HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...TURING awards are, awarded for advances in homosexuality in memory of suicided faggot Alan Turing
2018-01-01 18:56:42 UTC

Such as promoting same sex 'marriage'...which you subpeople do in
every host country you infest...but notably NOT in 'Israeel'.

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

even one word drivel."
2018-01-01 19:32:26 UTC
Such as promoting same sex 'marriage'...which you subpeople do in
every host country you infest...but notably NOT in 'Israeel'.
What, you don't like same sex marriage, Gordon?

Are you waiting for inter-species marriage?

[chuckle]

Alan Mathison Turing (23 June 1912 – 7 June 1954) was an English
computer scientist, mathematician, logician, cryptanalyst,
philosopher, and theoretical biologist. Turing is widely considered to
be the father of theoretical computer science and artificial
intelligence.

Most of his specialties couldn't even be pronounced by your average
glue-huffing nazi, much less understood. He was among the many that
helped to defeat Nazi Germany with his brilliant mind alone, turning
many charming German cities into smoking ruins, heaped with rotting,
dead Nazis, for the good of all mankind.

The Turing test, developed by Alan Turing in 1950, is a test of a
machine's ability to exhibit intelligent behavior equivalent to, or
indistinguishable from, that of a human. To date, no glue-huffing,
pedophile nazi has ever been able to pass it.

[chuckle]

___________
not coming to holocaust me.
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-02 02:28:53 UTC
Such as promoting same sex 'marriage'...which you subpeople do in
every host country you infest...but notably NOT in 'Israeel'.
What, you don't like same sex marriage, Gordon?
Are you waiting for inter-species marriage?
The mangina is into the bovine kind.
Post by The Jews
[chuckle]
Alan Mathison Turing (23 June 1912 – 7 June 1954) was an English
computer scientist, mathematician, logician, cryptanalyst,
philosopher, and theoretical biologist. Turing is widely considered to
be the father of theoretical computer science and artificial
intelligence.
Most of his specialties couldn't even be pronounced by your average
glue-huffing nazi, much less understood. He was among the many that
helped to defeat Nazi Germany with his brilliant mind alone, turning
many charming German cities into smoking ruins, heaped with rotting,
dead Nazis, for the good of all mankind.
Indeed.
Post by The Jews
The Turing test, developed by Alan Turing in 1950, is a test of a
machine's ability to exhibit intelligent behavior equivalent to, or
indistinguishable from, that of a human. To date, no glue-huffing,
pedophile nazi has ever been able to pass it.
And none of them ever won Turing Awards.

2018-01-02 14:30:13 UTC
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 18:28:53 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[fluhs jew lies/smut/shite]
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is into the bovine kind.
You are into the semitic ainlungual kind.
Post by Michael Ejercito
And none of them ever won Turing Awards.
Michael
Turing awards are given for the advancement of homosexuality,
dreckgook. Have you got, YOURS yet?

2018-01-02 14:50:18 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is into the bovine kind.
You are into the semitic ainlungual kind.
Nithing, I do no anilingus.

You are on record as being into the bovine kind.
And none of them ever won Turing Awards.
Michael
Turing awards are given for the advancement of homosexuality,
dreckgook. Have you got, YOURS yet?
No, they are not, otherwise, you and your fellow dreckvolk would have
received dozens of them.

http://amturing.acm.org

2018-01-02 15:11:55 UTC
On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 06:50:18 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
Turing awards are given for the advancement of homosexuality,
dreckgook. Have you got, YOURS yet?
No, they are not, otherwise, you and your fellow dreckvolk would have
received dozens of them.
http://amturing.acm.org
People who can actually read know what the Turing Awards are. This is
why Gordon is clueless about them.

Alan Mathison Turing (23 June 1912 – 7 June 1954) was an English
computer scientist, mathematician, logician, cryptanalyst,
philosopher, and theoretical biologist. Turing is widely considered to
be the father of theoretical computer science and artificial
intelligence.

Most of his specialties couldn't even be pronounced by your average
glue-huffing nazi, much less understood. He was among the many that
helped to defeat Nazi Germany with his brilliant mind alone, turning
many charming German cities into smoking ruins, heaped with rotting,
dead Nazis, for the good of all mankind.

Turing Award is an annual prize given by the Association for Computing
Machinery (ACM) to an individual selected for contributions "of
lasting and major technical importance to the computer field".

Number of glue-huffing nazis to receive award to date - 0
Number of Jews to receive award to date - Too many for Gordon to count

The Turing test, developed by Alan Turing in 1950, is a test of a
machine's ability to exhibit intelligent behavior equivalent to, or
indistinguishable from, that of a human. To date, no glue-huffing,
pedophile nazi has ever been able to pass it.

[chuckle]

POP QUIZ:

QUESTION: Because of his work in defeating German secret codes, Alan
Turing is responsible for the deaths of HOW many Nazis?

ANSWER: Not nearly enough.

LOL

___________
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-03 14:07:39 UTC
On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 06:50:18 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is into the bovine kind.
You are into the semitic ainlungual kind.
Nithing, I do
Dreckgook, we KNOW you do.
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are on record as being into the bovine kind.
YOU are on record as zsucking jew ani/recti.
And none of them ever won Turing Awards.
Michael
Turing awards are given for the advancement of homosexuality,
dreckgook. Have you got, YOURS yet?
No, they are not, otherwise, you and your fellow dreckvolk would have
received dozens of them.
http://amturing.acm.org
Michael
Yes, they ARE. Turing was a faggot like you. His awards are for
faggots like you. Your fellow dreckgookuntervolk and the jews whose
fat jew ani/recti you zsuck HAVE already received dozens of them!

2018-01-03 14:22:17 UTC
Yes, they ARE. Turing was a faggot like you. His awards are for
faggots like you.
Looks like Gordon is a teeny bit jealous! He thought he'd get an award
for being a homosexual, then he found out that wasn't enough!

No award for Gordon!

[chuckle]

not coming to holocaust me.
The Peeler
2018-01-03 20:09:18 UTC
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 06:07:39 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, I do no anilingus.
Dreckgook, you KNOW that I do.
Not only him, but almost everyone on Usenet knows it by now, dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are on record as being into the bovine kind.
YOU are on record as zsucking jew ani/recti.
Where's the record, lying dreckserb? There isn't any! But you ARE on record
as being into the bovine kind!
Turing awards are given for the advancement of homosexuality,
dreckgook. Have you got, YOURS yet?
No, they are not, otherwise, you and your fellow dreckvolk would have
received dozens of them.
http://amturing.acm.org
Michael
Yes, they ARE. Turing was a faggot like you. His awards are for
faggots like you. Your fellow dreckgookuntervolk and the jews whose
fat jew ani/recti you zsuck HAVE already received dozens of them!
Ridiculous psychotic BULLSHIT! LOL
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2018-01-02 14:30:13 UTC
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 11:32:26 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Such as promoting same sex 'marriage'...which you subpeople do in
every host country you infest...but notably NOT in 'Israeel'.
What, you don't like same sex marriage, Gordon?
I'm waiting for inter-species marriage !
You won't NEED, it Feigling-Unglück...no nigger's, that desperate!
But it wouldn't surprise me to see you subpeople marketing and
promoting it! Nor the SCROTUS making it mandatory!

2018-01-02 15:00:42 UTC
Such as promoting same sex 'marriage'...which you subpeople do in
every host country you infest...but notably NOT in 'Israeel'.
What, you don't like same sex marriage, Gordon?
Are you waiting for inter-species marriage?
[chuckle]
I won't NEED, it Feigling-Unglück...no animal's, that desperate!
But YOU are, Gordon!
But it wouldn't surprise me to see you subpeople marketing and
promoting it! Nor the SCROTUS making it mandatory!
We'll just film it and make money off all the glue huffers that can't
maintain a normal relationship with a human adult.

Say! That includes ALL of you, doesn't it?

Check out this list, courtesy of Mr. Loose Cannon!

EXTERMINATE A NAZOID SUB-LOUSE... AND SAVE A CHILD!

KKK "Grand Dragon" molested his granddaughter
http://tinyurl.com/ou674td

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

More on neo-nazis and child porn

neo-Nazi leader shot dead by his 10 year old son whom he abused
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jeff_Hall

Frank Collin, leader of the National Socialist Party of America:
pedophile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Collin

"Aryan Nations" leader, convicted of theft, is also a pedophile
http://tinyurl.com/q2qm743

Fugitive Nazis who built a paedophile paradise in the sun
http://tinyurl.com/p8sungc

neo-Nazi attacks women with hammer, gets 248-year sentence
http://tinyurl.com/pcblep5

http://tinyurl.com/oa55jxz
Notorious German Neo-Nazi Tino Brandt Charged With Child Abuse

Nazis were "sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism"
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc

White supremacist beat a five year old to death
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_W._Ryan

British neo-Nazis torture, murder 17 month old boy
http://tinyurl.com/nlddf8

British neo-Nazi sentenced to life for raping a two year old girl
http://tinyurl.com/o3obact

Child porn found on computer of neo-Nazi Holocaust Museum shooter
http://tinyurl.com/nqvkoba

White supremacists rob and murder a family, including an 8 year old
girl
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevie_Kehoe

British KKK "leader" is a convicted child molester
http://tinyurl.com/pcdav6g
http://www.bernardomahoney.com/forthcb/ootdie/articles/wiw.shtml
http://tinyurl.com/opmajuf

Hungarian neo-Nazis murder four year old boy
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article3835961.ece

BNP paedophile convicted
http://libcom.org/news/bnp-murderer-paedophile-convicted-22062012

And ANOTHER BNP paedophile convicted!
http://libcom.org/news/bnp-paedophile-jailed-13012006

White supremacist tortured and sexually assaulted teen stepdaughters
http://tinyurl.com/pucouny

Nigel Hesmondalgh, British neo-Nazi: jailed for possessing a series
of degrading photos and videos of children.
https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/09/06/edl-sex-offenders-list/

Shaun Jones, British neo-Nazi: jailed for raping a 12 year old girl
https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/updated-edl-nonce-list/
http://tinyurl.com/qxefndm

Kane Hutchinson, British neo-Nazi: jailed for abusing young boys
http://tinyurl.com/oc3zm2w

John Broomfield, British neo-Nazi: jailed for child abuse images
http://tinyurl.com/pxfq6ux
https://liveraf.wordpress.com/tag/john-broomfield/

Mervyn Jones, British neo-Nazi: 17 years for "sustained and prolific
sex crimes"
http://tinyurl.com/q838xlf
http://tinyurl.com/oa87ea8

Darren Francis, British neo-Nazi: multiple sex offences, illegal drugs
http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.co.il/2010/07/bnp-paedophile-every-parents-worst.html

James Mullen, British neo-Nazi, repeatedly kicked his pregnant
girlfriend
in the stomach, attacked others, incl. a 10-year-old girl
http://tinyurl.com/pth57ou

Wayne McCurry, British neo-Nazi, convicted of attacking two
14-year-old girls
More on this sick nazoid animal: http://tinyurl.com/penov2z

Eliot Jones, British neo-Nazi, sentenced for blackmail and child abuse
Yes, business as usual with the nazoid sickos.
More in: http://tinyurl.com/p89ypar

Jeff Marsh, British neo-Nazi "leader", jailed for attacking a woman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casuals_United

___________
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-03 14:07:39 UTC
On Tue, 02 Jan 2018 07:00:42 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Such as promoting same sex 'marriage'...which you subpeople do in
every host country you infest...but notably NOT in 'Israeel'.
What, you don't like same sex marriage, Gordon?
I'm waiting for inter-species marriage !
You won't NEED, it Feigling-Unglück...no nigger's, that desperate !
But *I* am, Gordon !
Good, LUCK with that jew raghead !

2018-01-03 14:16:32 UTC
I won't NEED, it Feigling-Unglück...no animal's, that desperate!
But YOU are, Gordon!
But it wouldn't surprise me to see you subpeople marketing and
promoting it! Nor the SCROTUS making it mandatory!
We'll just film it and make money off all the glue huffers that can't
maintain a normal relationship with a human adult.
Say! That includes ALL of you, doesn't it?
Good, LUCK with that jew raghead !
I'll send you a free copy, since I know you can't afford to buy one.

Post your address here ---->

[chuckle]

___________
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-04 14:41:29 UTC
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 06:16:32 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Such as promoting same sex 'marriage'...which you subpeople do in
.>>>>every host country you infest...but notably NOT in 'Israeel'.
What, you don't like same sex marriage, Gordon?
I'm waiting for inter-species marriage !
You won't NEED, it Feigling-Unglück...no nigger's, that desperate !
But *I* am, Gordon !
Good, LUCK with that jew raghead !
Send me a free copy, since you know I can't afford to buy one.
Free copy of WHAT raghead ?
Post your jew ghetto address here ---->

2018-01-04 14:48:51 UTC
We'll just film it and make money off all the glue huffers that can't
maintain a normal relationship with a human adult.
Say! That includes ALL of you, doesn't it?
Good, LUCK with that jew raghead !
I'll send you a free copy, since I know you can't afford to buy one.
Post your address here ---->
[chuckle]
Cheers!
Where's your address, Gordon? Post it here--->

___________
not coming to holocaust me.
The Peeler
2018-01-04 20:25:45 UTC
On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 06:41:29 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
We'll just film it and make money off all the glue huffers that can't
maintain a normal relationship with a human adult.
Say! That includes ALL of you, doesn't it?
Good, LUCK with that jew raghead !
I'll send you a free copy, since I know you can't afford to buy one.
Post your address here ---->
[chuckle]
Free copy of WHAT raghead ?
Post your jew ghetto address here ---->
Hey, poor coward, it's FREE animal porn for you! Are you chickening out
already again?
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-01-03 20:09:42 UTC
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 06:07:39 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
But it wouldn't surprise me to see you subpeople marketing and
promoting it! Nor the SCROTUS making it mandatory!
We'll just film it and make money off all the glue huffers that can't
maintain a normal relationship with a human adult.
But is it morally correct to make big money off poor wankers like me?
You could always star in the first one and then buy all the other ones with
your newly earned money! How about titling it, "Male Serb Whore Done By
Vicious Donkey"? Report back, Razoshit!
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
NEMO
2018-01-01 19:41:33 UTC
Jews and Turing Awards: how MAD this must make the pathetic LOSER, sick old
pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)... LOL!

On the one hand... so many Jewish geniuses: although they are a tiny minority,
they won 25% of the Turing Awards (the "Nobel Prize of Computing").

On the other hand... old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, a pathetic sub-louse, who
made a "living" peddling pirated, defective software in London.

How's that blood pressure now, old pedo Andrzej? LOL!!
The Jews
2018-01-01 19:52:04 UTC
Jews and Turing Awards: how MAD this must make the pathetic LOSER, sick old
pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)... LOL!
On the one hand... so many Jewish geniuses: although they are a tiny minority,
they won 25% of the Turing Awards (the "Nobel Prize of Computing").
On the other hand... old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, a pathetic sub-louse, who
made a "living" peddling pirated, defective software in London.
How's that blood pressure now, old pedo Andrzej? LOL!!
What REALLY pisses them off is that they figured Turing, as a gay man,
would automatically be attracted to the National Socialist Party,
seeing as how so many of them were-- and are- limp-wristed poofs. They
feel a sense of betrayal that another gay person would help defeat the
Thousand Year Homosexual Reich.

LOL

___________
not coming to holocaust me.
NEMO
2018-01-01 20:00:37 UTC
What REALLY pisses them off is that they figured Turing, as a gay man,
would automatically be attracted to the National Socialist Party,
seeing as how so many of them were-- and are- limp-wristed poofs. They
feel a sense of betrayal that another gay person would help defeat the
Thousand Year Homosexual Reich.
Indeed!

"Hitler was aware of Roehm's homosexuality. At this point they were
so close that they addressed each other as du (the German familiar
form of 'you'). No other top Nazi leader enjoyed that privilege, and
their close association led to rumors that Hitler himself was
homosexual.[7] Roehm was the only Nazi leader who dared to address
Hitler by his first name 'Adolf' rather than 'mein Fuehrer.' [6]"

LOL! "At this point they were so close..."