How to deal with jew arrogance
Susan Cohen
2019-08-27 18:37:05 UTC
(go straight to 1:24)

The Peeler
2019-08-27 19:19:52 UTC
...just keep laughing at them! Being laughing stocks is their ONLY positive
contribution to mankind! LOL

Or is there anyone out there who does NOT think this is utterly ridiculous:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
Carolina Reb
2019-08-27 19:42:45 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
(go straight to 1:24)
http://youtu.be/ZKie_34cpJI
Excellent!
The Peeler
2019-08-27 19:55:02 UTC
On Tue, 27 Aug 2019 12:42:45 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-08-27 21:14:24 UTC
In article <3ec56c01-a71d-457f-944f-***@googlegroups.com>,

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-08-27 21:14:08 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
(go straight to 1:24)
http://youtu.be/ZKie_34cpJI
You are supposed to DENY the Holocaust, you dumb cocksucker.
Carolina Reb
2019-08-28 05:51:26 UTC
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Post by Susan Cohen
(go straight to 1:24)
http://youtu.be/ZKie_34cpJI
You are supposed to DENY the Holocaust, you dumb cocksucker.
How do you want to define dead Jews? Are they "holocausted?" Are they
"Holocausted?" I have yet to see this one, but with you lying Jews, the
sky is no limit! How about "HOLOCAUSTED!"? It matters not to me how
you want to use combinations of upper and lower case letters to define
dead Jews. As long as the end result is dead Jews, I am all for it!
Bring it on! A good place to start would be homosexual Jews on
Toronto's Church Street. But not to worry. There are plenty of
homosexual Jews here within the territorial boundaries of the USofA can
and should just as easily be "holocausted!"
The Peeler
2019-08-28 08:12:05 UTC
On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 01:51:26 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-08-28 08:51:34 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

YO Walt "Pigshit" Hampton: WTF is this Nazi soldier doing!?

HUH??

TSSSK!
2019-08-28 12:12:19 UTC
On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 01:51:26 -0400, Carolina Reb
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Post by Carolina Reb
How do you want to define dead Jews? Are they "holocausted?" Are they
"Holocausted?" I have yet to see this one, but with you lying Jews, the
sky is no limit! How about "HOLOCAUSTED!"? It matters not to me how
you want to use combinations of upper and lower case letters to define
dead Jews. As long as the end result is dead Jews, I am all for it!
Bring it on! A good place to start would be homosexual Jews on
Toronto's Church Street. But not to worry. There are plenty of
homosexual Jews here within the territorial boundaries of the USofA can
and should just as easily be "holocausted!"
Grubby Anti-American jew cocksucker Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine BEGGED
to get 'holocausted'®™. But he never could grow enough of a jew
mini-cahone to disclose which jew ghetto he infests.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2019-08-28 16:29:11 UTC
On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 05:12:19 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Grubby Anti-American jew cocksucker Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine BEGGED
to get 'holocausted'®™. But he never could grow enough of a jew
mini-cahone to disclose which jew ghetto he infests.
Seeking consolation in, believe it or not ...Caroloony's arms (or rather his
asscheeks), bleeding dreckserb? LOL
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
The Jews
2019-08-29 12:37:25 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 01:51:26 -0400, Carolina Reb
Grubby Anti-American jew cocksucker Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine BEGGED
to get 'holocausted'®™. But he never could grow enough of a jew
mini-cahone to disclose which jew ghetto he infests.
LOL

Everyone- even your pal Walter- remembers when you were pretending to
be big and brave and said you'd come holocaust me.

Now that you've been UTTERLY HUMILIATED by a typical Jew, you want to
claim you "always knew" but of course, you didn't.

You claimed he wanted to holocaust me the first week of July
"This IS your lucky year. Can I pencil you in for the first week in
July?"

You claimed he had identified where I lived
"YOU do, Klaun, now that we've identified your jew ghetto in Phoenix!"

You claimed ALL HE NEEDED were GPS coordinates:
"Just the GPS coordinates will do."

You then identified the exact address
"That would be 6919 East Ludlow Dr in Scottsdale"

You claimed I would get holocausted REGARDLESS if I gave him the info
he requested or not.
"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"

And when you *DO* get the address of a Jew, what do you do?

::>Re: HUH? HAY! (SHIGH) SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile
::>Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWorld.com)
::> infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass).. DID, you
::>SHODOMISHE your, circumcished jew shishter
::
::
::Holy shit, Gordon! You've been impotently posting about this for over
::eleven years!
::
::At LEAST eleven years of your weak and ineffectual bleating!
::At LEAST eleven years of your cowardly avoidance of Barry!
::At LEAST eleven years of wetting your pants every day, thinking about
::Holocausting him!
::
::ELEVEN YEARS!
::
::Holy SHIT you're a cowardly dumb fuck!

You HIDE!

We can see you now, in your basement, trying to stimulate your
miniscule, insignificant clitoris between your thumb and forefinger,
looking around in case a Jew is sneaking up on you! LOL

Every day, Jews humiliate you and piss on you, and you relish feeling
those warm, yellow streams splashing against your face, completely
accepting the fact that you've been rejected by humanity and are
destined to live out your life as a deadbeat gay slav pedophile.

And you'll CONTINUE to encourage Jews and People of Color to abuse
you, and you won't lift a finger to stop it, becuase that is your
place in life, and it always has been.

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
The greatest truth is honesty
2019-10-27 01:23:02 UTC
Are they "holocausted?"
No

https://www.ushmm.org/

In my experience most Holocaust deniers want to wash away the stain of
Nazism in an attempt to make Nazism an acceptable political alternative
today. Many have present and past ties with hate groups and are trying to
shed that image by masquerading themselves as seekers of historical truth,
rather than merchants of bigotry.

This ‘big-lie” is especially painful for Holocaust survivors and all those
who lost loved ones to Nazi mass murder who are confronted by people who
deny their suffering and loss.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-27 01:29:05 UTC
Be assured! You can count on me to "deny the holocaust" 'till the cows come home! CHRC, take notice!
The Peeler
2019-10-27 07:55:47 UTC
On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 18:29:05 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
2019-10-27 10:26:09 UTC
Be assured! You can count on me to "deny the holocaust" 'till the cows come home! CHRC, take notice!
Holocaust denial is immoral; an attack on truth itself.

2019-10-27 10:29:44 UTC
Not to idiots, lowlifes, pervs and the clinically insane, it seems. ;-)
Michael Ejercito
2019-10-31 16:11:50 UTC
Be assured! You can count on me to "deny the holocaust" 'till the cows
come home! >>>CHRC, take notice!
Holocaust denial is immoral; an attack on truth itself.
Not to idiots, lowlifes, pervs and the clinically insane, it seems. ;-)
They oppose truth and morality.

2019-08-28 12:12:00 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
(go straight to 1:24)
http://youtu.be/ZKie_34cpJI
Yup.

Indeed.

No doubt, about it.

You got, that right.

Voiksh every time!

Good, one!

Tall Henry
2019-08-28 12:26:46 UTC
LOL! The dumb fucks can't even HANG straight!
I hope that the relatives of these innocent Poles will find
you and stick a red-hot fork into your eyes... slowly. Can
you hear that hissing sound?
Carolina Reb
2019-08-28 14:10:42 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
(go straight to 1:24)
http://youtu.be/ZKie_34cpJI
Yup.
Indeed.
No doubt, about it.
You got, that right.
Voiksh every time!
Good, one!
Cheers!
Excellent head shot! Cool, quick, and a tribute to German efficiency!
NEMO
2019-08-28 16:29:22 UTC
Excellent head shot!
Sure!

2019-08-28 16:38:03 UTC
In article <51dc14ef-f1bf-4133-8136-***@googlegroups.com>,

YO Walt "Pigshit" Hampton: WTF is this Nazi soldier doing!?

https://miepvonsydow.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/o6fwgll.jpg
Tall Henry
2019-08-28 16:39:09 UTC
YO Walt "Pigshit" Hampton: WTF is this Nazi soldier doing!?
https://miepvonsydow.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/o6fwgll.jpg
SUPERB... NO HANDS!!

LOL^15!
Carolina Reb
2019-08-29 06:36:39 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
YO Walt "Pigshit" Hampton: WTF is this Nazi soldier doing!?
https://miepvonsydow.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/o6fwgll.jpg
SUPERB... NO HANDS!!
LOL^15!
An excellent Jew head shot! Among the best I have ever seen!
(go straight to 1:24)

http://youtu.be/ZKie_34cpJI
The Peeler
2019-08-29 08:00:06 UTC
On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 23:36:39 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
2019-08-29 08:02:14 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
YO Walt "Pigshit" Hampton: WTF is this Nazi soldier doing!?
https://miepvonsydow.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/o6fwgll.jpg
SUPERB... NO HANDS!!
LOL^15!
An excellent Jew head shot! Among the best I have ever seen!
(go straight to 1:24)
http://youtu.be/ZKie_34cpJI
you hate Jews because Jews will not shrink from telling you the truth and showing you the history they can prove

you are a coward walter and so is your family who supports you financially without which you'd be in the gutter
Tall Henry
2019-08-29 08:15:51 UTC
An excellent Jew head shot! Among the best I have ever seen!
(go straight to 1:24)
http://youtu.be/ZKie_34cpJI
It's a film, Pigshit Walt. You DO realize this, you ancient,
rotting, 'tarded, midget fag?

(LOL)
HQ
2019-08-29 08:17:31 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
Post by Susan Cohen
http://youtu.be/ZKie_34cpJI
It's a film, Pigshit Walt. You DO realize this, you ancient,
rotting, 'tarded, midget fag?
I think I know what happened. He thought that since it's B&W, it
must be real. The fact that they're all speaking English does not
seem to bother him... :)

Cordially, Q.
Laurel & Hardy
2019-08-29 08:19:38 UTC
Post by HQ
I think I know what happened. He thought that since it's B&W, it
must be real. The fact that they're all speaking English does not
seem to bother him... :)
Cordially, Q.
Cordially go fuck yourself, jew. I'm quite sure Hampton is on
the payroll of the jews, working to embarrass the movement.
The Peeler
2019-08-28 16:53:50 UTC
On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 07:10:42 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
2019-08-28 16:32:00 UTC
On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 05:12:00 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Yup.
Indeed.
No doubt, about it.
Yup, you are INDEED a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic! No
doubt about it!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
The Jews
2019-08-29 12:43:47 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
avoiding Nuremberging® but could only manage this nazibabble:
====BRIS THE PLAGIARIZED, INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ====
Two ways to deal with nazi arrogance!

One way!

https://tinyurl.com/nazi-decorations

Another way!

What Kurt Vonnegut said about post war Dresden:"There must be tons of
human bone meal in the ground.”

Nazi bone meal!

-Gordon Radovich
B***@37.com
2019-08-30 01:49:24 UTC
Jews are not arrogant you emotionally disturbed FOOL, you just have profoundly LOW LOW self esteem, and you have probably earned and deserve it.
Carolina Reb
2019-08-30 02:42:39 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Jews are not arrogant you emotionally disturbed FOOL, you just have profoundly LOW LOW self esteem, and you have probably earned and deserve it.
Your arrogance is exceeded only by your stupidity, Bozo. Anyone with
normal intelligence would not post on a public forum - an assassination
threat on a sitting President of the United States - and not expect it
to go unnoticed:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/XgBtMAuoShE
B***@37.com
2019-08-30 04:09:26 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Jews are not arrogant you emotionally disturbed FOOL, you just have profoundly LOW LOW self esteem, and you have probably earned and deserve it.
Your arrogance is exceeded only by your stupidity, Bozo. Anyone with
normal intelligence would not post on a public forum - an assassination
threat on a sitting President of the United States - and not expect it
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/XgBtMAuoShE
walter, your name here isn't even worth capitalizing. Read my lips u cowardly closet homo-sexual, you're not even remotely funny or threatening, ur just a stupid elderly homosexual troll with AIDS and a long embarrassing criminal history of sexual deviancy, so just STFU and go back to your family and mooch.

.
Carolina Reb
2019-08-30 04:16:58 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by B***@37.com
Jews are not arrogant you emotionally disturbed FOOL, you just have profoundly LOW LOW self esteem, and you have probably earned and deserve it.
Your arrogance is exceeded only by your stupidity, Bozo. Anyone with
normal intelligence would not post on a public forum - an assassination
threat on a sitting President of the United States - and not expect it
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/XgBtMAuoShE
walter, your name here isn't even worth capitalizing. Read my lips u cowardly closet homo-sexual, you're not even remotely funny or threatening, ur just a stupid elderly homosexual troll with AIDS and a long embarrassing criminal history of sexual deviancy, so just STFU and go back to your family and mooch.
.
Your issues with homosexuality are of no interest to the FBI and Secret
Police. However, you may find them willing to lend an ear when you
threaten the President of the United States:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/XgBtMAuoShE
The Peeler
2019-08-30 07:28:13 UTC
On Fri, 30 Aug 2019 00:16:58 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
Laurel & Hardy
2019-08-30 05:02:53 UTC
On Thu, 29 Aug 2019 22:42:39 -0400, Carolina Reb
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by B***@37.com
Jews are not arrogant you emotionally disturbed FOOL, you just have profoundly LOW LOW self esteem, and you have probably earned and deserve it.
Your arrogance is exceeded only by your stupidity, Bozo. Anyone with
normal intelligence would not post on a public forum - an assassination
threat on a sitting President of the United States - and not expect it
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/XgBtMAuoShE
That's Bozo for you. He's a complete asshole. That is why he won't be
around much longer.
Carolina Reb
2019-08-30 05:21:03 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by B***@37.com
Jews are not arrogant you emotionally disturbed FOOL, you just have profoundly LOW LOW self esteem, and you have probably earned and deserve it.
Your arrogance is exceeded only by your stupidity, Bozo. Anyone with
normal intelligence would not post on a public forum - an assassination
threat on a sitting President of the United States - and not expect it
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/XgBtMAuoShE
That's Bozo for you. He's a complete asshole. That is why he won't be
around much longer.
Bozo doesn't seem to have a shortage of chutzpah.
And he may get away with it. A Jew over in
Atlanta got away with it a few years ago:

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Perspectives_1/article_8558.shtml
The Peeler
2019-08-30 07:32:32 UTC
On Thu, 29 Aug 2019 22:21:03 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in the first place.

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-08-30 08:35:03 UTC
In article <0447c950-2c9b-4eb3-9b85-***@googlegroups.com>,

Michael Kuhnen, the leader of the German neo-Nazi movement. Died
of AIDS:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_K%C3%BChnen

In 1986, while in jail, KÃŒhnen came out as gay.[7] In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family meant he
had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out that Ernst Röhm
was also a gay Nazi.
The Peeler
2019-08-30 07:28:52 UTC
On Fri, 30 Aug 2019 01:02:53 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Laurel & Hardy
That's Bozo for you. He's a complete asshole. That is why he won't be
around much longer.
Spreading them now ALSO for the clinically insane nutter from Carolina whom
even the nazis in real life avoid, Loose Sphincter ...now that your serbian
pimp has lost ANY interest in you? ROTFLOL
2019-09-03 13:30:29 UTC
Post by Laurel & Hardy
That's Bozo for you. He's a complete asshole. That is why he won't be
around much longer.
Spreading them now ALSO for the clinically insane nutter from Carolina whom
even the nazis in real life avoid, Loose Sphincter ...now that your serbian
pimp has lost ANY interest in you? ROTFLOL
These dreckvolk have no chance against us.

2019-09-03 15:49:18 UTC
These dreckvolk have no chance against us.
"Us," you slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard? You are not fooling
anyone, you porn posting Asian douchebbag. You're the only
Gook that posts on this newsgroup.
The Peeler
2019-09-03 16:05:44 UTC
On Tue, 3 Sep 2019 08:49:18 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
2019-09-03 22:28:18 UTC
YOU HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM ASSHOLE, EVERYBODY NORMAL AND SUCCESSFUL LOOKS ARROGANT TO YOU.
The Peeler
2019-08-30 07:27:09 UTC
On Thu, 29 Aug 2019 22:42:39 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit always belongs.