HUH? HAY! What, HAPPENED to grubby little jew 'sheriff' Scott 'Israeel' of Broward/Coward County Florida? KEEPING, a low jew profile? LOLOK
2018-04-07 18:23:33 UTC

HAY!

KEEPING, a REALLY low jew profile hoping, this whole thing will b'low
over and the a"h will get to KEEP, his jew job?

Instead of being strung up by, the nuts (if any)????

2018-04-07 17:59:36 UTC
"Big Willy"... GONE!
FAKE "Heinrich"... GONE!
"Ben Cramer"... GONE!

YOU drove them away, sub-louse! As low-lifes as they are, still,
being associated with a shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement PEDO
filth, who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on
an hourly basis, was, well, just too much for them!
The Peeler
2018-04-07 19:23:46 UTC
...she obviously became the most bleeding hysterical psychotic bitch on
HAY!
KEEPING, a REALLY low jew profile hoping, this whole thing will b'low
over and the a"h will get to KEEP, his jew job?
Instead of being strung up by, the nuts (if any)????
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Thanks for all the entertainment you keep providing for us ...at YOUR
expense! LMAO!
--
"The Jews" to dumb Hitler-admirer poor Slavic bitch Razovic:
"You *do* realize that Hitler categorized you as 100% sub-human, right,