If I hunted down and murderered some of you homo nazi Pigs...
2019-11-10 18:43:30 UTC
what would happen to me?
Carolina Reb
2019-11-10 18:57:40 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
what would happen to me?
Your concerns would be better addressed to the Presidential
assassination threats you have posted on this newsgroup:

***********

ONLY A PSYCHO WOULD TAKE NAME: "bozo de niro"

Bozo is also a candidate for an assassination of USofA
President Donald Trump. See his post, "Gonna blow up
the White House and kill the President!"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/XgBtMAuoShE

FBI and SS probably could not care less about his
endless rants on homosexuality, sexual perversion,
and various scatological fetishes and aberrations.
However, no stretch of the imagination is required
to believe that they see little humor in posting on
a public forum an assassination threat on a sitting US
President. Whether they pursue the matter is of course,
up to them. I don't think any of them want to be on
the watch if Bozo should actually go so far as to
pull the trigger.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/I15AurfeHHY
The Peeler
2019-11-10 21:33:20 UTC
On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 13:57:40 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Shut your stupid gob and get the fuck out of straight people's ngs, you
disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

2019-11-10 19:36:12 UTC
nothing, absolutely nothing
Carolina Reb
2019-11-10 20:05:51 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
nothing, absolutely nothing
....just this....

"Threatening the president of the United States is a felony under United
States Code Title 18, Section 871.[45][46] The offense is punishable by
up to 5 years in prison,[45] a $250,000 maximum fine,[47] a $100 special
assessment,[48] and 3 years of supervised release.[49] Internet
restrictions such as a prohibition on access to email have been imposed
on offenders who made their threats by computer."
B***@37.com
2019-11-10 20:56:55 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
nothing, absolutely nothing
....just this....
"Threatening the president of the United States is a felony under United
States Code Title 18, Section 871.[45][46] The offense is punishable by
up to 5 years in prison,[45] a $250,000 maximum fine,[47] a $100 special
assessment,[48] and 3 years of supervised release.[49] Internet
restrictions such as a prohibition on access to email have been imposed
on offenders who made their threats by computer."
Walter your post about me "Threatening the president" makes about as much sense as anything you've ever posted here "Walter the Venutian Hampton" you poor sickly delusional AIDS-infected lonely LONELY homo-sexual who hates homos and yet won't even deny his own miserable homosexuality and then humiliates himself by begging shamelessly for unrequited love in a gay newsgroup and had to beg with the humiliating departing line "I just I just I just want to hear back from somebodyyyyy"...

Carolina Reb (walter hampton) in alt.singles (gay) Jul 14 2010, 3:51 pm begging for Foreskin
Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" Well, I am retired now, and would like to return to those thrilling days of yesteryear. Not looking for sex. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't happen, that's OK too. I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living in Holland. If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!
See the sickly pasty walter aka Carolina Reb in his yellow-butterfly T-shirt: Loading Image...
The Peeler
2019-11-10 21:34:03 UTC
On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 15:05:51 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-11-10 20:59:28 UTC
nothing absolutely nothing would happen to me
Carolina Reb
2019-11-10 21:09:18 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
nothing absolutely nothing would happen to me
Keep it up then. All you Jewboys are the same.
You keep on pushing the envelope and never know
when to quit. Sooner or later, you will learn
the feds have a very low threshold when it comes
to threatening to assassinate a USofA President.
If they get too hot on your trail, you can always
hi-tail it to New Khazaria:

2019-11-10 21:34:33 UTC
On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 13:09:18 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-11-10 22:47:52 UTC
http://www.reformation.org/en-new-khazaria-map.jpg
You're a joke, hampton, and a homo nazi with a gaping rectum arentcha asshole, and you need a knife in the neck.
Ras
2019-11-28 20:44:48 UTC
wrote in message news:d5ce5adc-f10e-49ed-b9eb-***@googlegroups.com...

nothing absolutely nothing would happen to me

JAY 'gay' SMILKSTEIN a.k.a. bozo de niro

PICTURE OF A SEX PREDATOR / RAPIST:

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0

FRANKIST 1666 SATAN KIKE BOZO SMILKSTEIN,
IS JUST THAT !

IMPOSTER "jew" SMILKSTEIN
FEINSTEIN
EPSTEIN
WEINSTEIN
SILVERSTEIN 911
FRANKENSTEIN

[?] WHO ON EARTH WOULD WANT TO BE SEXUAL
WITH SUCH AN UGLY CREATURE [?]

SMILKSTEIN IS A FRUSTRATED SEX DEPRIVED
RODENT JEW. ANIMAL INSTINCT QUEER KHAZAR,
TOTAL PORNO SMUT FILTH FROM THIS EVIL DEVIL KIKE TROLL.

HE LIVES FOR PORNOGRAPHY,
HE TALKS TOTAL DEPRAVITY,
HE IS OBSESSED WITH THE ANUS, FECES.
HE IS DESPERATE FOR ANYONE TO GIVE HIM A B.J.
HE IS DESPERATE FOR SEX, ANY SEX,

-----> BECAUSE WHO WOULD WANT TO ?

THINK ABOUT IT !

UN-MARRIED PSYCHO KIKE AND PICTURES TO
PROVE IT. SO HE WANKS HIMSELF TO SLEEP
WHILE OBSESSING WITH HIS ANUS, RECTUM, CRAP.

HE'S BEEN TOLD HE LOOKS HIDEOUS BY OTHERS.
I AM CONFIRMING WHAT HE SEES IN THE MIRROR
HIMSELF.

http://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg

A TOTAL DEMON UGLY MONSTER
DAMN, YOU ARE GETTING UGLIER AND UGLIER.

THIS 'bozo' GAY SMILKSTEIN IS THE KIND
OF CREEPY FACE YOU WOULD SEE IN A PORNO SHOP,
OR ONE OF THE WORKERS,
THE GUY LOOKS LIKE A LITERAL RAPIST.

THE PSYCHO FACE THAT WE SEE
HERE:

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0
[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

http://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg

THE SAME KIND OF UN-MARRIED UGLY KIKE,
WHO WOULD HAVE TO PAY A PROSTITUTE TO
HAVE SEX WITH HIM.

GAY 'jay' SMILKSTEIN IS THE BIGGEST
HOMO QUEER BUTT OBSESSED ANAL JEW AROUND.

ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE SUCKING HIS
MANGLED SHREDDED RABBI BLOOD SUCKED
GROSS KHAZAR "jew" COCK.

GROSS.

WHAT DOES IF FEEL LIKE TO BE A HIDEOUS UGLY KIKE MONSTER ?

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

http://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !