" is,
will it fit in my fat over-sodomized jew rectum ?
Indeed jew bastard....what other use can a jew candlestick possibly
HAVE ?
Will anything NOT fit in my over-stretched jew rectum ?
A menorah ?
A 6 'D' cell flashlight ?
A small sedan ?
They ALL will jew bastard ! They all, HAVE !
And all at the same time !
Gosh ! You HAVE been busy at the QMPL !
The whole neighborhood knows ! They can hear my jew shrieks of semitic animal
pleasure far into the jew night !
They, CAN jew bastard !
See what happens when you start post-edititing jew bastard...there's
no way of telling where it'll go !
<shnigger>
Looks like I'm ANGRY that my jew posts get post edited. Wonder if
I'll get angry enough to actually *DO* something about it like give my
jew location and get 'holocausted'®™ ? Nah !
Nah is right jew bastard ! You don't got the jew mini-cajones and
you'll never HAVE the jew mini-cajones !

Merry chanookah a"h!

2018-12-06 14:31:54 UTC
Post by The Jews
See what happens when I start post-edititing jew bastard...there's
no way of telling where it'll go !
LOL Looks like Gordon is ANGRY that his posts get corrected. Wonder if
he'll get angry enough to actually *DO* something about it?
Nah!
Nah is right jew bastard ! I don't got the mini-cajones and
I'll never HAVE the mini-cajones !
Everyone knows! LOL

Huh? HAY! Remember when your rectum was THIS small and tight?

https://tinyurl.com/way-back-when-for-Gordon

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-07 14:30:51 UTC
On Thu, 06 Dec 2018 06:31:54 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
wrote:

[...]
Everyone knows ! LOL
Every, one DOES ! LOLOK
Huh ? HAY ! I remember when my fat jew rectum was THIS small and tight !
https://tinyurl.com/4fa5zk
Gosh ! That must, have been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago jew
bastard ! WAAAAAAAAAY before you ever set jew foot in the QMPL !

Merry chanookah a"h!

2018-12-07 14:38:32 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Looks like I'm ANGRY that my posts get corrected. Wonder if
I'll get angry enough to actually *DO* something about it like give my
location and get 'Nuremberged'® ? Nah !
Gordon's so angry he forgot to check up on those subpoenas again!

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-08 13:54:50 UTC
On Fri, 07 Dec 2018 06:38:32 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
Looks like I'm ANGRY that my jew posts get post edited. Wonder if
I'll get angry enough to actually *DO* something about it like give my
jew location and get 'holocausted'®™ ? Nah !
Nah is right jew bastard ! You don't got the jew mini-cajones and
you'll never HAVE the jew mini-cajones !
Everyone knows ! LOL
Every, one DOES ! LOLOK
Huh ? HAY ! I remember when my fat jew rectum was THIS small and tight !
https://tinyurl.com/4fa5zk
Gosh ! That must, have been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago jew
bastard ! WAAAAAAAAAY before you ever set jew foot in the QMPL !
I'm so angry I forgot to check up on those jew subpoenas again !
Aks Grabgeld and Grabgeld jew bastard !

Merry chanookah a"h!

shabbat shalom a"h!

2018-12-08 14:05:53 UTC
Post by The Jews
Looks like I'm ANGRY that my posts get corrected. Wonder if
I'll get angry enough to actually *DO* something about it like give my
location and get 'Nuremberged'® ? Nah !
Gordon's so angry he forgot to check up on those subpoenas again!
ROFLMJAO
Grabgeld and Grabgeld won't return my calls!
Better hide until they do! LOL

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-09 17:15:22 UTC
On Sat, 08 Dec 2018 06:05:53 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Huh ? HAY ! I remember when my fat jew rectum was THIS small and tight !
https://tinyurl.com/4fa5zk
Gosh ! That must, have been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago jew
bastard ! WAAAAAAAAAY before you ever set jew foot in the QMPL !
I'm so angry I forgot to check up on those jew subpoenas again !
Aks Grabgeld and Grabgeld jew bastard !
I better hide until they do ! LOL
You, BETTER jew bastard !

Merry chanookah a"h!

2018-12-09 17:42:35 UTC
[...]
I, BETTER jew bastard !
You WILL, glue-huffer!

LOL

No glue in your Christmas stocking if there not here soon!

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-10 13:13:12 UTC
On Sun, 09 Dec 2018 09:42:35 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Huh ? HAY ! I remember when my fat jew rectum was THIS small and tight !
https://tinyurl.com/4fa5zk
Gosh ! That must, have been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago jew
bastard ! WAAAAAAAAAY before you ever set jew foot in the QMPL !
I'm so angry I forgot to check up on those jew subpoenas again !
Aks Grabgeld and Grabgeld jew bastard !
I better hide until they do ! LOL
You, BETTER jew bastard !
I WILL, continue HCN gas-huffing !
You, WILL jew bastard !

2018-12-10 13:24:04 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
capable to coming up with something original by posting:

Where's the subpoena's glue-huffer?

You plan doesn't seem to be working!

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-11 12:58:38 UTC
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 05:24:04 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Huh ? HAY ! I remember when my fat jew rectum was THIS small and tight !
https://tinyurl.com/4fa5zk
Gosh ! That must, have been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago jew
bastard ! WAAAAAAAAAY before you ever set jew foot in the QMPL !
I'm so angry I forgot to check up on those jew subpoenas again !
Aks Grabgeld and Grabgeld jew bastard !
I better hide until they do ! LOL
You, BETTER jew bastard !
I WILL, continue HCN gas-huffing !
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
You, WILL jew bastard !
Our plan does seem to be voiking !
Does !

2018-12-11 14:17:46 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Our plan does seem to be voiking !
Really? How come I don't see any subpoenas?

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2018-12-11 15:27:00 UTC
On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 04:58:38 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Where's the subpoena's glue-huffer?
You plan doesn't seem to be working!
LOL
Does !
NOT when you are involved! LOL Nothing ever does for you! Really NOTHING!
It's some kind of law! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)

2018-12-09 18:14:34 UTC
On Sun, 09 Dec 2018 09:15:22 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
Gordon's so angry he forgot to check up on those subpoenas again!
ROFLMJAO
Grabgeld and Grabgeld won't return my calls!
Better hide until they do! LOL
I, BETTER jew master !
Promise us you won't panic, housebound little coward! LOL
Merry chanookah a"h!
HE will have one! Whereas YOU won't even have a merry Christmas, thanks to
the abnormal fate your Sweet Jewish Lord Jesus has ordained for you!
The Jews addressing dumb anal Razovic:
"You're in a constant STATE of panic, aren't you Gordon?"
2018-12-07 17:08:27 UTC
On Fri, 07 Dec 2018 06:30:51 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
LOL Looks like Gordon is ANGRY that his posts get corrected. Wonder if
he'll get angry enough to actually *DO* something about it?
Nah!
Nah is right jew bastard ! I don't got the mini-cajones and
I'll never HAVE the mini-cajones !
Everyone knows! LOL
Huh? HAY! Remember when your rectum was THIS small and tight?
https://tinyurl.com/way-back-when-for-Gordon
Every, one REMEMBERS ! LOLOK
In the gay scene, probably, yes!
2018-12-05 16:38:59 UTC
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 05:26:27 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Will anything NOT fit in your over-stretched rectum, Gordon?
A menorah?
A 6 'D' cell flashlight?
A small sedan?
ROFLMJAO
They ALL will jew bastard ! They all, HAVE !
And all at the same time, I bet! ROFLMJAO
Gosh ! I HAVE been busy at the QMPL !
...and with all the fags there busy at the same time, gay anal Razovic? LOL
See what happens when you start post-edititing jew bastard...there's
no way of telling where it'll go !
<shnigger>
"edititing"??? Seems you don't like at all being paid back in your own coin,
dumb anal Razovic! Good to know!!! LOL
The Peeler
2018-12-04 16:27:39 UTC
On Tue, 04 Dec 2018 06:55:25 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Note how Gordon's FIRST thought when he sees the word "menorah" is,
"will it fit in an rectum?"
Will anything NOT fit in your over-stretched rectum, Gordon?
A menorah?
A 6 'D' cell flashlight?
A small sedan?
ROFLMJAO
Indeed jew master....what other use can a jew candlestick possibly
HAVE ?
You sitting one while you are typing? You sure sound like you do, gay anal
Razovic.
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself: