You know who you are Jew Haters...
2019-09-07 22:24:15 UTC
You're not even worth mentioning by name, you're just worth killing — but just barely, just barely because nobody wants credit just for taking out the garbage, even if it leads to an arrest only for littering.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-08 06:09:53 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
You're not even worth mentioning by name, you're just worth killing — but just barely, just barely because nobody wants credit just for taking out the garbage, even if it leads to an arrest only for littering.
This looks like a go-ahead to post more homo innuendos on this
newsgroup...a practice which you are quite familiar with, you sick
Jew perv.
The Peeler
2019-09-08 07:54:09 UTC
On Sat, 7 Sep 2019 23:09:53 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
Innuendos eh, that's a pretty big word for a little girl like yourself Homo Hampton Carolina Rectum. No pun intended but I betcha you gotta lotta stuff you putta in you endo eh Nazi elderly gay boi?
Tall Henry
2019-09-08 21:43:44 UTC
In article <8ad0315a-3384-4ba4-9b8e-***@googlegroups.com>,

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-08 22:33:49 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.
POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Sometimes...depending upon the time and circumstances of when
and where one was employed in the industry, the term "fluffer"
was used to arouse the actors just prior to the shoot. The "best
boy" ..to the disappointment of the Jews on this newsgroup..had
no homosexual connotations. I worked in lighting and electrical
systems on the stage set, mostly before the actual shooting began.
My supervisor was the "best boy," and often one would see his name
on the ending credits of a motion picture.

Times are quite different now. The porn industry as it was structured
in the 70s no longer exists. Technological innovations in electronics
and associated systems have advanced to the degree to where practically
anyone with a video camera or even a cell phone can make their own porn
and post it on Usenet. Sorry to disappoint all you Jews out there, but
that is the way it is now, so get used to it.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-09-08 22:39:41 UTC
In article <7e31c74d-3884-4e12-af20-***@googlegroups.com>,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-08 23:28:12 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.
http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications.
"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

- David Duke - MY AWAKENING

"The Jew rails against homosexuality as he indulges in it."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL
The Peeler
2019-09-09 07:38:44 UTC
On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 16:28:12 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2019-09-09 09:25:29 UTC
In article <b18912c9-1ee1-47d6-96e8-***@googlegroups.com>,

"The nazoid sub-louse cries out in joy when the turd is about
to enter its gob"

The Peeler
2019-09-08 22:43:23 UTC
On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 15:33:49 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!