Is Donald Trump a white supremacist
Sky89
2018-08-20 03:01:13 UTC
Hello...

Is Donald Trump a white supremacist ?

I don't think he is a white supremacist, you have to understand more
USA to understand more Donald Trump, USA is thinking that it is like
a "policeman" of the world because the world is "lacking" "order", and
USA is thinking that it has to be a "leader", like being a leader in
technology and science because USA thinks that white european people are
more apt at "guiding" our world in a more appropriate path.. so we have
to be more "patience" with the kind of Donald Trump and we have to be
more tolerance because our world needs it.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
Carolina Reb
2018-08-20 03:23:30 UTC
Post by Sky89
Hello...
Is Donald Trump a white supremacist ?
I don't think he is a white supremacist, you have to understand more
USA to understand more Donald Trump, USA is thinking that it is like
a "policeman" of the world because the world is "lacking" "order", and
USA is thinking that it has to be a "leader", like being a leader in
technology and science because USA thinks that white european people are
more apt at "guiding" our world in a more appropriate path.. so we have
to be more "patience" with the kind of Donald Trump and we have to be
more tolerance because our world needs it.
Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
Here is Trump with his duncecap on...

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2784&start=40#p12989
The Peeler
2018-08-20 07:14:53 UTC
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 20:23:30 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the senile gay nazi sow looking for it's sty: