HUH? Izzie 'prime minister' Bin-Yamin Nathan Yahoo to be charged with bribery/corruption! BIG surprise! NOT!
Add Reply
r***@TheWor1d.com
2018-12-02 13:58:31 UTC

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-46417300

<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

These semitic ragheads just, can't HELP it!

It's, GENETIC!

2018-12-02 14:23:08 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
HUH?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-46417300
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
LOL

Nothing will come of it, as you know.

Look at what's-his-name the famous director. Nobody's even talking
about him any more.

Same here. That's why it's so cool that we control the media, and
every aspect of your life-- including the glue you huff!

That's turned out to be a bigger money-maker than we thought!

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
2018-12-03 13:51:47 UTC
On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 06:23:08 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
HUH?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-46417300
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
These semitic ragheads just, can't HELP it!
It's, GENETIC!
This will finish him, as you know.
May it be soon, insh'Allah!
Look at what's-his-name Weensteen the sleazy infamous jew director. Nobody's
even talking about him any more.
He's being ignored, and soon to be forgotten...because when he gets to
jail, he'll be routinely sodomised ! NO more movies, NO more (Human)
women...just indefinite non-consensual inter-racial sodomy !
Same here. That's why it's so cool that we can't even control the 'Israeeli' media, or
any aspect of our jew lives-- including the HCN gas we huff !
That's turned out to be a bigger money-maker than we thought !
Bayer AG is making BILLIONS !

2018-12-03 14:23:03 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by The Jews
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
HUH?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-46417300
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
LOL
Nothing will come of it, as you know.
Look at what's-his-name the famous director. Nobody's even talking
about him any more.
Same here. That's why it's so cool that we control the media, and
every aspect of your life-- including the glue you huff!
That's turned out to be a bigger money-maker than we thought!
ROFLMJAO
Huh? HAY! You're right, as you usually are, my Jew master!
No kidding, Gord-o!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-12-04 14:55:26 UTC
On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 06:23:03 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
This will finish him, as you know.
May it be soon, insh'Allah!
Look at what's-his-name Weensteen the sleazy infamous jew director. Nobody's
even talking about him any more.
He's being ignored, and soon to be forgotten...because when he gets to
jail, he'll be routinely sodomised ! NO more movies, NO more (Human)
women...just indefinite non-consensual inter-racial sodomy !
Same here. That's why it's so cool that we can't even control the 'Israeeli' media, or
any aspect of our jew lives-- including the HCN gas we huff !
That's turned out to be a bigger money-maker than we thought !
Bayer AG is making BILLIONS !
No kidding !
None jew bastard !

Merry chanookah a"h!

2018-12-04 15:02:30 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Look at what's-his-name Weensteen the Jew director who made more money in ten minutes than you could ever make in a thousand life times. Nobody's
even talking about him any more.
True enough, my Jewish Master! A point you got!
You better believe it, glue-huffer! LOL

-Gordon Radovich
2018-12-05 13:26:27 UTC
On Tue, 04 Dec 2018 07:02:30 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Look at what's-his-name Weensteen the sleazy infamous jew director. Nobody's
even talking about him any more.
He's being ignored, and soon to be forgotten...because when he gets to
jail, he'll be routinely sodomised ! NO more movies, NO more (Human)
women...just indefinite non-consensual inter-racial sodomy !
Same here. That's why it's so cool that we can't even control the 'Israeeli' media, or
any aspect of our jew lives-- including the HCN gas we huff !
That's turned out to be a bigger money-maker than we thought !
Bayer AG is making BILLIONS !
No kidding !
None jew bastard !
I better believe it, HCN gas-huffing is a WINNER !
You better believe it jew bastard !
Six million jews can't be wrong !

Merry chanookah a"h!

2018-12-05 13:41:28 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
That's why I stay hiding in my basement
I've hid from Barry for over eleven years!
And from Chris Morton for over 15!

You're STILL hiding!

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
2018-12-06 14:17:19 UTC
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 05:41:28 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Same here. That's why it's so cool that we can't even control the 'Israeeli' media, or
any aspect of our jew lives-- including the HCN gas we huff !
That's turned out to be a bigger money-maker than we thought !
Bayer AG is making BILLIONS !
No kidding !
None jew bastard !
I better believe it, HCN gas-huffing is a WINNER !
You better believe it jew bastard !
Six million jews can't be wrong !
That's why I stay hiding in my jew ghetto !
I've hid from you for almost TWO years !
And from Chrissie Morton for over 15 !
These schwartze animals just HATE us !
You're STILL hiding jew bastard !

Merry chanookah a"h!

2018-12-06 14:33:45 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
You're STILL laughing, jew bastard !
Well of COURSE we are, you fat dumb slav! LOL

What's the holdup on those subpoenas, anyway?

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-07 14:30:52 UTC
On Thu, 06 Dec 2018 06:33:45 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
Same here. That's why it's so cool that we can't even control the 'Israeeli' media, or
any aspect of our jew lives-- including the HCN gas we huff !
That's turned out to be a bigger money-maker than we thought !
Bayer AG is making BILLIONS !
No kidding !
None jew bastard !
I better believe it, HCN gas-huffing is a WINNER !
You better believe it jew bastard !
Six million jews can't be wrong !
That's why I stay hiding in my jew ghetto !
I've hid from you for almost TWO years !
And from Chrissie Morton for over 15 !
These schwartze animals just HATE us !
You're STILL hiding jew bastard !
Well of COURSE we are, we're fat dumb incajonic semites ! LOL
You, ARE jew bastard ! LOLOK

What's the holdup on those jew subpoenas, anyway ?

Doesn't sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein of
Scottsdale Arizona KNOW she's been GOOGLEFUCKED yet ?

LOLOK

Merry chanookah a"h!

2018-12-07 14:36:13 UTC
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by The Jews
You're STILL laughing, jew bastard !
Well of COURSE we are, you fat dumb slav! LOL
What's the holdup on those subpoenas, anyway?
Doesn't sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein of
Scottsdale Arizona KNOW she's been GOOGLEFUCKED yet ?
TRANSLATION: Doesn't Iris know that Gordon has declared his abject
fear of her?

LOL

What's it like to have no cajones, Gordon?

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-08 13:54:50 UTC
On Fri, 07 Dec 2018 06:36:13 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
I better believe it, HCN gas-huffing is a WINNER !
You better believe it jew bastard !
Six million jews can't be wrong !
That's why I stay hiding in my jew ghetto !
I've hid from you for almost TWO years !
And from Chrissie Morton for over 15 !
These schwartze animals just HATE us !
You're STILL hiding jew bastard !
Well of COURSE we are, we're fat dumb incajonic semites ! LOL
You, ARE jew bastard ! LOLOK
What's the holdup on those jew subpoenas, anyway ?
Doesn't sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein of
Scottsdale Arizona KNOW she's been GOOGLEFUCKED yet ?
TRANSLATION: Doesn't Iris know that I have declared my abject
jew fear of her and her sleazy jew shysters Grabgeld and Grabgeld ?
What's it like to have no jew mini-cajones, jew bastard ?
I suppose, you subpeople are USED to it !

Merry chanookah a"h!

shabbat shalom a"h!

2018-12-08 14:18:42 UTC
Post by The Jews
TRANSLATION: Doesn't Iris know that Gordon has declared his abject
fear of her and Grabgeld and Grabgeld ?
What's it like to have no mini-cajones, jew bastard ?
I suppose it's like being a glue-huffing, wannabe, frightened nazi
like yourself, isn't it?

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-09 17:15:30 UTC
On Sat, 08 Dec 2018 06:18:42 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
What's the holdup on those jew subpoenas, anyway ?
Doesn't sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein of
Scottsdale Arizona KNOW she's been GOOGLEFUCKED yet ?
TRANSLATION: Doesn't Iris know that I have declared my abject
jew fear of her and her sleazy jew shysters Grabgeld and Grabgeld ?
What's it like to have no jew mini-cajones, jew bastard ?
I suppose, you subpeople are USED to it !
I suppose it's like being a HCN gas-huffing, wannabe, frightened b'rickshitting
semite like myself, isn't it ?
I suppose it, IS jew bastard !

Merry chanookah a"h!

2018-12-09 17:33:15 UTC
[...]
Being cajone-less, you'd be the expert there, Gordo!

Hey, seen those subpoenas yet?

[chuckle]

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-10 13:13:12 UTC
On Sun, 09 Dec 2018 09:33:15 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
What's the holdup on those jew subpoenas, anyway ?
Doesn't sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein of
Scottsdale Arizona KNOW she's been GOOGLEFUCKED yet ?
TRANSLATION: Doesn't Iris know that I have declared my abject
jew fear of her and her sleazy jew shysters Grabgeld and Grabgeld ?
What's it like to have no jew mini-cajones, jew bastard ?
I suppose, you subpeople are USED to it !
I suppose it's like being a HCN gas-huffing, wannabe, frightened b'rickshitting
semite like myself, isn't it ?
I suppose it, IS jew bastard !
Being jew mini-cajone-less, I'd be the expert there !
You, WOULD jew bastard ! World-renowned !

Hay, seen those jew subpoenas yet ?

2018-12-10 13:29:07 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Hay, seen those jew subpoenas yet ?
Of course not! And we never will, either!

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-10 17:18:13 UTC
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 05:29:07 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
What's it like to have no jew mini-cajones, jew bastard ?
I suppose, you subpeople are USED to it !
I suppose it's like being a HCN gas-huffing, wannabe, frightened b'rickshitting
semite like myself, isn't it ?
I suppose it, IS jew bastard !
Being jew mini-cajone-less, I'd be the expert there !
You, WOULD jew bastard ! World-renowned !
Hay, seen those jew subpoenas yet ?
Of course not ! And we never will, either ! They're going to my ISP !
They, ARE jew bastard !

2018-12-10 19:29:05 UTC
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 09:18:13 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Hay, seen those jew subpoenas yet ?
Of course not! And we never will, either!
ROFLMJAO
They, ARE jew master !
WHERE? In your head? In your arse? LOL
2018-12-10 20:14:51 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Hay, seen those jew subpoenas yet ?
Of course not ! And we never will, either ! They're not going to my ISP !
They, ARE jew bastard !
Then why am I still posting, glue-huffer?
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
[huff] [huff] [huff] [huff] [huff] [huff] [huff]
ROFLMJAO

“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
day. If you leave a Nazi alive, the Nazi will hang a Russian and rape
a Russian woman. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing
more amusing for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-11 12:58:38 UTC
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 12:14:51 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
[...]
Then why am I still posting, and HCN gas-huffing ?
[huff] [huff] [huff] [huff] [huff] [huff] [huff]
Fret not jew bastard ! They're not going to cut you off from
GOOGLEFUCKING sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein of
Scottsdale Arizona...they just want your jew details for the lawsuit !

Be patient jew bastard ! It may take a while for the HCN gas-huffing
jew cunt to realise why she's losing jew sales !

2018-12-11 14:20:00 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Fret not jew bastard ! They're not going to cut you off from
GOOGLEFUCKING sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein of
Scottsdale Arizona...they just want your jew details for the lawsuit !
Be patient jew bastard ! I've been hiding from Barry for over 11 years and
Chris Morton for over 15! These things take time!
OK, then, we'll, um, wait.

ROFLMJAO

We'll keep rubbing your nos-- um, reminding you, though.

The Peeler
2018-12-10 14:07:17 UTC
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 05:13:12 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Being cajone-less, you'd be the expert there, Gordo!
I, WOULD jew bastard ! World-renowned !
Certainly ALL over Usenet, you "famous" ridiculous sexual cripple! LOL
Tony addressing poor psychopathic dumb anal Razovic:
"You are stupid and an insult to the human race."
MID: <7846ec76-af09-4e7a-b316-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-12-09 18:05:52 UTC
On Sun, 09 Dec 2018 09:15:30 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
TRANSLATION: Doesn't Iris know that Gordon has declared his abject
fear of her and Grabgeld and Grabgeld ?
What's it like to have no mini-cajones, jew bastard ?
I suppose it's like being a glue-huffing, wannabe, frightened nazi
like yourself, isn't it?
LOL
I suppose it, IS jew master !
...and you feel it painfully, EVERY day, you cojoneless housebound sexually
crippled idiot! LOL
Merry chanookah a"h!
HE will have one! Whereas YOU won't even have a merry Christmas, thanks to
the abnormal fate your Sweet Jewish Lord Jesus has ordained for you!

2018-12-08 18:07:47 UTC
On Sat, 08 Dec 2018 05:54:50 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
TRANSLATION: Doesn't Iris know that Gordon has declared his abject
fear of her?
LOL
What's it like to have no cajones, Gordon?
ROFLMJAO
What's it like to have no jew mini-cajones, jew bastard ?
I told you already, Retardovic: imitating your superiors will NOT make you
look superior like them ...quite to the contrary, poor inferior idiot! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Merry chanookah a"h!
HE will have one! Whereas YOU won't even have a merry Christmas, thanks to
the abnormal fate your Sweet Jewish Lord Jesus has ordained for you!
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
shabbat shalom a"h!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
with vaginas."
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2018-12-07 17:11:34 UTC
On Fri, 07 Dec 2018 06:30:52 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
You're STILL laughing, jew bastard !
Well of COURSE we are, you fat dumb slav! LOL
You, ARE jew master ! LOLOK
Well, EVERYONE still is, serb slave! LOL

BTW, "LOLOK"??? Someone knocked out your teeth? Or why can't you laugh
properly anymore? And WHO was it, our punching bag? WHO???
LOL
Merry chanookah a"h!
HE will have one! Whereas YOU won't even have a merry Christmas, thanks to
the abnormal fate your Sweet Jewish Lord Jesus has ordained for you!
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-12-04 16:26:22 UTC
On Tue, 04 Dec 2018 06:55:26 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Huh? HAY! You're right, as you usually are, my Jew master!
No kidding, Gord-o!
ROFLMJAO
None jew master !
None at all, serb slave!
Merry chanookah a"h!
HE will have one! YOU will not even have a merry Christmas (as we will be
witnessing again when you totally flip out over the holidays again)! LOL
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-12-08 16:46:57 UTC
On Tue, 04 Dec 2018 06:55:26 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Huh? HAY! You're right, as you usually are, my Jew master!
No kidding, Gord-o!
ROFLMJAO
None jew master !
None at all, serb slave!
A 16-year-old Jewish girl named Natalie Hershlag once co-authored an
article about enzymatic production of hydrogen from sugar, back in 1998.

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ed075p1270

The mangina had no chance to pay with her then; he has no chance of
laying with her now.

jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-09 12:55:04 UTC
On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 08:46:57 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
A 16-year-old Jewish girl named Natalie Hershlag once co-authored an
article about enzymatic production of hydrogen from sugar, back in 1998.
Who GIVES two jew shits what some circumcised jew cunt plagiarised 20
years ago mong?

2018-12-09 14:20:49 UTC
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 08:46:57 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

Post by Michael Ejercito
A 16-year-old Jewish girl named Natalie Hershlag once co-authored an
article about enzymatic production of hydrogen from sugar, back in 1998.
Who GIVES two jew shits what some circumcised jew cunt plagiarised 20
years ago mong?
A quick online search did not reveal any accusations of plagiarism
against Natalie Hershlag. After twenty years, it is too late to adjudicate
any new accusations of plagiarism.

People interested in science care about what Hershlag wrote.

You did not have a chance with her then; you do not have a chance with
her now.

jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-10 17:19:25 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
A 16-year-old Jewish girl named Natalie Hershlag once co-authored an
article about enzymatic production of hydrogen from sugar, back in 1998.
Who GIVES two jew shits what some circumcised jew cunt plagiarised 20
years ago mong?
A quick online search did not reveal any accusations of plagiarism
against Natalie Hershlag. After twenty years, it is too late to adjudicate
any new accusations of plagiarism.
Plagiarism is the DEFAULT assumption for circumcised jew cunts.

A quick online search did not reveal any accusations of originality.
After 20 years, it is too late to adjudicate any new accusations of
originality.
Post by Michael Ejercito
People interested in science care about what Hershlag wrote.
Humans interested in science don't give two jew shits about her
plagiarised jew article.
Post by Michael Ejercito
You did not have a chance with her then; you do not have a chance with
her now.
You are not even ELIGIBLE for circumcised jew cunts like her, you
gormless slant eyed slope!

2018-12-10 19:27:21 UTC
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 09:19:25 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
(***@TheWor1d.com)", farted again:

<FLUSH the retard's inevitable psychotic bullshit>

...and nothing's left, inevitably! LOL
--
The Jews addressing dumb anal Razovic:
"You're in a constant STATE of panic, aren't you Gordon?"
2018-12-11 13:22:20 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
A 16-year-old Jewish girl named Natalie Hershlag once co-authored an
article about enzymatic production of hydrogen from sugar, back in 1998.
Who GIVES two jew shits what some circumcised jew cunt plagiarised 20
years ago mong?
A quick online search did not reveal any accusations of plagiarism
against Natalie Hershlag. After twenty years, it is too late to adjudicate
any new accusations of plagiarism.
Plagiarism is the DEFAULT assumption for circumcised jew cunts.
Wrong.
Post by Michael Ejercito
People interested in science care about what Hershlag wrote.
Humans interested in science don't give two jew shits about her
plagiarised jew article.
Yes, they do.
Post by Michael Ejercito
You did not have a chance with her then; you do not have a chance with
her now.
You are not even ELIGIBLE for circumcised jew cunts like her, you
gormless slant eyed slope!
Nithing, you reserve your vilest insults for Jewish women- Natalie
Hershlag, Judith Bergman, Deborah Sharavi, Mirjam Bruck Cohen.

2018-12-09 16:18:37 UTC
On Sun, 09 Dec 2018 04:55:04 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
Huh? HAY! You're right, as you usually are, my Jew master!
No kidding, Gord-o!
ROFLMJAO
None jew master !
None at all, serb slave!
A 16-year-old Jewish girl named Natalie Hershlag once co-authored an
article about enzymatic production of hydrogen from sugar, back in 1998.
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ed075p1270
The mangina had no chance to pay with her then; he has no chance of
laying with her now.
Who GIVES two jew shits what some circumcised jew cunt plagiarised 20
years ago mong?
INTELLIGENT people care about what a brilliant young Jewish girl discovered,
senile nazi cretin!
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWor1d.com)
More Nazi tripe by Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"All that Britain and France had to due was to not declare war on Germany.
And once they did, they had the option of surrendering to Germany."
MID: <f5f193ab-1183-4660-80f7-***@googlegroups.com>
The Jews
2018-12-08 16:49:21 UTC
On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 17:26:22 +0100, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
On Tue, 04 Dec 2018 06:55:26 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Huh? HAY! You're right, as you usually are, my Jew master!
No kidding, Gord-o!
ROFLMJAO
None jew master !
None at all, serb slave!
Merry chanookah a"h!
HE will have one! YOU will not even have a merry Christmas (as we will be
witnessing again when you totally flip out over the holidays again)! LOL
It's ALWAYS fun to remind him that he only has Christmas because he's
celebrating the birth of a Jew!

She just doesn't get it! LOL
The Peeler
2018-12-02 17:04:26 UTC
On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 05:58:31 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Is that your shit- and gas-filled colostomy bag leaking again, you
ridiculous housebound stinking cripple? LOL

2018-12-06 14:40:50 UTC
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Is that your shit- and gas-filled colostomy bag leaking again, you
ridiculous housebound stinking cripple? LOL
what else could it be?

what else does the mangina have?

Here is an article about Turkey's reign of terror.

Turkey's Reign of Terror: The Persecution of Minority Alevis
by Uzay Bulut
December 2, 2018 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13356/turkey-alevis-persecution

Send
Print

Share102
The Alevi-owned broadcaster, TV10, for example,was closed down in September
2016, two months after the failed coup attempt against Erdogan, for
allegedly "threatening national security and belonging to a terror
organization."

A TV10 cameraman, Kemal Demir, was taken into police custody on November 25,
2017 and arrested on December 2. Veli Büyükşahin, TV10's chairman of the
board, and Veli Haydar Güleç, a TV10 producer, were arrested on January 10.
All are still in prison.

"TV10 did not belong to a major business. While it was trying to carry out
its activities with its few employees and very limited resources, it was
closed down by executive order. Moreover, its properties were seized [by the
government] and then sold by the Savings Deposit Insurance Fund (SDIF)...
The indictments against them contain no criminal element and judges have
turned down the indictments twice. Yet, these people have been detained for
10 months and there is still uncertainty as to when they will be tried in a
court and when a result will be obtained from the hearings." — Kemal Peköz,
MP from the opposition Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP), in a speech before
parliament November 1.

Many Alevis in Turkey have protested that their houses of worship, know as
cem houses, are not officially recognized by the government. Yet even these
protests are quashed. Pictured: The Kartal Cemevi Alevi cem house in
Istanbul, Turkey. (Image source: Cemyildiz/Wikimedia Commons)

In Turkey, several methods are employed to eliminate religious minorities,
not only by physical violence. Instead, the government of President Recep
Tayyip Erdoğan tries to erase minority faiths by preventing their ability to
function by denying them the freedom to establish and safely operate their
own institutions and places of worship. The Alevis, for instance, a
historically persecuted religious minority in Turkey, are all-too-familiar
with this form of oppression.

The Alevi-owned broadcaster, TV10, for example, was closed down in September
2016, two months after the failed coup attempt against Erdoğan, for
allegedly "threatening national security and belonging to a terror
organization."

A TV10 cameraman, Kemal Demir, was taken into police custody on November 25,
2017 and arrested on December 2. Veli Büyükşahin, TV10's chairman of the
board, and Veli Haydar Güleç, a TV10 producer, were arrested on January 10.
All are still in prison.

After the closure of TV10, employees and supporters held protests every
Saturday for 82 weeks at Istanbul's Taksim Square, demanding that the
authorities reopen their media outlet. On April 28, they ended their
demonstrations, stating in part: "We have not been able to take back our TV
channel, but we have declared that the voice of Alevis cannot be silenced."

In a speech before the Turkish parliament on November 1, Kemal Peköz, an MP
from the opposition Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP), criticized the closure
of TV10 and the continued arrest of its employees and executives:

"TV10, one of the voices of Alevis, was a TV channel established by Alevis
with the resources and money that Alevis so devotedly and scantly donated.
Its [reporters] travelled across villages and towns to produce programs to
keep the Alevi culture, practices and traditions alive. TV10 did not belong
to a major business. While it was trying to carry out its activities with
its few employees and very limited resources, it was closed down by
executive order. Moreover, its properties were seized [by the government]
and then sold by the Savings Deposit Insurance Fund (SDIF). As if all this
were not enough, the channel's employees and executives were also arrested."

Peköz added:

"The indictments against them contain no criminal element and judges have
turned down the indictments twice. Yet, these people have been detained for
10 months and there is still uncertainty as to when they will be tried in a
court and when a result will be obtained from the hearings."

The fate of the detainees remains to be seen. In general, however, the
Turkish government not only discriminates against Alevis, but claims that
Alevism "is a sect of Islam." It is a claim disputed by many Alevis. One
such Alevi is Mustafa Genç, a dede (faith leader), who has described the
difference between Alevism and Sunni Islam as follows:

"In Sunnism, they pray five times a day and fast for a month. These things
do not exist in the Alevi faith. According to our faith, God is in the human
and not in the sky. In the Alevi faith, women are sacred, and to divorce a
woman is the most difficult thing. This is not the case in Sunnism. Sunni
Muslims think a man can marry four women."

The author, Naki Bakır, has also emphasized the difference between the two
religions:

"The Alevi faith is different from Islam and some of its elements are
contrary to Islam. For example, according to the Alevi belief, each human
will be born into this world several times in different bodies until he or
she becomes perfect and when that process is completed, he or she will unite
with God. This belief is contradictory to the Islamic belief in the
'afterlife' represented in the 'award-punishment' or 'heaven-hell'
mechanisms.

"The basic faith foundations and forms of worship of Alevism are at variance
with Islam. It is impossible to find the Alevi beliefs and forms of worship
in the Koran or in the historical heritage of Islam. The Alevi ritual is
'cem' -- during this ritual, alcohol is drunk, women and men worship
together and turn in circles, to the accompaniment of some musical
instruments... These things do not exist in the Quran, hadith, or in the
life of Prophet Mohammed. They are actually prohibited in Islam. And the
Alevi belief in 'hulul' (that God is manifested in the human body) is
idolatry, according to the Quran.

"Islamic phenomena such as salat (five daily prayers), ablution and adhan
(Islamic call to prayer) are not accepted by Alevis. Also, Alevis do not
follow the Quranic requirements, such as fasting during the month of Ramadan
or doing pilgrimage (haj to Mecca)."

According to the Alevi scholar, Mehmet Bayrak, one of the reasons that some
Alevis say they are Muslim is their misconception of their own religion.
"Due to the centuries-long propaganda they have been exposed to, some of
them think that they are true Muslims," says Bayrak, adding that a more
alarming reason for their denial is fear of persecution.

"As Alevis are still under political, social and cultural pressures, they
are still scared of saying that Alevism is outside of Islam. It is
impossible for them to express themselves freely."

The closure of TV10 appears to be a perfect example of the stifling of
Alevis' free speech and religious liberty. Alevis are continually exposed to
these and other forms of discrimination, including arbitrary arrests,
physical threats, such as "red marks" on Alevi-owned homes, and bias against
Alevism school curricula. The scholar Ayşe Ezgi Gürcan wrote in 2015:

"The limited content of religions/beliefs other than Islam and the biased
language of the textbooks have continued to be an issue... If we look at all
the textbooks for the compulsory 'Religious Culture and Moral Knowledge'
courses from grades 4 to 12 for the 2014-2015 academic year, we see that the
notion of religious plurality is mostly ignored. Looking at the 4th grade
textbook, we see that the book frequently speaks of the Sunni (Hanafi)
interpretation of Islam as 'our religion.' Additionally, any sign of
religious plurality is almost non-existent in textbooks before the 7th
grade."

Alevis have repeatedly requested exemption from the above-mentioned
compulsory religious classes, which teach Sunni Islam to Alevi children and
promote the superiority of Islam. In addition, Alevis have for years been
seeking to have their rights upheld, both from Turkish courts and at the
European Court of Human Rights (ECHR), whose judgements Turkey is bound to
implement. For more than a decade now, the ECHR has issued rulings according
to which the Turkish government is guilty of failing to recognize Alevi
rights.

According to a February 2017 report in the newspaper Hürriyet:

"Compulsory religion classes in Turkish schools will be taught in such a way
to approach all religions equally while an approach that championed Sunni
Islam will reportedly be eliminated in accordance with European Court of
Human Rights (ECHR) rulings, Education Minister İsmet Yılmaz has said...

"According to the curriculum, the changes are based on an ECHR ruling that
said it was a violation of the freedom of belief for a state to inculcate
one religion even if it is the belief that the majority of that country
follows...

"In 2014, the ECHR concluded a case opened by 14 Turkish citizens against
the content of compulsory religion classes, ruling that teaching more about
Sunni Islam constituted "brainwashing" and that the class was pushing Alevi
students toward a clash between their values and their schools..."

By the following school year, however, Turkey had failed to implement these
changes. As the Alevi faith leader Cemal Şahin said in November 2017,
"Despite the rulings by the European Court of Human Rights, the Sunni faith
is forced on Alevi children. We are exposed to a serious campaign of
[forced] assimilation."

Many Alevis have also protested that their cem houses are not officially
recognized. Yet even these protests are quashed. On June 4, for instance,
the Alevi Anadolu Canlar Association in the Istanbul neighborhood of
Esenler -- home to at least 120,000 Alevis -- were prevented by police from
demonstrating on behalf of their right to build a cem house in the district.

Cemal Özdemir, the head of the Association, told the Pir News Agency:

"We already conveyed our request for a cem house to the mayor of Esenler. He
promised that they would help us build a cem house on a piece of land, but
we have learned from the members of the municipal parliament that projects
are underway for the construction of four mosques on that land, and no cem
house is included in their plans."

During last year's protests against the closure of TV10, the political
activist Celalettin Can summed up the Turkish government's attitude towards
dissidents and minorities as: "Submit to us and find peace."

Celal Fırat, an Alevi faith leader, made the following public plea to the
government:

"We have always promoted brotherhood and co-existence throughout history. We
are Alevis and will remain as such. Do not try to assimilate us in vain.
Accept us as we are and immediately give up on your ambition to assimilate
us."

Sadly, however, the Erdoğan government is presumably not interested in the
biblical tenet of "doing unto others as you would have them do unto you." On
the contrary, as the 1,400-year history of Islamic mistreatment of
non-Muslims demonstrates, political Islam does not recognize the right of
other religions to exist as equals, and, as we have seen from past and
current terrorism in the name of Islam (for instance here, here and here),
it sometimes does not recognize the right of other religions, including
other Muslim sects, to exist at all.

Uzay Bulut, a journalist from Turkey, is a Distinguished Senior Fellow at
Gatestone Institute. She is currently based in Washington D.C.